Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,738 members, 7,905,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5486546 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
@miracle baby. No show yet o. Waiting on the lord. How's everyone doing. Much love .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ all, trust we had a great day. May God break every protocol and handover our bundles of joy to us in Jesus name.
At times I wonder how insane women (permit me to use that word, am not mocking them because they are God creatures) gets pregnant without stress even just one night bd, belle don come. No good hygiene, drugs, supplements even most of them drink gutter water still they find it easy to conceive.
A beg, I don handover everything to God because I don try my best but will not give up. God please show every ttcer MERCY ooooo. Ttc don tire me!
Wonderful night rest. SHALOM!
Love you all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
@miraclebaby thank God u are okay n back fully sis, I'm so grateful for ur response, I know ariraa/keremkerem. I sent one woman to go buy plenty from d farm for Me today, so I'll probably get it tmrw n start. I'm so grateful darln to u, to @Mzora n everyone that took out time to respond wit this ewedu remedy.

Wow wow! @ayaakanoh nice one dear. God bless u for taking out time to upload all honiepie's post on fibroid, pcos shrinking protocol, etc, u hv helped sistas here
@all in need of d protocol mk una start o, b4 d end of this month n next month Big Fat positives for us iJn-Amen
Goodnight fam n stay blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2014
HawtMummie: @miracle baby. No show yet o. Waiting on the lord. How's everyone doing. Much love .
Fx for U dear. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2014
@mummyosa @blesseddiva its nothing jare,what are sisters for kiss
abeg make una no kill me with laughter,which one be this different definition and analysis wey una dey give bosom suckling,but to be honest you gurls are correct.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Mamateniola, tanks.
@all, may we testify 2 d goodness of God ds year.
Pls wat can b done 2 relieve low back pain?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2014
@mummyosayende, I think if you take it before pregnancy it will subdue what triggers morning sickness, the most important part is that you are warned not to take it if you don't want to get pregnant which means it is very effective and can make your ur embryo implant properly.
@ayaaknoh, thanks for all the post, job well done.
@miraclebaby, I hail you
@all when someone has managed to do a research or post somtin like What ayaakanoh is doing don't start asking if it is. Tested and trusted, don't expect the person posting to also go back and try everything, some ppl get results same month and some it takes up to 3months for them to get result if you ar waiting for. Somone to announce her BFP before u ask wat the person did differently urs might take a longer time to come. Cos if 10 persons try 10 different things and get their BFP will you now do. Wht each. Of them did?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2014
@dash thank you so much sis,I saw dat post from dezou but I dont know how to reply her,honiepie protocol was tried by so many pple,it worked for some and didn't work for some,d thing is we dont know what one will use that will give expected result,likewise we dont know d prayer point one will pray that will move Gods hand.All in all lets try our best and leave d rest to God,someone once told me that its not because she's tried all that God answer her,its because God has seen that she strive everyday in her own human capacity and the almighty decide to crown her effort,and that's what GRACE is all about.
One of us here has tried everything possible no show,after she finally got her BFP,when asked what she did differently that month,she said its HONEY,that she put aside all medication that cycle and was licking just honey.
All in all lets ask for GRACE every time,while taking drugs,using natural mean,even during bd.Peace

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Mamateniola1, the vitalzym how many times do u take it In a day? Is it 1times3 in a day? And wen u Used the guifei bao did u experience anytin like whitish discharge?
mamateniola1: Hello, beautiful peeps! How una dey. Happy Sunday! Mamaosayande,how yu. I have a small fibroid too and I use castor oil thingy and I just got a vitalzym that deardoc recommended.. @mum2besoon, how una dey. I used guifei bao n diflucan for the infection and it worked becos my period has been painless since then except the usual cramps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2014
on a lighter note
any spirit or spell aginst b,reas,t su,cking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we han such over to boko haram!!! grin

eating healthy helps, throw away the soft drinks, biscuits, artificial sugar n flour,,,,, they aint goo for health n TTC,,,,,,,CONSUME more of fresh fruits, nuts - walnut n almond, cashew,,,,,,,,,, they help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,also i hope no one consumes nzu (igbo) or chalk/clay (english),,,, its dangerous n anti ttc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
RIPVANWINK hahahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
mum2bsoon: Its pweety gud 2b back, missed everyone ere. Where is deardoc, donatee n oda docs. Mamateniola1, hp u r gud? pls, au did u treat d candidiasis. All oda infectns r gone xcept dt. Tanks 4 helpin a sis in need. Also, will lk 2 knw if it causes increase temp

Mum2bsoon saw ur mentions. Sorry for late reply been sooo busy.
Use canesten or gynamed vaginal pessary 1 @nite for 10days, take yoghurt wit active cultures or FLORA NORM one satchet twice in a day for 3days. Don't douch n avoid washin inside ur vijay wit soap.
Wash ur panties n rinse wit hot water n spread under hot sun.
Avoid usin non-cotton undies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onyeze21: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now, been given fertility treatments and progesterone injection for 3 months now but I have not conceived. I was told to try Kedi golden 6, what do I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
2 things on my mind nw,
1. Look for a die by fire prayer church cos this ttc is more of spiritual than physical
2. Ask God for triplet cos I can't imagine going through all these a 2nd or 3rd time.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Dasha01, all ¶ can say is dt it is well wt u n every1 of us. Its rili nt easy ttc. Initially, wen walkin on d street n ppl stare @ me, i do feel dy r starin @ a particular part of my body so ¶ developed d habit of takin lots of water so dt my tommy will bulge n ¶ will look a few mnths pregnant bt na hu dey deceive hu. May ttc no turn person 2 craze. Honey, jst undastand dt in all we r more dan conqueror 2ru Him dt strenghtens us. May ds test nt go byond wat we can bear. Prayer is d only key 2 achievin our aims bt faith wtout wrk is dead, so let's do our best ( spiritually n medically) n dn leave d rest 2 d 1 dt has d final say. In ds mnth of perfectn, d Lord will perfect all dt concerns us in Jesus name.
PID, baby in d waist. Wetin pesin no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
my ppl wetin i de see now na dark Af. i need advice oo; it started on sunday till now dark nt realy rushin. una thks for una response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
@dasha01,u misunderstood me,i meant nothing other than more light on the efficiency of the product coz i am suffering from tubal blockage and i dont want to waste my money on something that can not give fruitful result as long as i know. ?in fact i am thankful to ayaakanoh for her effort.am sorry! [quote author=Dasha01]@mummyosayende, I think if you take it before pregnancy it will subdue what triggers morning sickness, the most important part is that you are warned not to take it if you don't want to get pregnant which means it is very effective and can make your ur embryo implant properly.
@ayaaknoh, thanks for all the post, job well done.
@miraclebaby, I hail you
@all when someone has managed to do a research or post somtin like What ayaakanoh is doing don't start asking if it is. Tested and trusted, don't expect the person posting to also go back and try everything, some ppl get results same month and some it takes up to 3months for them to get result if you ar waiting for. Somone to announce her BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
dasha my sister, dis too shall pass . ok? its well with u. e-hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kuby22: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello, beautiful mama's in the house. hope we are all doing gud
Pls my hormonal profile is out,
this is d report of d assay done on cd 21:

progesterone 34.95ng/ml

cd 3

FSH 6.76mIU/ml

LH 4.00mIU/ml

prolactin 16.29 ng/ml

ultrasound findings
normal anteverted non gravid uterus. it contains solitary intramural hypoechoic mass measuring 3.64 x 3.00 cm displacing the endomerium anteriorly. however normal endomerial thickness noted. nomal size on boh sides of the ovaries no cyst

please i need all u sabi sabi mamas to explain the result and help me on what to do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaire: 3:45am On Jul 09, 2014
@karlakassy I had that surgery three years ago, I have a son nw and I have a friend that had it late last year the doctor advised her to wait for six months before conceiving she conceived two months after if you have any questions about it pls feel free to ask me I will send my email addy to u, pls don't let pple scare you about it i heard a lot then, just believe God's report and all must be well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
I m starting with 3 daily will increase gradually to 3Times daily later. Goodmorning all

mumofallnation: Mamateniola1, the vitalzym how many times do u take it In a day? Is it 1times3 in a day? And wen u Used the guifei bao did u experience anytin like whitish discharge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesNd: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello all, @ mamateniola, pls where did u buy the vitalyzm?am interested cos I was diagnosed of fibroid recently. Also does anyone know where I can get DIM-plus, also for fibroid, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gonzales38: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
@DesNd: There is a very good nutriceutical product (Trevo) that also comes highly recommended.
You can give it a try. I heard of people who used it and the fibroid was dissolved. Its worth a try. All the best!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUTmNx-pNbI
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karlakassy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
thanks a bunch iyaire,i just dont wanna be depressed with whole stuffs,am healing faster than i expected and i thank God cos ita a good sign for me.i will check for ur addy,one love....................to all ttcers,theres light at d end of dis tunnel cos its indeed nt a childs play

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
;@ripvanwink, you make me crack my ribs....so badly. Mehn

@dasha, sis, pls don't give up. It might not look like it but we are closer. We need to fight ttc both spiritually and medically.

@all, I dey hail oooo

Has anyone heard from therose?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Dasha01 God's thought for u are of good n not of evil to give u an expected end. His promise for u will manifest soon dear. It is well with u

@fifioluomo how are u doing? mamateniola is therose o, NL break in transmission caused her change of moniker

@all sistas n brodas I hail o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
@dezou its alrit sis,and thanks for d appreciation
@dash01 hold on tightly to God,cus he always show up when you least expected.
@therose how much is this guife bao,and how can one get it.
@kuby22 relax dear our sabi sabi mama will soon come to analyse ur result ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2014
@Dash01 greetings. It is well sis. What did ur doc say about that? Why is ur sono saying might be? Why not confirm from test? Hope U've done fertility cleanse.....It is never too late for God. Pls be careful the church U move from and to. Sometimes we give ourselves trouble moving from one church to the other only for the matter to get worse. If you were going thru one thread on NL -https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually/102#20775128 earlier in the year, you'll understand what I mean. Its a pity its been deleted as they detailed their ordeals from visiting one church to the other in search of their problem, around March/April. If u believe ur problem is more of spiritual, U can join that thread, I'm not a member though but I'm a follower @RipVanWink lol. No kill me with laugh I beg U. @DonaTee welcome back, hope bobo is good as we await the triplet sisters. @Onyeze21 welcome to this lovely family, and may ur stay be short but fruitful. U said progesterone shot? Was ur progesterone low after ovulation from ur hormonal profile? How is ur case classified? unexplained or are there any things that need to be corrected? Sorry for too many questions but I just hope U're taking the right cause with ur dh before they'll start giving u sups and drugs U don't need. Pls try to open up so other mamas/papas here can help out. U are not alone sis. @Deezou its ok sis. If U read thru well, U'll understand what she meant. What worked for U may not work for me. So why not give it a try, If it'll work U'll know after one to two months. If there's no change, U know its not for you. As you do, also pray harder, as if only prayer can solve ur problem. @all av a nice day. Hope to be back later in the day to finish my reading. I greet u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2014
gdmornin all. hold to God's unchanging hands. say to urself every morning, I AM FRUITFUL.
y'all have a blessed day. love yousss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Good morning ♍y beautiful fam,
For those of us that has done ewedu therapy, I hv finished chopping d ewedu leaves, what is d measurement of water to cook it? 2. For how long do I cook it? 3. can I add a lil bit of salt? Pls I need ur response so that I can start drinking now.
Thanks awaiting ur prompt response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Everytym ¶ c anoda breakin of d day ¶ say tank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord, tank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord.
Even tho d trials r mch, ¶ am sure n ¶ knw dt my time of triumph is ere cos My Redeemer lives.
Mrnin @ all.
DonaTee, tanx 4 d response o jare.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
@mum2bsoon, it is well
@Deezou, sorry for the misunderstanding
@fifioluomo, thanks, i wont give up, its jus a challenge to God's children so if a give up i will be a disappointment to the kingdom of God.
@BlessedDiva, Amen! yours will manifest soon as well, it is well with us.
@ayaakanoh, am seriously holding on the God like never before

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.