Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,821 members, 7,976,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5544357 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
honeypiegirl: helo evyone pls i need a good laboratry in oshodi lagos state i have once read of one at bolade oshodi on this thread pls its urgent i need to send a frd there tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
hi all, hope d weekend was fine?
@honepiegirl u can go to mecure diagnostics along oshodi apapa express way. nt far from charity bus stop.
hello miraclebaby. thanks sis for checkin on me. been so busy. started treatement with d prof finally. jst finished the first phase. goin to get the 2nd phase drugs tomoro. will repeat some tests next week. mummyteniola hw is borry? hw far prof? keep keepin on o! the LORD is ur muscle.
@Nezzel congrats my sister! happy bumping. Jesus will be a fence around u IN JESUS NAME. u will carry to term.

i can't remember the person scared of HSG pls read my posts u will c my own testimoney about it. lol.

know this @all, we can face uncertain days because HE lives.

baby sparkles coming ur way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Noblewife congratulation on D arrival of ur princess n thanks be 2 God 4 safe delivery.@Nezzel congrats Dear am so so happy 4 U may God Strengthen u in dis journey of 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nezzel congrats! May u carry to term in health in Jesus Name. Amen.
Noblewife congrats to u and dw. May joy continue to glow in ur home n may ur lo grow in God's strength n wisdom. Amen.

@all God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 3:00am On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats Nezzel.
Wishing you a stress-free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2014
@everyone home there, good morning ma's and sir's,hw was ur weekend,DW and DH',I pray everything that needs overturning for our testimony to show forth,God will turn around sure aãa ijn.
My family realy appreciate u all nd we say AMEN to all ur prayer as we await to congratulate u too.TGAÇS.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2014
@mummyosayande,I cldnt get to read ur testimony on hsg,am scared too, but wld honestly like to read urs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Morning beautiful mothers n fathers. How are we? Nezzel congrats. Northernbelle, but seriously yu worry too much at 7month old marriage! So when you go come enjoy the marriage as newly wed now? Honeymoon lasts 1year oh abeg.Lolll. Sis, calm down. Some ple don't know their cycle n they Still get pregnant including me till date just bd often. You can get a chart tho with thermometer(I chart but still can't figure it out, I m only doing cos my doctor said he will rely on it Better to calculate my cycle etc either for test or whatever than me telling him ). Sis, just relax your mind and just dey bd dey go. But if you are above 35, you can start seeing your doctor.

@all, is day 11 good for HSG? Thanks you all. Have a fruitful week and bfp month IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Don't be scared abeg. Go to prisms just that it's about 30k, if you live around ikeja or ojodu, go to scan Care, I did for the first time there, it was painless. Go Do it fast sis so you know you don pass that stage.

ajuwarhodes: @mummyosayande,I cldnt get to read ur testimony on hsg,am scared too, but wld honestly like to read urs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutielucy: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2014
@nezzel congrats nd happy bumping...u shall carry 2 term ijn..

@noblewife....congrats on d arrival of ur lil princess...

@all Goodmorning wishing u all a blissfull nd stressfree week.. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats nezzel, you will carry to full term, healthy and safe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abibaby(f): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2014
@nezzle congrats,nd to all ttc may God grant ur desires sooner dan u xpect.On my own case i want u all to join me in tanking almighty allah.i was suppose to go nd see my doc today for one fertility watever dat wil cost me 50k,besides am having infection which i was told if nt treated i wil nt get pregnant.been expecting my af since 22nd last month,i tot it was d infection dat caused d delay,i calld my doc he said we should jst go ahead wt d fertility stuff,,bt xterday i decide to do home test lo nd behold it showed positive.i want u to also tank greenfriend on my behalf cos he ask me to hold on for d treatment..sorry for my long post.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulationssssssssss Abibaby. May u carry 2 term.
Pls house help, AF is very watery n dark wt severe pain. My body has bn constantly hot 4 a while nw, pls wat do u guys fink culd b wrong. So fed up bt in all am greatful 4 d gift of life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats nezzel and abibaby. God is about to do more than he did this time last year (august) when we had more than 15 bfps on the thread, myself included

@all just be praising and worshiping him cuz you will definitely catch your package as it's being distributed in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas n papas in d house, I have been Mia 4 sometime now, thank God am able to post 2day. All d mamas keeping d trend alive God bless U richly.

@Alibaby, congrats dear, wishing U a stress free n healthy pregnancy. When God wants 2 do his tin he bypasses all protocols, congrat once again.

@Nezzel congrats on ur bfp, wishing U a healthy 9months, happy bumping.

@Noblewife, congrats on d arrival of ur baby, she will continue to be a source of joy to U n ur dw Ijn.

@miraclebaby, anyakooh, Blessed Diva, mamateniola, mummyosanyande, dash01, mumofallnation, fifioluomo, mum2bsoon, cathybook, favoredgal, Greenfriend, DearDoc n oda mamas (no vex say I no mention ur name o), greetings to U all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats to Nezzel,Abibaby and Noblewife..Heavenly Father,let the showers of testimonies keep flowing in Jesus name..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Praise be to God cos he has started with this thread again!! Congratulaions abibaby. May the good Lord guide and protect you and your Lo through the 9 mnths, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrations to u all Noblewife, Nezzel, n' Abibaby. Almighty God I know this is just d begining; may u alone be praised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Adorablemum, tanks 4 d mentn. Hp u r gud?
House, pls ans my questn. Miraclebaby, blesseddiva n all, help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by acada111(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
And some worthless men would either reject their woman's pregnancy or abandon a woman with kids embarassed. Father, please bless these women with the desires of their hearts cos' even your word said that "There shall be non barren in the land". Ladies, it is well, keep believing and GOD will do it for you, AMEN. Cheers kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Abibaby: @nezzle congrats,nd to all ttc may God grant ur desires sooner dan u xpect.On my own case i want u all to join me in tanking almighty allah.i was suppose to go nd see my doc today for one fertility watever dat wil cost me 50k,besides am having infection which i was told if nt treated i wil nt get pregnant.been expecting my af since 22nd last month,i tot it was d infection dat caused d delay,i calld my doc he said we should jst go ahead wt d fertility stuff,,bt xterday i decide to do home test lo nd behold it showed positive.i want u to also tank greenfriend on my behalf cos he ask me to hold on for d treatment..sorry for my long post.
congrats sister. May you witness many more joy after dis. And may u carry to terms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Goodday everyone. Av been peepin all dis while. Am ttc for 2 years and half. May Allah shower His blessings on all. Baby dust to d house.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nezzel & Abibaby congrats on your Bfp. you shall carry to term and a stressfree 9 months
Our God is ever faithfull. This August we will have more BFPss as i can see. Our August
visitor(God) is around sharing BFPsss. i am the next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Abibaby: @nezzle congrats,nd to all ttc may God grant ur desires sooner dan u xpect.On my own case i want u all to join me in tanking almighty allah.i was suppose to go nd see my doc today for one fertility watever dat wil cost me 50k,besides am having infection which i was told if nt treated i wil nt get pregnant.been expecting my af since 22nd last month,i tot it was d infection dat caused d delay,i calld my doc he said we should jst go ahead wt d fertility stuff,,bt xterday i decide to do home test lo nd behold it showed positive.i want u to also tank greenfriend on my behalf cos he ask me to hold on for d treatment..sorry for my long post.

Congratulations Dearie.
Wishing you a safe and stress-free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lord Jesus, we pray for more bfp on this forum. This month, this year in Jesus Name.

As you have started on our beloved sisters, ours too shall come, amen.

It's being long years of searching but you oh Lord will wipe the tears, soothe the pain and grant succor, amen.

Congratulations to d belleful mamas in da house.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wow wow wow, this God will not cease to surprise us o, it is raining bfps n will never stop till we all catch d bfp fever,
congrats @Abibaby! So so happy for u, u shall carry to full term n deliver safely o

@adorablemum thanks for d mention, nice to have u back, been expecting u, u will also partake in this bfp package tht Jesus is aharing to us all this month

@mum2bsoon, how long has d Af been on, is it light or heavy n did it show up earlier b4 due date or right on d due date or was it late? I knw tht atimes light, red/pink, watery period-like discharge cld be implantation bleeding, so I need to know, pls don't be fed up dear God will surprise u too....

@favoredgal Amen to that prayer, trust ur lo is bouncing
@hawtmummie so shall it be for us all in Jesus name~Amen
We are all going to be testifying one after d other this month of bfps n safe deliveries for belleful mummies
Fertility blessings!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
hello ladies and gentlemen,
happy new month...may this month be filled with testimonies of BFPs

congrats to the newly belleful mommas
may u carry to term and bring forth like the hebrew women
wishing u stressfree and healthy preggy...

As for all of us that are still on God's waiting list...get ready..cos it's our set time ('cause the appointed time is NOW)
The Lord will remember us all for good this month...

this weather is for two..abeg make una no dull una selves

kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks BlessedDiva, AF started 2day and nt late. Its very watery bt nt lite cos av used 2 pads already n dre is so mch pain as well. Don't knw wat 2 do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
@abibaby, wowww, congrats to you. M next in line to announce my bfp. Yaaaahhhh. It's my turn!!!!!!

@all goodafternoon.

@adorablemum thanks. I dey kampe. How yu?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Amen amen. I claim it fir us all.

HawtMummie: Lord Jesus, we pray for more bfp on this forum. This month, this year in Jesus Name.

As you have started on our beloved sisters, ours too shall come, amen.

It's being long years of searching but you oh Lord will wipe the tears, soothe the pain and grant succor, amen.

Congratulations to d belleful mamas in da house.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Can you try guifea bao? I used it 4 months ago and I have been having pain free af. It cld be infection I learnt endometriosis can cause it. If yu can try the insertion. Pele dear

mum2bsoon: Thanks BlessedDiva, AF started 2day and nt late. Its very watery bt nt lite cos av used 2 pads already n dre is so mch pain as well. Don't knw wat 2 do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats Nezzel and Abibaby. Wishing you stress free 9monts.
Those on the waiting room, congrats in advance. God is too faithful to fail. He will do it soonest.

Baby dust

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.