Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5464606 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
@melsmum, always ensure you empty your bladder before bd so u dont have need for the bathroom immediately after bd....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2014
@anaviv
Dont think you should worry much...you may stop the drug for now, if you are still taking it.

@Teegail
i dont mean TVS..... normal pelvic scan for checking the condition of the follicles. Starting from CD9 may be ok.

@Chyvia
HBD... may you have mutltiple reasons to rejoice.

@reallyfavoured
Have you tried to flush the tubes .. i.e hydrotubation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you all for wishing me well and i say AMEN to all your prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Happy bday Chyvia,may God grant you your hearts desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Happy Birthday Chyvia
Wishing you the very BEST.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Happy Bday @Chyvia, God will perfect all that concerns u ijn, u shall celebrate with ur bundle of joy come next bday, remain blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2014
i saw this review online and i thought i should share, the amazing part is that she said she didnt had a period for 3 months and still got pregnant.

May 4, 2014

I have polycystic ovary syndrome and my husband and I decided that it was time to have a baby. We started taking the fertilaid value kit together. Even tho I did not get my period for 3 months but I did get Pregnant.[b][/b] Now I'm 4 weeks pregnant. My doctor told me
That it is a good prenatal vitamin as well so in all meanings It has worked for me. It's worth it to try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ chyvia Hbd.wishing u all d good things u desire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
thanks @udoka. I will do that tomorrow n post d result. thanks @miraclebaby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Happy birthday @chyvia, God will perfect all that concerns you and you will celebrate with your bindle of joy this time next yr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
@all ,a wonderful evening greetings to u all.
@ Chyvia,happy birthday to u nd may ur Joy turns multiple nest year. U MIGHT have receive numerous gift today but d only gift i asked from God to u is BFP which ll turn ur bundle of Joy tomorrow,so shall it be ijn.CHEERS...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
How wz our day?
@Olubankemi, Amen.

@Chyvia, happy birthday. May u celebrate dat of next year wt ur LOs IJN.

@Melsmum, Dasha01 advice is ok, try to follow it.
Happy night rest to us fruitful mums n dads.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks dears for your response @dash01 n @immibabe
How's everyone in the house fairing?
God Is our strength
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello house....May the Good Lord answer all out prayers...amen. still waiting on the Lord but going about my daily business in Faith that He will do it. No sad faces or moody countenance...praying always and hoping for the best soonest.

Baby dust to everyone..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Morning my sabi sabi mamas and papas,pls help out a ttc sister,she confided in me that she has been bedwetting and it is getting really embarrasing.Sometimes when she sleeps,she dreams of peeing some where and the next thing she realizes is that she has wee on d bed,any solution?pls profer
Also how does one treat a very resistant staph of more than five yrs.Been treating and taking all manner of drugs,injections,and herbs without cure.Pls help out
sprinkling baby dust to all as we await ur kind response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2014
@hawtmuumie
my sister thats the spirit! when it will happen it will be like dream.

@megamum
the bedwetting should be spiritual in my thinking.. let her handle it same!

Go natural with the Staph...too much antibiotic may end up killing the good bacteria thereby worsening the situation.
Research for food/drinks that will help your good bacteria to thrive.... a sister here in the past used this kind treatment and got result.. cant remember who again. wish someone can remember so you read up the person's posts on it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meme5: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Good morning everyone. May God grant our heart desires soonest. Ameen.
Been away from d thread n had 2 read up n al I can say is God dey!
Pls as we take al drugs lets all try 2 find out wat our isssues are. Eg some of us may b suffering frm low progesterone due to high estrogen n still keep taking drugs dat wil increase our estrogen level. Lets monitor d stages involved. Pre ovulation, ovulation n post ovulation. If u are not sure u are ovulating, confirm dat 1st with ovulation tracking n opk.
If u are sure u ar ovulating, take care of ur lutheal phase. Check ur day 21 progesterone level.
I suffered ttc for 15months without knowing I have low progesterone after ovulation, until I went on my own to pathcare to check my progesterone level and was very low. If al these stages are complete, try going for hsg in a good n recognised center n take d Result to ur doc.I dont blive in doing it in a hospital especially private hosp. Dey could alter ur result for selfish interest. May God help us 2 discover d little adjustment/treatments we need 2 achieve our bfp. For does of us that are pregnant,may we deliver safely. Ameen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Thank you all wonderful mamas for wishing me well on my birthday
May almighty God give you all your heart desire and i claim all the wishes
you have wished me in Jesus Name AMEN. You are all my wonderful family.
Thank you once more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2014
@megamum, let her start taking communion before going to bed she can use coke and bread in a very small quantity and declare over it that this is the blood of jesus and the flesh of Jesus and as i take it my spirit soul and body is sanctified and i bind every spirit of bedwetting and i command it return to the abyss and never to come back again forever. for your staph you can do like wise and declare that God has given Him a name that is above every other name and that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow of things on earth, in heaven and under the earth including staph! because whatever has resisted drugs has a spirit behind it and if you bind that spirit and command it to leave with or without drugs all the syptoms will disappear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
Gud morning 6tas
Pls anyone knows d cost of salpingostomy(tubal reconstruction surgery) in nigeria?
Tnx in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
good afternoon fruitful mama's in the house. please I want to buy ovulation predictions kit today.when should I start using it,I am on CD6 now and I have 26days cycle. I need your response ASAP

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
@blossom
with 26 day cycle... you will likely ovulate between CD11 - CD15. i will suggest you start from CD10, that means you should be ready to waste most of the strips. But if you understand yourself well, you could start from CD12.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello mamas n papas. Hp we'r all good. May God grant our hrt desires vry soon. Sticky baby dust to us all.
@Blossom20 when u buy the OPk, the instruction wl be included in the pack I guess?; what CD to start based on ur CL. I'm using Predicte OPK for this cycle n I'm on CD11 today. My CL is btw 24-26days, 25days on average but I started on CD9 instead of CD8 listed in d instructn sheet cos I know my fertile CM started showing arnd CD11 for d last 2 cycles that I observed. No mind my long tory o, guess I'm wishing u cld be my cycle buddy cheesy bt am days ahead. Maybe a cycle buddy wld make things a bit exciting, bit moody today sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls I need ur opinions on ds, sabi mamas n papas; My avg cycle length is 24/25days. I started charting on Fertilityfriend this cycle, temping, using OPK n all. After inputting my data for 2day na en Fertilityfriend said I have ovulated on CD9! shocked n I've nt been seeing any signs n dats even outrageously early. Cld it be cos of d inaccurate temp I been dey enter? :/ cos I only jst got a hang of d thermometer use yestiday; didn't know it wld beep to indicate it has finished reading d temp. Me I go just put am for mouth, comot am after a couple mins. Pls wat cld av caused d very early ovulation detected by Fertilityfriend? Or cld I possibly av ovulated?? sad even OPK hasn't turned +ve. Pls help o, trying really hard to catch th(ose) eggs ds cycle. 10x in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wife89: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
hi all,im 25 n I hv a daughter who will b 3 nxt mnth.i had an ectopicpregnancy in march last yr and I started ttc 6mnths after yet nothing.i wnt to start up clomid. I hv done a pelvic and abdominal scan n everything is fine..any help on clomid n where to buy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Juwonesho For you to get accurate analysis from fertilityfriend you must take yoir temperature at the same time every day at worst not more than 30 minutes time difference before or after.

You must allow the thermometre to finish bleeping before you remove it. For this cycle just go on baby dancing every other day until cd21 to cover all grounds. Then if nothing happens you will start a new cycle better equipped. @all una dooooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
wife89: hi all,im 25 n I hv a daughter who will b 3 nxt mnth.i had an ectopicpregnancy in march last yr and I started ttc 6mnths after yet nothing.i wnt to start up clomid. I hv done a pelvic and abdominal scan n everything is fine..any help on clomid n where to buy?

Hi @wife89 have you done HSG to check if the other tube is patent, also check if you are ovulating from the side not tampered with. i had ectopic last year Nov, and am very weary about self medication. i will advice you work with a gyna. Besides a cousin of mine with three kids now all natural birth, was once a victim of ectopic pregnancy, when she heard, i had ectopic, she asked if i took chlomid, and i told her no. i don't know why she sounded that way, am not advising you not to, its just best to work with a doctor.
After my ectopic surgery before i started trying again, i did hsg, Pelvic scan and ovulation
Profile . God's favour to you dear .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello all,
Its being awhile. Hope we are all good.
@mummy nani, hope our boy is growing in wisdom of God.

Nice14, benice, babe01, beetle, iiyabeta(my birth mate) and others i greet una.

i have a question, can someone used dong quai and fertlaid or ovacare.

@ udoka, fertilad and ovacare which one is better for polycstic ovary and irregular AF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
udoka2: @blossom
with 26 day cycle... you will likely ovulate between CD11 - CD15. i will suggest you start from CD10, that means you should be ready to waste most of the strips. But if you understand yourself well, you could start from CD12.
Thanks. alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Juwonesho: Hello mamas n papas. Hp we'r all good. May God grant our hrt desires vry soon. Sticky baby dust to us all.
@Blossom20 when u buy the OPk, the instruction wl be included in the pack I guess?; what CD to start based on ur CL. I'm using Predicte OPK for this cycle n I'm on CD11 today. My CL is btw 24-26days, 25days on average but I started on CD9 instead of CD8 listed in d instructn sheet cos I know my fertile CM started showing arnd CD11 for d last 2 cycles that I observed. No mind my long tory o, guess I'm wishing u cld be my cycle buddy cheesy bt am days ahead. Maybe a cycle buddy wld make things a bit exciting, bit moody today sad
No be small cycle buddy(⊙o⊙)lol. mine is 25-27days but 26 is the main day,25and 27 are once in a blue moon.please pause your own so that we can be buddies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Deezou: Gud morning 6tas
Pls anyone knows d cost of salpingostomy(tubal reconstruction surgery) in nigeria?
Tnx in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Muma dear, sorry I could not reply your nairaland mail.

Yes you can take vitex with dong quai. Or take fertility blend with DQ instead. I don't know of fertilaid with DQ. Fertilaid has lots of herbs like Ginkgo biloba, PABA etc which we don't know if they contradicts DQ. But don't take dong quai during af if you already have heavy af. Also, dong quai shouldn't be taken during pregnancy. Stop as soon as you get a bfp. Continue with vitex or progesterone supplement incase you have low progesterone. Vitex or any progesterone supplements should not be stop cold turkey/suddenly. It should be withdrawn gradually to avoid a miscarriage.

Also, take DQ with caution if you already have high oestrogen(fibroids. Endo..) Take a scan the first two months to be sure its not having a negative effects on d fib or endo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.