Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5507750 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
BlessedDiva the Lord will fill every vacuum dat has bin created in ur hearts. May she rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
BlessedDiva:
@ll My e-sisters that prayed for My mum, thanks n God bless u all, d will of God has been done, she gave up this afternoon after battling cardiac failure due to My Dad's death.
Pls remember My siblings n I in ur prayers, it is well!
It's well with u BlessedDiva, the father to the orphans himself will take care of you all. May God comfort your hearts

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks mummyElena. You just made my day. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
So sorry for your loss sis.. May the good Lord grant her soul eternal rest Amen..be strong*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
BlessedDiva:
@ll My e-sisters that prayed for My mum, thanks n God bless u all, d will of God has been done, she gave up this afternoon after battling cardiac failure due to My Dad's death.
Pls remember My siblings n I in ur prayers, it is well!

It is well dear.ur mum is now an additional angel watching ovr u and ur siblings. May God give ur family d fortitude to bear d loss.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
@Blesseddiva, my heart felt condolence to you, God will comfort you and your siblings. It is well with you! May her gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
BlessedDiva,Accept my condolence..May your mum's soul rest in perfect peace and may God give you and siblings the strength to bear the loss....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
@Blesseddiva, Am so sorry abt ur mum,may God console ur family. Take heart sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
oh dear sis Blesseddiva accept my condolence. may God grant her peaceful rest. amen. pls take heart, God will always be there for u nd ur siblings. it is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tchiwinnie: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
lightening1:
@miraclebaby and tchiwinnie, at 9mnths of ttc I went 2 d hosp 2 start investigations. I started wit a scan which showed I had right polycystic ovary d nxt one was the Hsg cuz of d cycle day I was on, it showed dat my left tube was blocked bt the right one was patent. Although during d Hsg, it was discovered dat I had cervival stenosis so they had to pass a catheter through my Cervic instead of usin d normal instrument.
I refused 2 go back 2 d hosp after d hsg cuz it was a traumatising experience and I also didn't hav confidence in d docs dat I was meeting n we r nt too loaded 2 afford a good private hosp
Sorry abt what u may b going thru, bt its really nt advisable to tk fertility drugs on ur own. U ll still need to see a dr. Wish u d best!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ alwaystrue yesoooo, God is great nd wil fulfil His word and promises in my life nd d lives of each nd every one of us here. I put ttc aside because I realized dt I cnt help God . He knows what He is doing as well as d best for me. I know dt when I least expect it He will do it. I see God taking me unawares. Am patiently waitn for Him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh my Gosh! So sad, it is well with u sister,may the Lord God comfort you and ur siblings.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oteleye:
Pls ma help me send to talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk

Ok dear.

I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Evacroft:
Oh my Gosh! So sad, it is well with u sister,may the Lord God comfort you and ur siblings.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blessed diva, I feel so sad reading dis, God knos best. May he give you and your siblings d fortitude to bear d loss. accept my sympathy. It shall b well with u and ur siblings amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dear God!!! @blessediva may God give you and your siblings the strength needed,and may the soul of departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
@dear blessediva may God console u nd ur siblings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ Lightening1 Amen to the prayers! Uwc here may ur stay b very very short & fruitful.My 1 yr anniversary is actually same day as urs.HWA in advanc.May God give us sticky BFP's for d anniversaire and Easter

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chai!!! God pls come to d support of ur children at this tough time.it's not a pleasing experience at all.but with God u and siblings will come out of this blackday and find daybreak.Blesseddiva accept my sincere condolence.we willcontinue keeping u n siblings in prayers.be strong in d Lord knowing dat she is now at peace uniting wit her love in d blossom of Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh my!!!!@blesseddiva..... my condolences goes out to u n ur siblings at this point. it's is well with u all. May God comfort u guys. This is sad sad sad sad embarassed
@all d new mamas welcome n may ur stay b short. Testimonies abound this April. I just feel.it. I am among d testifiers in Jesus name. AMEN!!!! If u r too, just say ur amen with FAITH. Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blesseddiva May this mark the end of tears in your household and may God comfort u with sticky bfp n healthy baby 2 show for it. O Ga di mma. Hugs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blesseddiva am so sorry for ur loss. Accept my condelence.

Congrats onyinychika. May u carry to terms. I key into ur Bfp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
@blesseddiva,may d Lord comfort &console u &ur siblings, it is well wit u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=iOmoge post=32318199]

[b]
Ok dear.

I will
nd me too. pls amakadon14@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by victoria31: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hii ladies! I've been a silent reader! @ moonert, I gave been scheduled for adhesiolysis too but the bill is outrageous! Pls can you tell me where n how much you did yours? My no is 08028620854! Thanks! Baby dust to you all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
@BlessedDiva, so sorry for your loss, accept my heart fellt condolence sis. The Lord will continue to be with you and your siblings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blessed diva.... sorry Sis. May God console and comfort you. Accept it as God's will...she could have been in coma for a year while you pay for a life-sustenance machine and all sort....she could develop mental issues and you'll forget TTC and start to take her around... but Dear God is so merciful and Dear Mama loves you and don't want you further stressed...These words are heavy.. but I was told same when I lost my dad at a tender age of 17 with 5 younger siblings to care for..and I later realised how true they are and gave thanks to God.
By this time next year, you'll be too busy with your babies to be able to partake fully in the remembrance anniversary! Push it aside..and start thinking of how to pull through first trimester morning sickness!
@hopee....you're welcome here...I've been TTC for 6yrs had several 6-8wks miscarriages too...relax..God is in control and the mothers here? they are just too caring! too lovely! too wonderful! they'll encourage you a lot..all is well dear.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
@tatacherie thnx for d warm welcome, itz feels good to know I have sum1 I share something here with. HWA in advance 2 u too..
(((((((e hugs))))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
@blesseddiva, it's a great loss but God knows d best. May he give u a reason to forget this sorrow. I was also in this shoes 2years ago when I lost my dad a day after our wedding ceermony. May God comfort you on every side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2015
@BlessedDiva so sorry for your loss. May this be the last sorrow you'll pass through. I pray God confort you and your siblings as you pass through this difficult time. May her soul and your dad's soul rest in peace, Amen. Good Friday is not a bad day to join the saints, so wipe away your tears knowing she's in a better place. No more sorrows. @lightening1 one patent tube? And you're not scared of clomid/self medication. Did your dh run SFA? if he has count issue and you're taking clomid it's just a waste of your money and time. Pls look for a general hospital, do not self-medicate please. You can confirm if the other tube is blocked so as to check for posibility of unblocking it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2015
omowunmigan:

@hopee....you're welcome here...I've been TTC for 6yrs had several 6-8wks miscarriages too...relax..God is in control and the mothers here? they are just too caring! too lovely! too wonderful! they'll encourage you a lot..all is well dear.

AMEN! Thanks so much sis...

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.