Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5486538 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
@all..I'm soo soo grateful..thank you all..I didn't do it alone..we all did it..y'all were the only ones who helped me stay sane @ some point..I'm truly grateful to you all for the words of encouragement,prayers,etc.. kisshugs*
I always hold you all dear in prayers and more BFP would come this April in shaa Allah
What helped me more was I focused more in glorifying God for good health..Bcz for the 1st time I felt truly strong and happy for the first time..
Its true about what dey say..d more 1 focuses on TTC d more harder it gets..
My advice is try to free your mind from d worries of TTC..enjoy every moment with dh..its diffclt BT not impossible
Anoda thing is scrap out carbonated drinks and sugar to a large extent
Last of all have faith that God will do it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
@rainyday and ogunbekun..d dua is to recite suratul fatiha and ayatul kursiyy into a glass cup of rain water or normal water first thing in d morning after sub hi..should be d 1st thing ur mouth tastes..bfr brushing too..den I fast Mondays and Thursdays dou it ain't easy..that's it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hafsat24:
@rainyday and ogunbekun..d dua is to recite suratul fatiha and ayatul kursiyy into a glass cup of rain water or normal water first thing in d morning after sub hi..should be d 1st thing ur mouth tastes..bfr brushing too..den I fast Mondays and Thursdays dou it ain't easy..that's it
Jazakallahu khairan. I pray u have a stressfree pregnancy. Also how many times do u recite it into d glass of cup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hafsat24 wow! wow! Barka. This is goodnews.

This blessing will go round in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
@iOmoge, I got the books. I'm very grateful. May God remember u this time n grant heart desires IJN.

@Hafsat24, Congratulations! I'm happy for u. Your Joy shall know no bound. Wish u h&h 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
@rainyday..its once each..
@immibabe,venizia..thanks much..lots of love kiss
I ain't moving to pregnant after TTC alone..we all would by Gods grace as such I'll still hang in here as much as I can..don't worry I won't talk about morning sickness or d likes grin..may our dreams come true*hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
@iomoge, plssssss ma'am i will really appreciate if u can send any of those books to My mail, bettiefalade@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Hafsat24, congratulations! may you carry to full terms. Wishing you a stressfree 9months in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wow!!! @Hafsat, congrats sis, may you carry to term, happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wow! @Hafsat24 big congrats to you dear, I wish you a beautiful and stressfree 9months....yesss, let the bfps continue to roll in, this is a month of fruitfulness.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanx Redeemed,mummyjason and hopee..this month is our month..never lose faith as God makes wat seems impossible possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Hafsat24, a big congrats to u. May you carry to term by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yemochi: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
tsquaure:
Good morning mamas in the house my sister in law sent me article containing natural ways for handling candida. I feel this may help someone. Lemme know if any one needs it. I have been trying to search for d link on line but I could not. I can forward it by mail though. Y'all have a good day

Hi tsquare, can you please help send this book please. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just what i like to see when i sign on. Congrats Hafsat h&h 9 months. God bless you and answer us speedily too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amen @Ayaayo and triangular..we await urs too..this is our month by Gods grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Hafsat24 thunderous Congrats sis!!! May God grant u a stress free pregnancy and also carry ur baby term, IJN.

Wow! We r already announcing Bfp's this month, let it rain on us all this month. This is the month of my wedding anniversary and I tap greatly in2 the anointing of a BFP in Jesus name... AMEN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello fellow mummies,

Gufei bao is also a wonderful product for every woman's health. It is an insertion product. I use it and practically can't part with it again. It performs wonders.

What it does:

Purification: By preventing gynecological diseases(fibroid,ovarian cyst, blocked tubes, etc) you are clean and
neat inside out.

Clearing and detoxifying – by means of micro-vacuum it
can clear away stale menstrual blood, dead sperm cells, toxins and removes unpleasant smell.

Activate stem cells, stimulate the secretion or estrogen
and regain normal function of the organ.

Restore dying cell, promote granular secretion, smooth
and nourish the vagina and rough tissue in uterine neck,
regain the elasticity and sensibility, constrict uterus after
birth, repair damaged birth canal, regain and maintain
healthy tissue.

Activates the glands that are responsible for hair growth so your hair comes out darker and richer and overall, you look more beautiful.

If you are pregnant or lactating, use it after you're done to maintain yourself & look good. It can also be used as natural contraceptive because it constricts vaginal wall

How can I get it?
Call or send a WhatsApp message to +2347084430249
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
@daramfon..thanx plenty
@lightening1 thanx and Amen to your prayers..love y'all dearly..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
@hafsat 24, congratz dearie. M wishing u a healthy and stress-free pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello wonderful mamas please Who will enlighten me on d use of kedi product, price and hw to get it. Thks.
Congrant Hafzat, happi bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello house, I have been trying to conceive for 1year, I was diagnose to have ovarian cyst 7yrs ago of which I was given some drugs and the symptoms subsided but anytime I do pelvic ultrasound the cyst is still there on my left ovary, last year again I was told I hav 3 fibroids in my uterus and it has grown to about 18weeks size but I don't have any symptoms except that I can feel it as a hard stony mass on my abdomen, I have used several herbal concortions , castor oil pack and acid cider vinegar + baking soda but no improvement. Am so confused now cos I don't even know what to use again and I am afraid of surgery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanx prettmum and mompurity2..God bless you and may yours come soonest Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
@iomoge ultrasound scan shows intamural 5.1cm, subserous 6.7cm and submucous 5.7cm. I always take the acv+Bs with warm water twice a day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
fruitfulvine360:
Hi fruitful ladies, I'm new here, I hope I'm welcome. I'v had 2 miscarriages in less dan a year, d 1st ws a blighted ovum, d 2nd pregnancy didn't develop beyond 7wks, I just had an evacuation 5 days ago nd nw I noticed breast milk coming out 4rm my nipple. I'm so confused. Has any1 gone thru ds b4?
sorry for your loss dear. The lord will compensate you with triplet soon.
As for the bossom milk coming out it is normal bcs your body has been preparing itself for motherhood thus saving milk for d arrival of d baby bfor the incident. so it wil take like 2 menstural cycles bfor d it correct itself. hope this help?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
@hafsat24 congratz dear. you joy shall be permanent in jesus name.
You can follow d preg thread to read and draw strength. you wil learn alot from them. i havent posted as well stil waiting to pass 12 wks {which is nxt wk} bfor joining the house fully.
I wish everyone on this thread miracle of bfp's that wil shut d mouth of your enemies for life. DIS IS YOUR MONTH!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ hafsat24 congratulation o!dis is d only statement DAT is permitted in our lives.no more sorrow n sorry.we are joining d moving train to preggo dis month IJN amen.may u carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

I wish everyone on this thread miracle of bfp's that wil shut d mouth of your enemies for life. DIS IS YOUR MONTH!
AMEN!!!I claim mine by faith
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Hafsat...congratulations oooo. Your Joy shall b e full in Jesus name... 1baby is now old school o, so Catch this 3 that am throwing at you grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Hafsat24 the latest mummy in town congratulations sis,see me as i dey dance shoki for God,this one has come to stay,there's nothing satan can do about it cus this is directly from the almighty God

prettmum:
Hello wonderful mamas please Who will enlighten me on d use of kedi product, price and hw to get it. Thks.
Congrant Hafzat, happi bumping.

For the enlightenment about kedi products and usage u can call this contact if you dont mind 08033205456
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ lizzyslaw.my madam at the top.good evening.how are u.God will remember us sooner than we think.

@Hafsat .congratulations.you are indeed blessed.I remembered when u talked about candidiasis n garlic.wishing u h n h 9 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: pricelessey(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.