Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,656 members, 7,924,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5503944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heeds2532(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2015
WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? To some people they don't know
much about burning fat out of their
system. Some did not even know
when they are said to be overweight
and what benefits are accrued to
burning of excess fat. Research has shown that has people
become overweight they are at the
risk of developing type diabetes, high
blood pressure, breathing
problem, abnormal period and
infertility due to excess fat in their system. Did you know that nearly 9 out 10
people with newly diagnosed type 2
diabetes are overweight? This means
that losing weight help better in
managing diabetes. How can you even know you are
overweight ? overweight is defined as
a body mass index (BMI) of 25 or
higher. The presence of excess fat
in the body could result into various
health challenges, and that aside it makes someone look so heavy, by
having a pot belly and other odd look
in appearance. So many wealthy people dislike all this
symptoms that often time they go for
surgery and other dangerous means
of burning out fat, but thank God for
T5 Fatburner you can get that
done in just 30 days with no cost or relatively low compare to
surgery...order for yours today by
clicking www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2015
@IOmoge.
I have sent u several mails on the e-books too. Your only response was hello... Abeg sister me, help ooooo. Remember the email *****4ryl@gmail.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:01am On May 05, 2015
That's d Guifei bao lady's number. She has not responded. Legendsmother u can talk with her on whatsapp or call. She's nice. Ask her if she can deliver to where u want. God bless us all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 10:12am On May 05, 2015
@Ayaayo thank a lot 4 d respond... Pls who has used fertility blend b4, and can one mix fertility blend with all this ijew herbal drinks...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:14am On May 05, 2015
Good fruitful mums, dh has finally agreed to do semen analysis, our doctor insists the sperm must be produced via masturbation, embarassed I have tried to assist him but the thing no gree come out oo, he is angry because mast. is a sin and we must do real BD to enable him release sperm for the test.

My question, please sabi mama's, is there another method to try? As our doctor insists he should release the semen via mast.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39am On May 05, 2015
Jennygurl:
@Ayaayo thank a lot 4 d respond... Pls who has used fertility blend b4, and can one mix fertility blend with all this ijew herbal drinks...

Na @Ayaakanoh, make i no take credit for what i didn't do. Shout out to babe Ayakanoh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2015
@Jennygurl, i used fertility blend a while back and i think it worked even though i did not finish one month supply. I had to stop it cos of the side effect it gave me taking all 3tablets at once, i think spreading the dosage all through the day 1-1-1 could have solved that issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenprecy(f): 10:50am On May 05, 2015
The God of women will surely bless you all n grant u Ur heart desires IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 11:28am On May 05, 2015
legendsmother:
Apple 19 if 100mg clomid made u ovulate wetin u dey wait for since? Hahahah sabi mama apple19 I hail ooo

@rejoice darl u can do infertility hormonal assay consist of day3 Prolactin, FSH, LH, testosterone, and day 21 progesterone. PRICE -24,000

If u av done progesterone before does not matter u avv to do it again dis nxt cycle, it's to check if ovulation likely occurred in d cycle.

Den u can also do OGTT to check ur insulin resistance. PRICE - #2500

Den HVS high vaginal swab to check for infection PRICE-3000

Dis prices are applicable to my lab were I wrk so abuja fit be *2

@the mama asking for d price of hormonal test dis wil give u an idea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 11:33am On May 05, 2015
Hello mamas! Pls I need someone to throw more light on laproscopic heteroscotomy . I saw a gyne and he is bookin me for d surgery and I don't knw why. I only tld him hav been ttc for d past one year after an mc and he said he wants to knw wat is preventing conception. Mamas pls I need alternative to d surgery pls. Thks for ur response in advance. Fertility blessin to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2015
mummyosayande:
Those interested in Guifei bao. I got a hold of 3 ppl. 2 gave me for 6400. One said 10k. (ole). One of the 6400 own has offered to deliver to me. Waiting. 2WW

I am interested o, please send the number. thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2015
Jennygurl:
ℓ av used fertility Blend b/4 & it helps me ovulate but ℓ don't know anything abt ijew herbal drink. Still watching my body, though ℓ av been noticing some symptoms like weakness, no food is appealing to me & cold. ℓ know it will end in praise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
@Allureia thanks for coming to help.please I have a cyst in my left ovary,my period is regular 28 days cycle and I do ovulate every month,what can I do to to be pregnant naturally.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2015
iOmoge:

Responded to ur mail o.
Will send ya books tonight.. Gracias.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 05, 2015
@Flakky26,

i hope everything is fine with you. please let us know how you are doing.

@Apple19 action mama triplet, how far with you, update please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
Kudibaby:
@Allureia thanks for coming to help.please I have a cyst in my left ovary,my period is regular 28 days cycle and I do ovulate every month,what can I do to to be pregnant naturally.Thanks
1.Do you know the day u ovulate every month? If NO please buy an OPK. I recommend Clear Blue digital. Attached is a picture for a positive stick. I did all the labelling myself.
2. Have u ever charted your temperature?
I'd suggest you Join fertilityfriend.com to chart your temperature. It simply involves checking your temperature every morning at the same time everyday. Set your alarm for 6am every morning. This will help you know if you dropped an egg.
3. Nothing is impossible and dont let your spirit be dampened. I advise u try natural ways of conception b4 taking any drugs being offered here and there because a lot have side effects on the mother and child. It works perfectly!!!!!

Let me add this... if you are having sex with DH and u know when you ovulate.....
Give him at least 5 days to generate quality sperm..
2. Let sex be the last thing you do b4 u sleep
3. If he is coming do the doggy... but bend a bit so u give those little swimmers gravity towards the entry point.
4. Put a pillow under your vagina to lift your butt up so they stay there and find their way.
5. If he comes twice BETTER!
6. Sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 2:12pm On May 05, 2015
Let me add more pictures..
I used all in combination with wondfos... and as I read from that thread.. I stayed 2 weeks no sex.. Positive stick... Bang Bang! then BFP.. I was amazed. Then I helped others. I registered to post because during my google research I was referred here. I read some stories and realised a lot of us need information. Funny enough my wife had a positive OPK a day after her period that month and 22 days after her period the previous month...!!!!! she took in a day after her period.. which you will read is impossible because of the follicular Phase BS story.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:26pm On May 05, 2015
@mrsfrank dh can use condom too,

Good afternoon sabi mamas I have been having stomach pain since on sunday and a doc in a close by clinic said it indigestion and gave me ciprotab and paracetamol abeg can these work for indigestion ? and pls if you know what I can use pls I appreciate the pain is so unbearable I can't lie on my back and stomach due to the pain help a sister plssss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
My friend's wife took in at 41 using clearblue dual hormone sticks. They just had sex as I told him 2 nights after positive test after trying for many years. It works. Pls dont doubt. I did not say cheaper sticks are not good.. they are more difficult to read. Read reviews for Clearblue Online and if you are using it already... ignore what the device is reading and focus on the stick. If lower line is deeper then u have the GO GO!! it is 99 percent correct as they say. I'm only giving back what I got reading all these forums. If you are using cheap sticks then dont throw them away because a lot of women have short LH surges... Look at the pix below, observe and do same! Baby dust!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Allureia post=33442708]Let me add more pictures..
I used all in combination with wondfos... and as I read from that thread.. I stayed 2 weeks no sex.. Positive stick... Bang Bang! then BFP.. I was amazed. Then I helped others. I registered to post because during my google research I was referred here. I read some stories and realised a lot of us need information. Funny enough my wife had a positive OPK a day after her period that month and 22 days after her period the previous month...!!!!! she took in a day after her period.. which you will read is impossible because of the follicular Phase BS story.[/]Thanks a lot will buy the clear blue opk to test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
Kudibaby:
The most important thing is knowing when u ovulate... and also knowing if it is the same from month to month. I suggest u buy the wondfos 50 test sticks on Amazon together with the Clear Blue "Dual Hormone"... start using the cheap wondfos.. once u observe the second line start to get deeper u use the Clearblue.. and bed 2 nights after the lower line gets deeper than the upper line.. thats all. Remember to test only with FMU. First morning urine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 4:07pm On May 05, 2015
@allureia, pls when can i buy the clear blue, i stay in lagos. also i see signs of ovulation bt have never tested positive to any opk stick, also with low sperm count, shouldone delay sex till ovulation time only?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 4:11pm On May 05, 2015
For those still TTC.. there are certain things u should all know...

1. It is possible to ovulate during your period. YES!! They say it is impossible... but I read a story of a lady going for a scan only to find out she dropped an egg.. my wife ovulated one day after her period stopped and then BFP.

2. Personal observation after studying my wife is... if you have irregular periods now... remember there was a time you had regular periods. calculate the number of days then... Eg.. maybe it was 28 or 31 before.. work with the 28 or 31 days... Eg.. if you tested positive for ovulation and you had a constant 31 day cycle before... wait for about 28 days to start testing again. ignore the irregular thing.. because irregular periods sometimes coincide with ovulation. So dont use day 1 to be the day your period starts.
3. Allow your hubby days to increase sperm count. Tell him about the importance.
4. Most importantly.. let sex be the last thing u do b4 sleeping so u can allow those guys swim well with gravity towards the uterus.
5. Wish those who have taken my massive research summarized here important the best and baby dust!! Shalom!...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:13pm On May 05, 2015
rejoice03:
Hello mamas! Pls I need someone to throw more light on laproscopic heteroscotomy . I saw a gyne and he is bookin me for d surgery and I don't knw why. I only tld him hav been ttc for d past one year after an mc and he said he wants to knw wat is preventing conception. Mamas pls I need alternative to d surgery pls. Thks for ur response in advance. Fertility blessin to us all.
Hallo ma the lil i know about laparoscopy is that it is an explorative kind of surgery done when doctors are at a loss of the reason for infertility. it has it down side n up side . some of the up sides is that sometimes doctors can correct the reason for the infertility thru the surgery . note ma it is sometimes .
down sides it has the attendant risk of having surgery . ur medical history must have informed the doctor's decison to carry out the laprascopy becos doctors dnt always want to open up their patients. perhaps getting a second opinion from another gyneacologist may help. i want to encourage my sister . it will all be well . God surely will remember you and visit u. keep the faith
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:23pm On May 05, 2015
@ rejoice check out this link http://www.advancedfertility.com/laparoscopy.htm.
have u done an hsg , u husband sfa profiled ur hormones if no is the answer to any of the question then i suggest u need another gynea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
hotmomma:
@allureia, pls when can i buy the clear blue, i stay in lagos. also i see signs of ovulation bt have never tested positive to any opk stick, also with low sperm count, shouldone delay sex till ovulation time only?

It's sold on amazon. If I was you, i'd buy the "clearblue monitor sticks" it's 37 dollars for 30 sticks. If you are richer you can go for the clear blue dual hormone sticks which comes with the holder and 20 sticks per pack. It is best to time sex for ovulation only if you are TTC since its the only time a woman can get pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2015
@Mrsfrank,surprised dat ur doctor insisted on getting d semen sample tru mast,sample can b gotten either by mast or sex,remembered wen we did ours d 1st time,d doc asked d nurse 2 tek us 2 room n gav us d bottle n said ones we r done,we giv it 2d nurse.
@Fumbaby,pele,just tak d cyprotab as prescribed,it is well.
Newbies ,una welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 05, 2015
Meeeeeeeeeehn!! Do u guys know that I just realized I didn't drop the lady's number? Head full Jare. Mak una no vex. 08020949514

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2015
@ mrs frank masturbation is the best way to get the cleanest sample . doctors always prefer it
other method include ejaculating in a condom after sex
sex with withdrawal before ejaculation
if you decide on the condom method sample must get to lab in less than 2hrs of collection ,better still less than 1hr
it is because of this and contamination that masturbation is advised. when my dh went for his , it was with much petting and encouragement & in fact he almost didnt do it . it is not easy for them , but God willl continue to give us women wisdom in handling sensitive matters as this . baby dust to us all. i have attached this link so u can read more about the said topic
http://www.healthline.com/health/semen-analysis#Procedure4

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
@zamm Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
@Allureia thanks so much for advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.