Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5507664 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:42pm On May 24, 2015
tsquaure:
Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say. I take my solace in this song sisters. Just heard some very disheartening news. I refuse to cry n struggle to hold my faith through God's word. Dear sisters I covert ur prayers at this point.

It's well my sister, God will surely answer our prayers soon.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
mompurity2:
Goodmorning sweet mamas, I finally felt the O cramps dis mrng (my right ovary) after serious BD. @udoomama and anyone that has knowledge or experience, is there any other thing I need to do or take to make sure LO sticks?

Wishing us all fertility blessings.
sorry dear my network was so bad, just loggin on, in my own case, I didn't use anything ooo, my gynae just mave me one drug(pregmum) that I should be taking,I was just BD only, it was later on I saw on this forum where legendsmother was talking about progesterone, (Don't know if the progesterone is meant for everybody sha) maybe oda mams will chip in. Congrats in advance for ur BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:06pm On May 24, 2015
@ Tsquare .... Cheer up dearie. It will end in praise and testimonies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
Romans 4:19-25
Abraham didn’t focus on his own impotence and say, “It’s hopeless. This hundred-year-old body could never father a child.” Nor did he survey Sarah’s decades of infertility and give up. He didn’t tiptoe around God’s promise asking cautiously skeptical questions. He plunged into the promise and came up strong, ready for God, sure that God would make good on what he had said. That’s why it is said, “Abraham was declared fit before God by trusting God to set him right.” But it’s not just Abraham; it’s also us! The same thing gets said about us when we embrace and believe the One who brought Jesus to life when the conditions were equally hopeless. The sacrificed Jesus made us fit for God, set us right with God.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2015
@tsquare, dont let the praises seize from ur mouth. it shall all end in Praise in Jesus name.
God would cause you to smile till the very end.
u r in our prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:09pm On May 24, 2015
tsquaure:
Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say. I take my solace in this song sisters. Just heard some very disheartening news. I refuse to cry n struggle to hold my faith through God's word. Dear sisters I covert ur prayers at this point.

That is d spirit my sister. He has the final say concerning everything. It will surely end in praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
tsquaure:
It is well with u sis... Its turning around 4 ur gud IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
mompurity2:
@tsquare, it is well with you and all that concerns you in Jesus name.
@sexywifey, I think u shud scan tmrw again to be vry sure it hasn't popped alredy bfor taking d shot. Dis cycle shall end in praise for u in Jesus name.
@diegs is 7mm endo thickness okay for implantation?

Thanks a lot mompurity2. Not sure about doing a second scan tho. Time is not on my side. I won't get to the lab till night and if they are still operating at the time (petrocalypse things) won't get a pharmacy open at that time.

Will take chances and do the hcg tomorrow

We must testify this cycle. IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2015
sugah:

Yea they close at 6 on Sundays. Can you administer the injection by yourself? Nett got me a nurse to administer the injection and she charged 1k.

Thanks for the info. Will scout for the injection tomorrow. Which of the shots did you buy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
@sexywifey IVF-C 5000iu costs 2,450

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
I see a lot of mama's taking charge of their fertility this cycle may it all end in BFP for us all IJN.... knowledge is power... let d eggs tracking continue lol

@tsquared it is well hun, God surely has d fiinal say.

@ mom purity as regards endo lining, In general, 8-13 mm is good, less than 6 is potentially a problem, and greater than 15 or so might possibly reduce chances for successful pregnancy. So pls don't over do anytin if u never had progesterone issues i'd say u go fo 200mg take care n wishing u a sexy announcement of ur BFP lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:39pm On May 24, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:15am On May 25, 2015
Hahahahaha sugah u b character of course u will get a bfp it's pure hcg u injected hehehe goodluck wif d charm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:43am On May 25, 2015
sexywifey:

Thanks a lot mompurity2. Not sure about doing a second scan tho. Time is not on my side. I won't get to the lab till night and if they are still operating at the time (petrocalypse things) won't get a pharmacy open at that time.

Will take chances and do the hcg tomorrow

We must testify this cycle. IJN
Amen, dear. No be small petrocalypse (lol).
Wishing us all loads of testimonies.
@legendsmother, lol @ sexy announcement. Amen ooooo. Ur sexy announcement is next too in Jesus name. All the info and help u've been rendering will never go void.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:20am On May 25, 2015
legendsmother:
I see a lot of mama's taking charge of their fertility this cycle may it all end in BFP for us all IJN.... knowledge is power... let d eggs tracking continue lol

yes o,
we gat to catch the eggs life and direct... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21am On May 25, 2015
sugah
Lmao!!!.

thats a good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03am On May 25, 2015
Honestly mamas, I can't thank you enough, but I know God will reward you for me! Your BFPS are sure - e don happen! After sending my results to my doctor, his reply was one word "good". Me, I have taken change of my matter o and I know God is with me.

Please one more thing, I'm also taking bromocriptine for high prolactin (it's within range, but on the high side).

I hope sey it won't affect the hcg (I'm hunting that thing today today) and have a negative effect on me. Thanks mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:08am On May 25, 2015
sexywifey:
Honestly mamas, I can't thank you enough, but I know God will reward you for me! Your BFPS are sure - e don happen! After sending my results to my doctor, his reply was one word "good". Me, I have taken change of my matter o and I know God is with me.

Please one more thing, I'm also taking bromocriptine for high prolactin (it's within range, but on the high side).

I hope sey it won't affect the hcg (I'm hunting that thing today today) and have a negative effect on me. Thanks mamas

Also, on the endometrial plate, what dosage of cyclogest do you recommend?

With this level of enlightenment, I sense a release of twins & triplets on this thread shocked hope you don ready? grin kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:02am On May 25, 2015
Good morning dear sisters

Wish us all a blessed week

Af showed her ugly face yesterday but no shaking God is control grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23am On May 25, 2015
good morning all.

Thank you fablady.

nawaah ooo!! no one wants to answer my question.

ok there is no problem

legendsmother can you please help me answer my question. God will
bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2015
tsquaure:

@tsquare it is well with you and your family. God is in control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:00am On May 25, 2015
@tsquare: God is in control. May He hear ur slient cries n turn it into joy for u-amen
@all: those tracking n those who are waiting on d Lord patiently, may our prayers b answered. Above all, let's av faith. Cuz faith can move mountains and cook stone. God's blessings n mercies on us- amen
Fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2015
@chyvia fablady answered ur question dats y I didn't say anytin as she answered u well she said u shud trigger go to d former page u will see were she replied
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:16am On May 25, 2015
Let's commit this week into God's hands. Let's also commit this thread into God's hands. Nothing is impossible for God to do. Evil scammers will not locate this thread, may God grant us BFP so that desperation won't let any1 fall prey to scammers. We are dedicating this week to US TTCING mama's...
Sprinking sticky embies dust.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25am On May 25, 2015
tanks legendsmother just that i want more answers
as you & fablady said i should trigger, i will do so today
i have pregynly to take the shot.

@all we shall testisfy soon. God bless us all and give us our
Bfp this cycle. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2015
Dear God of Goodness and Grace,
Hold us close. We're hopeful,
anxious and excited,
longingly waiting
for the moment of conception.

May it be your will that
the life of our child begins soon.

Place it ever so gently
in our womb for a perfect fertilization.

In Jesus Name i Pray. AMEN AMEN AMEN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 9:47am On May 25, 2015
ahmanim:
@ sabi mamas, plz what can i use to treat PID naturally. i have taken series of antibiotics but i still feel abdominal pain occassionally
hello dear gynarpharm is ok for PID got from this lady @ 5550,call thus no 07068893627
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2015
tsquaure:

@ tsquaure.....You said it all. Only God has the final say. Hold unto Him and trust in His word. Pele, It's well.

@ all .......Good morning and Amen to all the prayers!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2015
@all who asked after me, i'm doing great, i was kind of busy and couldnt really come online, i stopped all my drugs and the sore throat, cough and other symptoms subsided after some days..... i"ve prayed to God that if he doesnt want me to go for IVF then let me get a BFP next month but if He wants me to go for it then let Af show up......i just cant continue this way...having false hopes and getting my hopes dashed at some point.....i know at the end ALL THINGS WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD and in ALL THINGS I WILL STILL GIVE HIM PRAISE!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 10:01am On May 25, 2015
Good morning beautiful mamas. May God perfect all that concerns us and may He crown our efforts with bfp's in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:10am On May 25, 2015
Chyvia:
Pleaseoo sabi mamas am confused. I went for tvs scan today(cd 13) here is my result, someone should interpret it for me

Uteruz is normal in size, non gravid and anteverted with uniform myometrium

Endometrial plate thickness about 11mm with a regular outline

Both ovaries are identified on scan with multiple developing follicles

The leading dominant follicle which measures about 32mm x 30mm in size is noted in the right ovary.

No utrine myoma is noted

No fluid collection is noted in the pouch of douglas.

Should I take the pregnly injection now to trigger the ovulation.
Thank you all to please answer me.

@Chyvia, 32mm x 30mm is way too big for cd13, you would have waited till cd15 to take the shot that is if your body doesnt ovulate on its own by then, or you have a problem with ovulating on your own? its like you have pcos? cos in some cases the follicle keeps growing then later shrinks back instead of popping...please what drugs were you placed on cos your result is very good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:20am On May 25, 2015
Chyvia:
Dear God of Goodness and Grace,
Hold us close. We're hopeful,
anxious and excited,
longingly waiting
for the moment of conception.

May it be your will that
the life of our child begins soon.

Place it ever so gently
in our womb for a perfect fertilization.

In Jesus Name i Pray. AMEN AMEN AMEN

Amen Amen Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.