Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462788 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2015
@yetunspepper, congrats! may you carry to term!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
wow it is raining bfps . God u are sooo good . continue with us this way Lord , shame all our enemies . let the hopeless become joyful mothers ,
let more testimonies come . let those pregnant discover they are carrying twins . let the pregnancies be easy , let them carry to full term n allthe glory will go back to you in Jesus name . I declare i will not be left out
Yetuns congratulations .
@ all i hail o.
@ Iomoge 2 have u done ur hsg yet. i have been feeling like asking u since .
@ melsmum it is wellwithour souls.
@ Blessed diva . how bodi .

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
@Yetunspepper: My Sister, Congratulations!!!!!! May you carry to term in JESUS NAME.

Abeg how did you resolve the sfa of less than 1million? I can't believe this but I have to cos GOD ALMIGHTY is surprising us here recently and I key into this OUTPOURING OF BFPs. I'M NEXT IN LINE IN JESUS NAME.

Can you all notice that everyone who got their bfp this month still had 1 or 2issues with their reproductive system but God proves Himself Greater than the Doctor's report.

PRAISE BE THE LORD GOD IN HEAVEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
There is truly no God like Jehovah. Yetunspepper, I rejoice with you. Wishing you a stress free 9 months. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
ramcis and yetuspepper, congrats dearies, God bless you.
for now am so down but am not totally broken, it is indeed well. lets all smile, Jesus is on our cases. muaah...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
congrats to ramcie and yetuspepper you shall carry to terms
and deliver like Hebrew women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2015
@Venizia: I apologise for not replying you on time but I was trying to be careful of my response. I dislike commenting on issues I'm not very sure of. @IOmoge already responded. Also pls discuss it with your gynea. and follow his advice. Sprinkling Godly Baby Dusts to you which will shock any doctor in JESUS NAME.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yetunspepper: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2015
@ MummyEsther, thank you so much and other mamas for your prayers. Indeed our God is a great Physician. To ur questn MummyEsther, hubby started Fertilityblend and countboost the very day we got the result. Which he started on 3rd of this month Oooooo. Hian!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Yetunspepper, a big congrats to u. For the rest of us waiting, the enemies of fruitfulness will surely be put to shame by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats yetunspepper. Wishing u a H and H months. May u carry to term by His grace.
I trust in God for His mercy n grace on those of us still waiting on Him.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ramcie(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Yetunspepper:
Morning wonderful and fruitful mamas, wow wow wow. Mamas, I am pregnant! Despite the doctors report. Thanks to all the mamas that attended to my case. And I pray that you will all get your Bfps soonest in Jesus Name. Amen

Congratulations my dear sis. God is indeed wonderful. This is just the beginning we all shall keep announcing our BFPs one after the other. May you carry to term Insha Allah Amin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2015
@mummyElena, tsquare, thanks mamas, may God surprise you with your heart desires.

Congrats yetunspepper, I pray for a healthy 9 Months for you and your baby.

This month of June is raining bfp, let us all soak up in this rain.

Faith produces Grace. Lord its time!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
@mamakendra, I was taking twinning's raspberry and cranberry brand. I also noticed lipton also has theirs, but I dunno which is better dear, sorry.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Venizia: I apologise for not replying you on time but I was trying to be careful of my response. I dislike commenting on issues I'm not very sure of. @IOmoge already responded. Also pls discuss it with your gynea. and follow his advice. Sprinkling Godly Baby Dusts to you which will shock any doctor in JESUS NAME.

No wahala my Sister. Thx kiss. I still de look for good gynae

A big AMEN !!! You shall testify soonest too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2015
THIS GOD YOU TOO MUCH OOOOOO!!! Kai! am overwhelmed.Congrats Yetuspepper!! My hope has been renewed. Happy bumbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good morning to my beautiful mama's. Yea I know is been a while I entered here. My sis's morning sickness no gree ur sister write oh but is all good. Am so happy to see new BFP. Wooooooooooow God is indeed faithful. I know it will surely get to every one of us remaining very soon. congrates to ramcie and yetuspepper you shall carry to terms
and deliver like Hebrew women IJN name AMEN. I love u all. Hav a lovely week. I sprinkle baby dust to u all. Mua kiss

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
@yetunspepper congratulations to you, and congratulations to all of us In advance.
see as you just made my birthday a special one for me with this awesome news.

Thank jehova with me for adding another year of grace and mercy to my age. Shout out to all June mamas and papas.

We love you too kaycee676, do takia of yourself and lo

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spiritualgal: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
@ayaakano Hbd. I pray that this ds time next year, u ll celebrate your day with ur child(ren). Many happy returns.
@yetunspepper, wishing you a safe n healthy 9 months. You ll deliver like the Hebrew women IJN.
@all, it's our turn to be congratulated.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yetunspepper:
Morning wonderful and fruitful mamas, wow wow wow. Mamas, I am pregnant! Despite the doctors report. Thanks to all the mamas that attended to my case. And I pray that you will all get your Bfps soonest in Jesus Name. Amen
Congratulations Ma'am, wishing u a blissful bumping and stressfree 9months + i key into your testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yetunspepper:
wow, am happy for u dear, congrats, this June is indeed a blessed month, am next in line ooo Jehovah overdo, let this my month not pass me by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeyland15: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Honeyland15:
Good day all, av been a silent follower of this thread and I congratulate all mama's dat recenty got their Bfp's ,you will all carry to term ijn.
Here's my story: we are suffering from male issue,husband was diagnosed of low sperm count but I was able to get pregnant twice but I miscarried,d 2nd happened 2 months ago.My major concern now is that I av a 28days cycle which is always regular but dis month's own came on day 26 and it was only for a day and even d pad I used was not fully soaked.
Dear Mama's plz wat could be the reason for dis coz am so confused?
Please som1 shld help with my question.
Happy birthday ayaakano, next year's celebration will be a glorious one with ur triplets ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
miraclebaby:
@Ramcie congrats and happy bumping. @Redeemed thanks for the mention, hope you're good too. @BlessedDiva hope you're stronger now. God is your strength. @udoomama hmmm, better run the TVS to know what action to take. Blind triggering and now confusion has set in grin One day you look back and remember this. Wishing you bfp this cycle. Just don't take or do anything else if its not ovulation as it could be implantation cramps. Hope you're taking your folic acid. @all fertility blessings.
. Amen miraclebaby, yea have been on folic acid since af started, I didn't do blind triggering ooo, my dr was monitoring me and I received d shot on the 15th of dis mnth, I didn't feel anything since that day no ov pain, no cm, it's just yesterday I started feeling severe abdominal cramps cd21,dats y I was confused. Will soon go in for the tvs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
@Honeyland15, I don't know much but was the period bright red? Have u done a pregnancy test? Because it might be implantation bleeding since u have a 28day cycle. My advice is go for a Blood pregnancy test first, and also there are drugs that can boost ur dh sperm count, but his Dr will have to prescribe it for him. Hope this helps?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats to all the bellefull mamas. Am so happy grin. God is too faithful to fail. My birth month is full of good news. Notin to share yet hence the silence
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeyland15: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
@Udomama,Tanks for d response. it was red but followed by brownish spotting. I ll go for d blood test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
@honeyland. Pls do d blood test and go for a pelvic scan + hormonal profile to know what's wrong. Have gone for hvs/urine mcs to rule out infection. Av faith, it cud be implantation bleeding. Sticky bfp for u.
@ayaakanoh: happy birthday ma'am. MHR. By next yera, u shall celebrate with urr twins by His grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Twingirls said Holland and berret is the original one she got from UK.
i mean d red raspberry leaf tea
we cab check online. She said that's the original one.
i saw twinning's and another one.
it said raspberry flavor.
so i don't know if its d right one.
i am yet to see the one that is RRLT . @mummyelena

please anyone who gets it in Nigeria should let us know where.

today is cd30 n bfn in blood test.
continues m2tone.
my doctor said i should do ctscan... The mecure dudes said all i need to hormonal profile and hsg. Doctor asked for ctscan because of d cyst.
am confused.
@tsquare, my cd10 fell on a Sunday.
so i am thinking if i should do it now b4 af instead of waiting.

sorry for d epistle
d burden is much.

please can i do hsg b4 af since i don't know when af will show?
mams pls help me out o...
cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yetunspepper, congrats. May God c u 2ru ds 9mnth missionary journey. It shall b a smooth ride 4 u n d oda preggy mamas.
Ayakaanoh, HBD. U will cel nxt year wt ur triplets.
Welcm bk @ Jumayin. I pray 4 a shorter stay 4 u. U shall nt cast ur young again.
Hotmomma,Rejoice in d Lord, I will say it again, rejoice n let ur gentleness b evident 2 all. Do not b anxious 4 anytin but in everytin 2ru prayer n supplicatn wt thanksgiving mk ur request knwn 2 God n d peace of d Lord wch transcends all understandin shall b wt u.
Kaycee676, kisses 2 ur LO
BlessedDiva, God will cause u 2 testify soon. Hp u av completely heald?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Congrats @ Ramcie and Yetunspepper.

@ Yetunspepper:- Please tell us what you did this cycle.

@ Ayaakanoh:- Happy Birthday. By this time next year, you will be celebrating with your babies in Jesus name, Amen. Have a great day and year ahead

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
ayaakanoh:
@yetunspepper congratulations to you, and congratulations to all of us In advance.
see as you just made my birthday a special one for me with this awesome news.

Thank jehova with me for adding another year of grace and mercy to my age. Shout out to all June mamas and papas.

We love you too kaycee676, do takia of yourself and lo

@ayaakanoh tanks love n happy bdae to u. WULLNP. Hav fun is ur day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi sabi mamas,what herbal product can dh use for infection?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ramcie and yetunspepper congrats.wishing u both a healthy and stressfree bumping with easy deliveries.

@ Ayaakanoh Happy birthday Ma! wishing u speedy answers to ur earnest desires/prayers.God protect u to celebrate more glorious years ahead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.