Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5462552 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
2moro na HD face day ooo rub ur bestest pancake, with d reddest lipstick Devil go shame we are all porting if u know u are a team 2016 delivery certified mum hit like and join d roller coaster hehehhehee

#post an HD pic of u in redlips na just d face we want hehehe God has put a smile on our faces already,

devil beware d daughters of zion are stepping out.....I loose u from any evil plug of d devil, causing hindrance to conception in Jesus name !!! amen!!!

41 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
legendsmother:
2moro na HD face day ooo rub ur bestest pancake, with d reddest lipstick Devil go shame we are all porting if u know u are a team 2016 delivery certified mum hit like hehehhehee

#post an HD pic of u in redlips na just d face we want hehehe God has put a smile on our faces already,

devil beware d daughters of zion are stepping out.....I loose u from any evil plug of d devil, causing hindrance to conception in Jesus name !!! amen!!!

I say a thunderous AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
@fotamg na so dats d spirit ooo go find ur reddest lipstick na 2moro b d day ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eridemilade: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=sugah post=38113783]

Eridemilade what phase of your cycle are you in? Its either you need a pregnancy test, pessaries or cough syrup (robitussin).

Tanx. Jst finished AF yesterday o, so dat PT no go work. I think i'll go for the pessaries. I'm so new to all dis. Been ttc for some months nw and no result embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mumihaja, fertility wishes to you. Just a line to shed more light on d ocultic religion issue. Jehovahs witneses are diff from d oda religions you mentioned, neither would u term them ocultic. Jehovahs witness do not incant neither do they go into trance. 4d diff in d bible, I'll sugest u do more research cos the diff is in words(language used) and nt d import itself.
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20150901/jehovah-witness-facts/
Pls read tru dt link, won't tk a minute.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gr8fulHeart:
Mumihaja, fertility wishes to you. Just a line to shed more light on d ocultic religion issue. Jehovahs witneses are diff from d oda religions you mentioned, neither would u term them ocultic. Jehovahs witness do not incant neither do they go into trance. 4d diff in d bible, I'll sugest u do more research cos the diff is in words(language used) and nt d import itself.
Baby dust to us all
Very true.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Congrats to you GodMercy2015 in the name of Jesus you shall carry to term..hale and hearty.

MummyElena, may the Father continue to show favor upon your household.

Imoge I rep team 2016 for supernatural birth, look out for my red lips tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls ooo fruitful mamas any suggestions on good pad for someone to use? Cos I have been using always pad too for years ooo. And pls guifei bao and clean point tampon, which one is d best between d two? God will surely help us ooo n hear our cry...Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Good News, Good News, Good News. I got my bfp this morning.

I am short of words, looks like am dreaming. Mamas praise GOD with me and i pray it will surely go round in Jesus Name.

Wow!! Godmercy congrat oooo just like ur name, God's mercy has finally located u. May u carry to term n deliver without tears, Amen. It shall surely be a september to remember 4 all of us, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lynsunny:

@Fumbaby how was your trip? Please where is my mama oyoyooooo
LMAO, have sent the mama oyoyo ooohhhh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Gr8fulHeart post=38115897]Mumihaja, fertility wishes to you. Just a line to shed more light on d ocultic religion issue. Jehovahs witneses are diff from d oda religions you mentioned, neither would u term them ocultic. Jehovahs witness do not incant neither do they go into trance. 4d diff in d bible, I'll sugest u do more research cos the diff is in words(language used) and nt d import itself.
Baby dust

You are right my sis, Mumihaja have you attended Ekankar or grail even jehova witness before tagging them occultic? Hold on to whatever religion you belief in and stop tarnishing although religion image.....

Make we no derail this thread I rest my case
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
@Godmercy2015. Congratulations. This is indeed a wonderful news.
You will carry to term in Jesus's mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Gr8fulHeart:
Baby dust to us all

Yes I have been to their church twice and saw nothing occultic. You are right. The difference in their bible is just words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2015
legendsmother:
@fotamg na so dats d spirit ooo go find ur reddest lipstick na 2moro b d day ooo

Omo! I don c one o. Pepper red lipstick tins ni grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
good morning everyone
how was our nighr?
tgif
may God in His infinite mercies answer us ttc
for the bfb,congratulations once again enjoy ur 9months with no stress and miscarriage in Jesus name Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2015
GodMercy2015:

I am short of words, looks like am dreaming. Mamas praise GOD with me and i pray it will surely go round in Jesus Name.

Congratulations dear,. wishing you a safe and stress-free pregnancy and delivery in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2015
GodMercy2015:

Congrats dear. Happy bumping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
happymummy:
good morning everyone
how was our nighr?
tgif
may God in His infinite mercies answer us ttc
for the bfb,congratulations once again enjoy ur 9months with no stress and miscarriage in Jesus name Amen

Thanks for d location to get M2tone,God bless U

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Gr8fulHeart:
Baby dust to us all

@gr8fulHeart, am sorry to say this, if you are a Jehovah's witness or you have a friend who is, kindly tell that person to repent and get converted, them not chanting doesnt make them less an occult group, its a false religion founded by Charles Taze Russell, a 33 degree member of free mason and the founder of Eckanker is also a 33 degree member of free mason which makes them birds of same feather....if Charles decides not to chant but remove scriptures that gives power unto salvation in order to blindfold many and lead them astray that makes him a false prophet....my dear use an open heart and google some things about them and you will agree with me that there is something spooky about that religion...besides the ones i know exhibit some heights of wickedness to their own immediate family that you begin to wonder what they will do to a stranger that falls prey?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

http://www.lovethetruth.com/false_religion/occult/all_big_religions.htm

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
@GodMercry2015, congrats and may you carry to term IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
mumihaja:

@gr8fulHeart, am sorry to say this, if you are a Jehovah's witness or you have a friend who is, kindly tell that person to repent and get converted, them not chanting doesnt make them less an occult group, its a false religion founded by Charles Taze Russell, a 33 degree member of free mason and the founder of Eckanker is also a 33 degree member of free mason which makes them birds of same feather....if Charles decides not to chant but remove scriptures that gives power unto salvation in order to blindfold many and lead them astray that makes him a false prophet....my dear use an open heart and google some things about them and you will agree with me that there is something spooky about that religion...besides the ones i know exhibit some heights of wickedness to their own immediate family that you begin to wonder what they will do to a stranger that falls prey?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

http://www.lovethetruth.com/false_religion/occult/all_big_religions.htm
Remember this is a ttc group that comprises of people of different religious background and beliefs.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hey ladies, i need ur input, i have a cute 5year old girl dat i wanna buy a birthday gift for. The family is above average and dear to me. Pls what do u ladies suggest. Abeg oh am not dat "boxed up" and i dnt want them to know am byying her anytin so i cant ask them questions pertaining to her size. Pls help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Congrats to all d bellefull mamas, still rehearsing my walking steps into pregnancy thread by his grace. Thank God for all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BAlice: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
hello everyone, i'm new here. read through some of the posts & it feels gr8 to c d support we have for each other. i'm in need of fresh ideas on how to go abt seeking medical help for infertility haven tried ivf 3 times in 2 hospital. medicals tests came bck relatively ok while dh's SA was fair enough.................can some1 pls give me another perspective?

manythanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ejaisky:

Remember this is a ttc group that comprises of people of different religious background and beliefs.
I concur..please lets not derail this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
safe06:
see as I siddon, cross leg,fold arm dey look cionon,tsquare and Ayaayo... ...paracetamol? I should not use felvin,ibuprofen and co? Ona try well well...

I cannot try it,as in I DARE NOT TRY IT...my dearies,pain pass pain...my own kain pain ehn,dey wear iro and buba,koin koin shoe,tie gele join,with very heavy make up cry...

With the pain killers sef,i throw up everything that enters my mouth,sometimes na injection dey get me,one pharmacist had to tell dh to stop bringing me to her pharmacy for injection(me sef no dey like go there, imagine #1k for injection when my regular pharmacist gives me for #200 angry)...

I really don't have a choice at the moment,i have been admitted to the hospital sometimes because of the pain...when e start ehn,neighbours dey line up,form queue to just tell me "sorry, it is well" cry

I have tried almost everything,herbs?(i never see wetin wan bitter for my mouth again), hot water bottle?(dh has stopped me,as the thing don gimme tattoos for body), diet?(dem no dey tell skeleton like me to diet) cry

Babes,i cannor gonna comman kee mysef...for now those painkillers and injections keep me sane for at least 4 hours out of 24 hours of a day of period...the flow nkor? Chei...the blood no be for here,shebi dem say na 8 teaspoon of blood for normal blood flow? My own na 8 moodu... cry...

Please don't ask me why I don't take the drugs days before the period to reduce the pain,my period is as irregular as the steps of the preggy mothers "elephant walking" e.g snr modath, zaynie,chinwedym and co.. grin..

But this won't bring me down,i will keep trying hard to live my life the best way I can,Happy people are beautiful people wink...
So cionon,ayaayo and tsquare,i hope I have been able to convince u and not foncuse u that "pain pass pain"..
Thank u... grin
O my goodness! Kpele dearsad I use to have terrible pms too(I can't categorically say its on the same level as yours) but mine was REALLY painful, was advised against taking felvin,ibuprofen and co, so what I did was cut down on sugary stuffs and drink aloe Vera juice daily when on af.

lolz at elephant walking! My own e be as e get but I've promised not to complain embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Congrats @ GodMercy2015. Ur miracle shal b permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank you @SUgah and Mubzay.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
hotmomma:
Hey ladies, i need ur input, i have a cute 5year old girl dat i wanna buy a birthday gift for. The family is above average and dear to me. Pls what do u ladies suggest. Abeg oh am not dat "boxed up" and i dnt want them to know am byying her anytin so i cant ask them questions pertaining to her size. Pls help.
You can order online, like on dealdey, jumia or konga. They have great stuff for kids at reasonable prices. But it depends on the date of the birthday party sha, because it may take like a week to get to you. Eg. There is a cute hat and bag for girls on dealdey thats for #1700. You can still check it out.
Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Greetings to my e-family. @mum2bsoon lol. Didn't actually log on yesterday, I'm always connected but don't check the page. Hope I'm pardoned, me dey fear koboko ooh cool @BlessedDiva, Redeemed, Precy22, and divinemandate thanks for checking on me. @divinemandate hope lo is kicking well. Wow, @Olubankemi a big congrats to you dear. H&H9MTHS and beyond. Congrats to other new belleful mamas. @Hypraise hope you've not vanished again, pls not again. @Safe06 where art thou? Don't worry I wasn't trying to take your mia place, only trying to keep calm with too much work on my head. You're one in town when it comes to MIA. @mumihaja thanks for checking up on me, you're realy a friend even though we don't know each other. God bless you much dear. @Alwaystrue how body? @ayaayo i greeet you, where art thou again. @Amhappy, been a while, hope you're ok. @BlessedDiva I hope you've resumed ttc with full force, it must enter this year IJN, Amen. @Mummyejire, Legendsmother and other mamas i greet you all. Welcome to newbies. @MummyElena welcome back. To God be all glory. You will testify more sooner than you expect. Pls all mamas/papas I didn't mention don't be angry, writing from office, just little time. Fertility dust to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
@ all, please this is a TTC thread and lets keep it at that! There is a thread for religion on nairaland, go there and argue out your beliefs and superiority of your religion over others. Remember respect is reciprocal.
I am a Christian, but it doesn't make me see people that are not as alien. Please God is God to all, Christian, Muslim, Hindu,Buddha, ATR, etc.
Even to Satan ni sef, God na God because he is supreme. Let love lead. Peace. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.