Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,057 members, 7,977,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:33 PM

Recharge Card Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Business (868 Views)

Bulk SMS Recharge Card Business / Are You Into The Recharge Card Business? Pls Come In! / I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello guys, I want to start this business for somebody but I want to know how it's been done.

1) Capital Required
2) The learning Process
3) Any other info needed.

The person location is owerri/PH axis.
Re: Recharge Card Business by Breadmaker: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2016
ASL33:
Hello guys, I want to start this business for somebody but I want to know how it's been done.

1) Capital Required
2) The learning Process

I will explain more to you later, quote me around 6pm.
Re: Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Breadmaker:
Ok am waiting.
Re: Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
ASL33:
1) Capital Required
2) The learning Process
Re: Recharge Card Business by KOLAD: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello,

Are you talking of Recharge Card Printing or is it Airtime Vending for all networks? If it is Airtime Vending, I can give you the required info. Kindly revert. Thanks
Re: Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
KOLAD:
Hello,

Are you talking of Recharge Card Printing or is it Airtime Vending for all networks? If it is Airtime Vending, I can give you the required info. Kindly revert. Thanks
Pls what is the diff btw the two and which one is more profitable.
Re: Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Re: Recharge Card Business by Breadmaker: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=ASL33 post=46926148][/quote]How much do you want to put into the business bro. Computer and printer may take up to 16k if you don't have them then you will need another 10k fro training and software from Ringo(most trusted)
Re: Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
How much do you want to put into the business bro. Computer and printer may take up to 16k if you don't have them then you will need another 10k fro training and software from Ringo(most trusted)
Am willing to invest 150k so that she will have a good start. What is the profit like?
Re: Recharge Card Business by ASL33: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2016
ASL33:
Am willing to invest 150k so that she will have a good start. What is the profit like?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Repair Laptops For Free And Make Money / Pls Someone Should Break It Down. This Skyebank News. / 100 Profitable Online Business You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.