Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians (1015 Views)

Ndi Omambala Please Wake Up / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Military: Fight Against Niger Delta Militants Will Be Rational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by Bbdealer(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
What corruption deprived you of: ░
░ They say Saraki's TRIAL is a witch hunt.
Dasuki's TRIAL is a retaliation.
Dokpesi's TRIAL is opposition.
But they do not say they are innocent.
They do not say the trial is not fair.
They say there are many other thieves,
So they say wait and catch others first!
░ A child will die in about a 1000 homes today
because it lacks access to primary health care.
Someone is driving a car built from looted funds
allocated to Primary Health Care;
░ A car will hit a pothole and cause grief to
families because someone is living in a mansion
built from looted funds meant for road projects;
░ A child will go hungry to bed, a father helpless
a mother tired and in anguish because someone
is wearing a custom-made designer watch
bought with their salaries.
░ Someone spent 5 hours searching for fuel
today, will go home to darkness because
someone wanted a mansion in France, London
and New York and used money meant to expand
refining capacity, increase power, etc.
░ Many will die from treatable ailments because
someone imported chalk as medicines. Because
someone wanted to fly to the U.K. for cosmetic
surgery, he approved the chalk to be sold in our
chemists.
░ Many will drop out of school for ₦5000 because
someone wanted their own children to attend
Harvard and stole the funds for education of
Nigerian children to make it happen.
░ Corruption is the reason for the rape of young
hawkers who are forced on the streets by
hardship, to make a living for their cash strapped
families.
░ Many families are dislocated and many are now
refugees in their own country and in neighbouring
nations because someone did not buy guns and
ammunition. Someone bought fake blades for
helicopters. And someone wanted to buy
mansions for his sons;
░ How many lost their lives to failed banks?
How many emigrated?
How many received a racial slur because
someone took their future in their native nation?
All these years, the common sense senator and
his common sense brothers owed Union Bank of
Nigeria up to the tune of 11 billion naira and
almost made the bank bankrupt.
He never serviced or payed the loan back and it
became a bad loan.
He comes out everyday to comment about PMB,
economy and management; yet he couldn't
manage his business empire, and almost
crumbled another enterprise.
Who is fooling who? The Government of Change
will expose those with cobwebs in their
cupboards.
░ Why are we kind to those who stole destinies
but merciless to those who took only a minute?
If your life seems smooth today think about the
future of your children, Grand children & great
grand children. ‍‍
Think. Corruption kills. Corruption
impoverishes. Support the war on Corruption and
kindly forward to all your contacts. Nigeria must
be great again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by AngryNigerian(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lemme wait for comments....
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by fotadmowmend(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
I SMH for the write up and d idiot that writes dis nonsensical rubbish ! Yes ! corruption is bad . How government is fighting corruption while the economy keeps worsening on a geometric rate ! Bet it with me, the state of our economy will lead to more corrupt nation if not promptly addressed !

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by Bbdealer(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
fotadmowmend:
I SMH for the write up and d idiot that writes dis nonsensical rubbish ! Yes ! corruption is bad . How government is fighting corruption while the economy keeps worsening on a geometric rate ! Bet it with me, the state of our economy will lead to more corrupt nation if not promptly addressed !
Clearly this is not for you. You proved with no doubt you are not a rational thinker. So sorry for the genes and traits that you would pass down to your offsprings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by kayfra: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bbdealer:

Clearly this is not for you. You proved with no doubt you are not a rational thinker. So sorry for the genes and traits that you would leave for your offsprings

Wicked rebuttal. grin

I am liking this.
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
oo
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
it would have been better if you had just #ShutUp.

fotadmowmend:

1 Like

Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by fotadmowmend(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bbdealer:

Clearly this is not for you. You proved with no doubt you are not a rational thinker. So sorry for the genes and traits that you would pass down to your offsprings

I have no doubt that you are an i-m-becile. And that has been an hereditary phenomenon in your lineage. Only an i-m-becile will attack personality without reasonable grounds.
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by fotadmowmend(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Millerz:
it would have been better if you had just #ShutUp.

And what are ur reasons for dis dirty mouth-pours ?
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by HiggsBoson(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
I won't say much, I just want to implore the political scientist and the great minds of this section to please come help us crown Lanicky the queen of Nairaland... God bless you...
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by Bbdealer(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's now crystal why fayose was called a "mad dog" the similarities is 100%. It would have been better you rant on a more popular guys post cuz am not popular and you are just giving me a shine brighter than your future
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by fotadmowmend(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Popularity is of two strands. You can either be popular on an intellectual strand or otherwise. Yours is extremely worse.....
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by nigeriafilm(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Op, you have tried, but I and of course any just thinking person can't say PMB is fighting corruption in the right direction. HOW COULD ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT THAT IS COMFORTABLE WITH TINUBU, OBASANJO, ATIKU, AMAECHI, FASHOLA-whose case was even published on Lagos state website, the same anti corruption fight travelled when CBN, NSCDC and FIRS commited their famous secret recruitment begin to chase Dopesi, Olisa Metu, FFK, thisday, Nenade Usman.
For God sake, all the amount of money this people have stolen is not up to what only Amaechi has been indicted of by Rivers state panel of enquiry and you want me to say thank u PMB?
Re: Wake Up Call For All Rational Thinking Nigerians by Bbdealer(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2016
I feel what you are saying @nigerian film but 1st buhari is after the immediate past government and the efcc investigation is based on evidence and information that presents itself. Am sure if any of the apc politicians is Involved in dansukigate efcc would prosecute after all pdp has been in power for 16 years so they would definitely be the ones caught with their hands in the cookie jar

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter At Her Call To Bar Ceremony (photos) / See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory / See Wat Ben Bruce Said At Launch Of FG N5.6b Water Project 4 His Constituent(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.