Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,977 members, 7,987,494 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:50 AM

Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. (7568 Views)

Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Oksman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

Tinubu has been very wealthy since the 80's. Stop spreading false information

Say's who? blind loyalist. How old are you to talk about asiwaju. The sensible thing to do if you have fact/evidence is to provide us with the real owners of the above properties. This is not ur usual play turf were your signature says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by CaptaiinG(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am not justifying anything, I don't support corruption but I am only pointing that all our politicians are corrupt and they are building companies, health care and other things abroad, why didn't they build it here in Nigeria to reduce unemployment

Love Machine:
So you dey justify tinubu looting as an employer of Labour with our public money ba?
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by blenko: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
All politicians are thieves.if you check history, they are ready to kill to get into power, even Buhari is not an exception. They all loot our treasury and for the records there's no saint anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by StunningCEO: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Does the OP have any proof that those properties or businesses are all owned by tinubu......wailers are as dumb as sh1t.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Izonpikin: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur Andersen,
Bola Tinubu was an executive with Mobil.
His political career began in 1992 not 1999, when he was elected to the Nigerian Senate representing the Lagos West
hope you can say this about madueke as well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
hope you can say this about madueke as well
why are you guys hopelessly tribalistic.
yes I can say the same about her and other numerous Nigerian politicians who are also as corrupt.
are you happy?
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by yaki84: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
His political career began in 1992 not 1999, when he was elected to the Nigerian Senate representing the Lagos West

but diezani worked with shell from 1982 till she rose to executive rank in the same corporation, married to one ti me millitary administrator n a naval bigboy, dont hve many children that we may think will decrease her savings, also became minister in both yaradua n gej tenure spanning 8yrs yet u guys villify her unnecessarily as if she was a nobody.
u see una life?
can u compare diezani n tinubu plus thier assets n check whether who is the bigger thief?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
yaki84:

but diezani worked with shell from 1982 till she rose to executive rank in the same corporation, married to one ti me millitary administrator n a naval bigboy, dont hve many children that we may think will decrease her savings, also became minister in both yaradua n gej tenure spanning 8yrs yet u guys villify her unnecessarily as if she was a nobody.
u see una life?
can u compare diezani n tinubu plus thier assets n check whether who is the bigger thief?
before you slide into rapping mode read the comments I made afterwards.
don't quote me again if you don't have any reasonable thingvto say apart from tribalistic nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by bedspread: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

wetin dis guy de talk??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by arresa: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Love Machine:
So you dey justify tinubu looting as an employer of Labour with our public money ba?

Can you on the other hand justify with credible facts that all the businesses you attributed to him are his? Of course you can not.

Posting rubbish and fake nonsense on NL because NL let people post fake and fabricated trash without facts doesn't make it factual or relevant..

His political enemies aka PDP and GEJ put him on trial and came up empty handed so what happened to all the rubbish in this thread, you people hid it from GEJ and the PDP when GEJ put Tinubu on trial?

You people really need to go find something better to do with your existence..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Izonpikin: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
why are you guys hopelessly tribalistic.
yes I can say the same about her and other numerous Nigerian politicians who are also as corrupt.
are you happy?
I was only asking to find out if you were the tribalistic one...

No worry...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by JimiOgunlola: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:

Yes we agree, Tinubu never touched a kobo of lagos money. Let us bring fayose and kill, he is christian and keep shielding Jagaban because he is muslim. When did we stoop this low in yorubaland?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by IVORY2009(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

[s]Tinubu has been very wealthy since the 80's. Stop spreading false information
[/s]

NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Yes we agree, Tinubu never touched a kobo of lagos money. Let us bring fayose and kill, he is christian and keep shielding Jagaban because he is muslim. When did we stoop this low in yorubaland?
you need an intervention

1 Like

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Fedayeen02: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
plz tell me about the first female ED with Shell.

Ans: Diezani Madueke.

When your Tinubu is mentioned you ll spew trash but you will use your zombie mouth to abuse diezani

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Trunquejnr(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
kenkenn:
Ahmed "Looter" Tinubu
bros that name no b hia ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fedayeen02:
plz tell me about the first female ED with Shell.

Ans: Diezani Madueke.

When your Tinubu is mentioned you ll spew trash but you will use your zombie mouth to abuse diezani
you definitely need some home training.
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Fedayeen02: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
you definitely need some home training.
I'm ur uncle so i ll train you to become an adult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Toosure70: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
the same year, your father didn't have Nokia 3310 and your are using tab now. Oponu Igbo blogger.
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I'm ur uncle so i ll train you to become an adult
like you train ya pops
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
like you train ya pops

Bros, Tinubu and Diezanni... who do u think is the bigger looter??
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by automatix: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

You are a bloody liar. Tell me the jobs he did, where he works to have been able to acquire all these properties. Very wealthy my foot.

Why isn't your father as wealthy as he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by 1dorzine(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Jonathan is a virgin

Jonathan is a saint

Jonathan never looted

Jonathan preserved the peace in Nigeria with one phone call

Jonathan is not sponsoring Avengers

Jonathan is not corrupt

[size=1pt]If you believe any of the above , you are a bloody slowpoke, a dunce and you don't need to exist [/size]

Htwoow
You forgot to add this,
Jonathan's full name doesn't include Goodluck Ebele.
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by mankan2k7(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Saint Tinubu
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by DauraDullard0(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
hagmond1:
don't mind the mischief makers,even fashola said he met tinubu when he was a top shot executive with Mobil,a man who started politics far back before these dummies were conceived.
Tinubu as a 'top shot' in Mobil is allowed to acquire all these... Even if we never saw any of them prior to 1999.... On the other hand, Diezani Alison Madueke another top shot in Shell isn't allowed to own even a house in Abuja. It is criminal of her to own even jewelry.

Seriously, Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria. Any zombie that quotes me would die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by Chikpat(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Davido!
No bi Dele, Mr Dele bi dis?

Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by sobastical: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
All Politician Are The Same None Is exceptional
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by jude90(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. by mikolo80: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Anseth:

Does that make him a saint? " does that give him the authorities to acquire almost half of Lagos State properties? While the governor of Lagos State, list one property he owned before he ran for governor of Lagos State..? He is fraud and a theif you can't take that away from him.. Stop praising him..
List one property GEJ has acquired since he stated his political career till date.. You people keep insulting GEJ.. While the same theifs and looters that looted in his government are now Saints because they are now in APC... You and your likes should be ashamed of yourselves..
prove it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS / Take A Look At Federal Appointments Under Goodluck Jonathan / El-zakzaky: Police Warn Against Demonstration, Ask Citizens To Be Vigilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.