Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,599 members, 7,979,026 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 (8306 Views)

PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees / Sir Ferguson To Buy Three New Players / Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by dking1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
wao this is crazy. i am sure we can appeal. Its the politics of football. Chelsea does better under pressure. I see the blues doing well despite this harsh judgement. watch out for the blues. up blues
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by bydot1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
Nothin like that my sister, FIFA is a big governin body n before they can come up with such statement even publish on their official site, they must have done all necessary findings
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by Beaf: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2009
Dem don catch russian mafia grin
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by efeboy(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2009
Na wao ebe like say the contractor wey dey supply all this governing bodies tea dey add two two wraps of marijuana inside.  cheesy

Eduardo - two match ban.

Chelsea - two transfer windows ban.

Make dem no carry am reach Super eagles o.  angry

Imagine if they say Super eagles squad that will play tunisia on sunday, will play with minus 2 players -9 players.   wink
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by PurestBoy(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2009
tHAT'S GOOD FOR THEM, NICE ONE
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by davidif: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2009
[size=18pt]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, UNBELIEVABLE!!![/size]

This is not even UEFA but from FIFA!!!! that's straight from the top, omo chelsea don hear am o.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by Gifo(m): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2009
Its amazing how Chelsea FC issues attract lots of interest from all sides. Its the power of Blue! True Blue 4life. It's all Good.

But know that even your club is guilty of  this, it is a well known ongoing method. Just that for now you are not officially caught and Chelsea FC is being used as a deterrent to others, including your clubs. So stop gloating all over like you are so pure and virgin on this matter. Be rest assured, you've not heard the last of this matter.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by lastpage: 2:18am On Sep 04, 2009
I think FIFA and EUFA are finally at tethers end!
If care is not taken, these "Ruling bodies" and their Potato-couch officials are going to ruin the beautiful game.

We are talking about football, not handball or horse-racing? How can you say Players should not dive?
Why do we have referees in the first place if players can not tackle, can not dive, can not remove Jersey to celebrate a goal, can not wear a designer T-shirt we a "Bleep-Man-U" message underneath tongue , can not do sliding tackle, can not elbow some ruffian breathing down your neck, can not even glare at a wayward referee? What is football turning into?

Somebody rescue our game from this charlatans that sit in their over-stuffed chairs, making rules right, left and center!
Look at the stupid punishment they gave Chelsea? So, if by some strange magic, most of their players get injury or decide to leave at the end of the season, they would be playing the EPL with just 7 players? shocked grin

Look at UEFA banning Eduardo because the FIFA Ref was blind, drunk and stupid 'on-duty'?
Was it Eduardo that blew the whistle for a penalty?
Instead of giving the Ref a thorough caning, for bad judgment, it was Eduardo, the young man that does not want his fragile leg broken finally, that is being called a cheat?

Did Platini put his legs down in those days, to be broken by a rampaging keeper on the charge?

Wonders will never end, l suspect football is beginning to wind down and we will all be Basketball very soon!

Or is it another American conspiracy to destroy the round leather game? lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by tocdee(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2009
lastpage:

Why do we have referees in the first place if players can not tackle, can not dive, can not remove Jersey to celebrate a goal, can not wear a designer T-shirt we a "mess-Man-U" message underneath tongue , can not do sliding tackle, can not elbow some ruffian breathing down your neck, can not even glare at a wayward referee? What is football turning into?

Go watch some rugby then wink I'm sure all those stuff are still allowed there!
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by bydot1(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2009
hehe, rugby cheesy is realy a bad sport to me
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by rasputinn(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2009
switch47:

BOOM!! BOOM!! here comes Chelsea's DOOM!! But i think the sanction is not enuff, like Juventus they should be relegated, The FA is still investigating them anyway. that one will come as a SHOCKER!! BOOM!! The bridge is going to fall. what a pity!!

Surely,you don't mean that,that would be an over-kill,or do you want the chavs to commit suicide 
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by rasputinn(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2009
On a personal note,I think we should watch Michel Platini closely with suspicion,he has a strange exuberance about him being UEFA boss and I suspect we'll yet hear of more bizzare judgements from UEFA (and FIFA at Platini's behest)with him in the saddle as Eduardo's ban and Chelski's case are just tips of the iceberg
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by slimshay(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2009
Platini is an idiot, nuff said!!

Anyways this thing had to catch up with chelsea after a while, remeember cashley, his agent and mourinho having a menage-a-trois in an hitel in the tapping up scandal. Their transfer policy has almost always been about financial inducements. And that i think is what is catching up to them now. Man City is following suit, i pity them, the cane wey we take beat first wife, still dey house for second wife.

Pensioners decided to go for youth, and they still managed to mess it up. Ha!!! grin Next time ruskies, stick to what you know!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by donciccio: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2009
To all u haters, the ban says two transfer windows which is not up to 2yrs. News, from Aljazeera.
Anyway within the ban period we ain't gonna need any player support.
PENSIONEERS, are still floating, BLUES, are still glowing.
For Mikels case, he  wud have been a CALAMITY if he has chosen manu "oil" not under d@ effing faggy "racist"

We knw they're always against d BLUES but they ma neva get us.
BLUES shall walk and neva stumble,
BLUES shall con2nu to confuse them bada bada,
Any attempt attempted on the BLUES shall be like that on a naked wire,

ALL HAIL BLUES,
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by adesule: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2009
Gud day,

Blues brothers never mind those decision makers they are all enimeis of progress
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by slimshay(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2009
don_ciccio:

To all u haters, the ban says two transfer windows which is not up to 2yrs. News, from Aljazeera.
Anyway within the ban period we ain't gonna need any player support.
PENSIONEERS, are still floating, BLUES, are still glowing.
For Mikels case, he wud have been a CALAMITY if he has chosen manu "oil" not under d@ effing faggy "racist"

We knw they're always against d BLUES but they ma neva get us.
BLUES shall walk and neva stumble,
BLUES shall con2nu to confuse them bada bada,
Any attempt attempted on the BLUES shall be like that on a naked wire,

ALL HAIL BLUES,

2 transfer wndows expires in jan 2011.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by Beaf: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2009
I wish the Chelsea appeal fails, then we will see all these overnight chelsea fans melting away.
God don catch abramovitch.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by tenhap(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2009
London, Stamford bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, ! Sing with me!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by FBS: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2009
Beaf:

I wish the Chelsea appeal fails, then we will see all these overnight chelsea fans melting away.
God don catch abramovitch.
good, you can only wish but mind you, if wishes were horses . . .
nonsense.

by.dot:

Nothin like that my sister, FIFA is a big governin body n before they can come up with such statement even publish on their official site, they must have done all necessary findings
Are you saying that they are above mistake?
FIFA or no FIFA norin spoil. FIFA can kiss my ass.

IF FIFA thinks that Chelsea are the only guilty club then, FIFA must be very naive or plain stupid. This is an everyday thing in football.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by djcrucifix(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2009
i think that's too much.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by Excllncy(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2009
Chelsea has all the players in de world, often start very well but hardly go anywhere. I hope this wont be another major set back.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by greall12(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2009
Chelsea Will Appeal FIFA's Transfer Ban
The Blues are not prepared to accept the sanctions imposed upon them by the world governing body,
Sep 3, 2009 5:12:35 PM
Photo GalleryZoom
Gael Kakuta - Chelsea (PA)
Related Links
Teams
Chelsea
RC Lens
Chelsea have today confirmed that they will be appealing against the FIFA ruling today that has banned them from making any new signings for the next two transfer windows, after being found guilty of inducing young Frenchman Gael Kakuta to break his contract and join the Londoners from Lens in 2007, when he was aged 15.

A statement on the Blues'

Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by greall12(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2009
Chelsea have today confirmed that they will be appealing against the FIFA ruling today that has banned them from making any new signings for the next two transfer windows, after being found guilty of inducing young Frenchman Gael Kakuta to break his contract and join the Londoners from Lens in 2007, when he was aged 15.

A statement on the Blues' official website reads, "Chelsea will mount the strongest appeal possible following the decision of FIFA's Dispute Resolution Chamber over Gaël Kakuta.
"The sanctions are without precedent to this level and totally disproportionate to the alleged offence and the financial penalty imposed.

"We cannot comment further until we receive the full written rationale for this extraordinarily arbitrary decision."

Chelsea have also been ordered to pay Kakuta's former club Lens, for whom he had signed when he was ten years old, compensation totalling €910,000.

Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by greall12(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2009
i don"t think this boy is France citizen

Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by ndelta1(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2009
thats a clear msg to big spenderss, kep ur money and go for the right egg, Arsenal for life

Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by Olisa4all: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2009
Heya,poor Chelsea,d spirit of Adrian Mutu is rily working. . .only if dey hd a competent youthful side wud dey hv nothing to worry about,their best bet is to grab as many points as possible b4 injury sets in,because d nations cup is fast approachin,dere'l b no drogba,essien,kalou&mikel,i guess dey'l hv 2b replaced by deir half baked youngsters who dont hv wat it takes,i can c arsene wenger, sir alex&benitez smiling
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by tocdee(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2009
n_delta:

thats a clear msg to big spenderss,  kep your money and go for the right egg,  Arsenal for life

You do realize that Arsenal isn't entirely free of tapping-up young players, don't you? United is under investigation as we speak concerning the signing of Pogba so I'd suggest you just shut up and hope your dear team doesn't get drawn into this witch-hunt. I'm certain Wenger isn't as comfortable as you are right now.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by ideas78: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2009
@@@@@@@@@ everybody

we should be wary of the kinds of evil we do do our fellow brother because it might live after us.

Just last week romano was tipping platini to sanction mancity from buying players or spending too much on players in the transfer window now see the evil is living after him as if hehas not made any ridiculous buys in the past.

lets be careful the world is changing everybody, EPL this season will become the greatest drama yet,
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by RuuDie(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2009
well. . . i think people should stop castigating FIFA / UEFA for certain decisions because it affects their clubs; lets face it, a lot of this decisions make sense and are really very necessary if we have to ensure that our darling sport doesn't go the way of some other "failed" sports.

If Chelsea are indeed guilty; then the sanction is in order - same for the Edouardo case. . . Please we need to cut the governing bodies some slack.
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by lawrence83: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2009
think chelsea should get themselves to the court of arbitration for sport and if a fair hearing is given, then may be the verdict could be reduced or outrightly upturned, but why would chelsea wanna breach the contract between a player and a club, thought they knew the terms and conditions of signing contracts, but which ever way its goes, am not rooting for them, cos have bin screaming ala madrid since the season kicked off. and am still screaming ala madrid[b][/b]
Re: Chelsea Banned From Buying New Players Till January 2011 by spikytang(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2009
Damn it men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans Racially Abuse 20 Year Old Tom Adeyemi / QPR Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On Sunday 23rd October 2011 / FA Cup Semi-final: Arsenal(1) Vs Chelsea(2) On Saturday 18th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.