Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (1129 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Engrpj(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Let me go straight to the point... There is this Lady a friend of mine is dating, she calls him almost every minute(a bit exaggerated shagrin) but seriously, she calls a lot and it's sometimes irritating not only to him but also to me as his Close friend. How can he tell her to reduce the calls without making her feels bad..... ..
Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tell Her.....

Can we have S*x??....

Believe me, she will run away cheesy cheesy

Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by falconey(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Tell Her.....
Can we have S*x??....
Believe me, she will run away cheesy cheesy
[size=20pt] LOL, what if that is what she wants ? [/size]
Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

[size=20pt] LOL, what if that is what she wants ? [/size]

Una go run am sharp sharp na cheesy cheesy

Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by McCarlito(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Engrpj:
Let me go straight to the point... There is this Lady a friend of mine is dating, she calls him almost every minute(a bit exaggerated shagrin) but seriously, she calls a lot and it's sometimes irritating not only to him but also to me as his Close friend. How can he tell her to reduce the calls without making her feels bad..... ..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3578146_mribuseeyhurlife_jpeg353e68eb304b1c16585d492cfd45bf21
Na jealousy dey worry u

Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by SirDavico(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by dauntless15(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Engrpj:
tell her to stop the incessant calls simple i wish you can see me when am telling a lady off
Re: Please How Can You Tell A Lady This Without Hurting Her Feelings. by jworos(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
If your friend continues to sugar her the calls will continue, just tell him to do the needful, if he no like her make he stop to waste her time.

Why Can't People Be Plain With Their Intentions / What Men Want / .