Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5260159 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jksxxxx: 3:32am On May 25, 2017
Please I need like 25 dollars iTunes gift card location warri excrow needed please scammers please don't write me number 090333 65257 location warri face to face deal would be better ,,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2017
Bring all ur non block chain btc and all ur Itune gift card of $100 denomination and below for fast payment.

Come on watap for fast business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 3:58am On May 25, 2017
Laggatumuch:
my skrill account restricted, i have been asked to verify account, i tried my voters card and its rejected, i don't have international passport or national i. d card, i just paid 1000 euros to my skrill from my bet account. pls i need some one to help me out.

Ehen.......this nah the kain case I dey look for??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:13am On May 25, 2017
initialize:
Elulade Ololade Tosin - Elot (+13474585621) a popular exchanger and owner of www.elotpayment.com is a cheat and inconsiderate businessman.
I bought 3.98223896BTC ($7900) from him on 20/5/2017. The bitcoins didn't appear in my wallet so I told him and he asked me to wait for it, I kept updating him daily about this transaction. Today, 24/05/2017 the bitcoins was reversed to his wallet cos it was unconfirmed for a while. The bitcoins value went from $7,900 as at when received to $9,300 as at the time it reversed and for this reason. Mr Elulade or Elot as he is popularly known refused to send back the bitcoins instead he made a naira refund to my account without my approval or prior notification.

I write this today to declare that this person is fraudulent, inconsiderate, deceitful and extremely annoying.

People like this should be able to enjoy the consequences their actions bring so I'm putting it out that Mr Elulade has no integrity in business so be careful and mindful when you transact with him.

Elot Elot Elot!!!!!! Why, Why, Why??

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debeey87(m): 4:47am On May 25, 2017
Itunes card any denomination below $100. Contact me on my signature if you have for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurenix(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2017
bunmiano:
$130 PayPal dollar available

Send invoice and payment will be made

Thank you

Just 360/$ valid for 6hours

Am sending directly to an email
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by futurenix(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2017
I need 500 USD PayPal FNF, whatsapp me 08181671979 if u and ur rate cool.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2017
buchibrand:
Hello, please if you know the little boy called MUNACHI EVARISTUS NDUBUISI (EVARISTOMONARCH) who just started learning how to defraud people on Nairaland, tell him to return my money of face the music. On Tuesday 16th of May 2017, at about 10:55 PM i sent #5,775 to his Fidelity Bank Account as a payment for $15 Bitcoin he advertised here, he sent unverified $14 and promised to send the rest in subsequent transaction. 72hrs later the fund got reversed and he promised to refund me, after 8 days he has refused to refund me.

He thinks he's hidden from me, please inform him to return my money before i send both the EFCC and Military against him. Please help me to tell him that he cant hide from me, because i have his pictures now and even family members contacts.

His phone Numbers are 08118533776 , 08063197463 beware of this little kid, hes dangerous.
Ok we will tell him

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:00am On May 25, 2017
initialize:
Elulade Ololade Tosin - Elot (+13474585621) a popular exchanger and owner of www.elotpayment.com is a cheat and inconsiderate businessman.
I bought 3.98223896BTC ($7900) from him on 20/5/2017. The bitcoins didn't appear in my wallet so I told him and he asked me to wait for it, I kept updating him daily about this transaction. Today, 24/05/2017 the bitcoins was reversed to his wallet cos it was unconfirmed for a while. The bitcoins value went from $7,900 as at when received to $9,300 as at the time it reversed and for this reason. Mr Elulade or Elot as he is popularly known refused to send back the bitcoins instead he made a naira refund to my account without my approval or prior notification.

I write this today to declare that this person is fraudulent, inconsiderate, deceitful and extremely annoying.

People like this should be able to enjoy the consequences their actions bring so I'm putting it out that Mr Elulade has no integrity in business so be careful and mindful when you transact with him.

I think it's high time ELOT enters nairaland criminal database record (scammer list) if he is unable to convince us the reason why he cheated initialize.

Should he have no tangible reason for this act, the house uses this medium to call him out to do the right thing by refunding the bitcoin instead of naira.

In the event of his failure to attend to our request, we will be left with no choice than to put a BIG RED FLAG on his name and company

cc
alhajispray
puskin
singapore1
onatisi
bookiemart01
justi4jesu
ladyF
ahmtech
kaboninc
tututious
others

P.S. ELOT sent me private message with a wallet login details to check if there was reversal. However, the wallet he gave me does not contain the exact transaction in question. It however contain few other transactions he did with initialize of which no reversal was noticed.
He claim the exact wallet was in accessible. I don't know if he would tell the house the reason he could not access it,, perhaps, gurus in the house may restore access of the wallet and we may all see if there was a reversal or not.

P.P.S. We have been saying it several times here that whoever commit obvious cheat/scam of a fellow nairalander will be blacklisted and may even be banned by the mods regardless of his trade history, so ELOT is not an exception

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 5:01am On May 25, 2017
matken:
842 btc at 409 fastest buyer if I no no you no message me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 5:07am On May 25, 2017
More btc needed at 410/$

Contact my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 5:10am On May 25, 2017
3000$ btc neededb@ 410#/$
Blockchain, paxful and mycelium users
let's deal sharp on WhatsApp b4 others wake
Escrow dey just incase
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 5:14am On May 25, 2017
gocare:

Madam, do you buy Paypal from upwork email?

Ohh no direct PayPal. I be man o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LePrezident(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2017
With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Sign up for FREE with this Link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2

and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 5:32am On May 25, 2017
$900 Amazon checkout available....

... Merci
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 5:35am On May 25, 2017
ahmtech93:
3000$ btc neededb@ 410#/$
Blockchain, paxful and mycelium users
let's deal sharp on WhatsApp b4 others wake
Escrow dey just incase

keep bringing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carter001(m): 5:38am On May 25, 2017
$5000 btc needed , whatsapp for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2017
Carter001:
$5000 btc needed , whatsapp for fast deal
skiskuski
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2017
More btc still needed.

Bring as much as you have.

I have a very attractive rate for you.

Contact my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izikjon(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2017
Bring all your non-blockchain wallet btc for instant cash out

Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2017
Anyone with an Amazon Gift Card??

Please WhatsApp me...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2017
puskin:

Elot Elot Elot!!!!!! Why, Why, Why??

See, initialize is just a troublesome person, he is one of my regular buyers and he is the only one that is always calling me out here, no stress anyway, the story is this:
He bought that said amount actually but we all know how blockchain is with their double spend palava, and immediately he paid, i sent him Bitcoin, but he called my attention to the transaction that it's showing double spent( which means that I must have sold that particular amount unknowingly) it's a very simple thing that when this occur, blockchain will hold the wallet and transaction may not be able to take place on such wallet until that excess amount that was overspent during their network issue is removed/reversed back to them,
We were both monitoring it through him because the wallet was held and I cannot use it , when I log in into it, it keeps rolling without showing any balance nor history, so it's not usable.
Then, I quickly created another wallet in other to continue business, and myself and Initialize has transacted several times after that, pending the success of the delayed transaction.
Until yesterday morning when he called to let me know that the transaction has been reversed and that I should send the BTC back with yielded profit, then I checked if I can access the balance on the wallet which was successful, but only to meet a $4 balance and all excess has been removed, and the last transaction on the wallet was the day that the thing happened, then, nothing else can be done than to refund him , but he said that I have made profits from his money that I should pay him by bitcoin, then I said to him that, there was no bitcoin in the wallet to be sold or funded, he started his normal call for group and Nairaland support,
I have no other way to proof to him than to send the wallet details to Tabbaz to see for himself if any reversal waa made to the wallet or if the wallet has been used after that day and Tabbaz checked and told us all that no reversal and no transaction occurred in the wallet.Had it been there was a reversal of coin back to the wallet, why won't I sell it to him?, but the balance was $4, NO REVERSAL, ONLY DOUBLE SPENT WAS REMOVED
I think that should settle the case, then I did the calculation with him back door, then refunded him immediately, though he still insist I should not Send back naira that he needs that value of coin, but I told him no reversal was made back to the wallet, therefore, there is no way I can send him Bitcoin. Fine, I maybe at fault by sending a double spend but not 100% my fault, if I didn't see such available as balance in my wallet, I won't sell,.
Issues like this has happened between many members here but they do settle it amicable without calling anybody out, but Initialize is found of calling me out and many pple here knows it in the group, that has been his ways anyway, am not surprised and few minutes after he must have regained himself back, he will call me back door to arrest situation and we always move on, this one is just one of those days and it's nothing serious to me because, I see it as a foretold attack .
Initialize remain my brother, I have refunded him his naira value without delay, so businesses continues.

Meanwhile, yesterday was so busy for me, had to complete a task that's why I could not come online to do this.
Thanks to u all for ur time
God bless
Elot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ahmtech93(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
Ok

BITCOIN needed please

Come to WhatsApp

Your rate could be my rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by izuagba: 6:30am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Timi1990 post=56847535][/quote]
Contact me ,#450 per dollar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 6:31am On May 25, 2017
elot:

See, initialize is just a troublesome person, he is one of my regular buyers and he is the only one that is always calling me out here, no stress anyway, the story is this:
He bought that said amount actually but we all know how blockchain is with their double spend palava, and immediately he paid, i sent him Bitcoin, but he called my attention to the transaction that it's showing double spent( which means that I must have sold that particular amount unknowingly) it's a very simple thing that when this occur, blockchain will hold the wallet and transaction may not be able to take place on such wallet until that excess amount that was overspent during their network issue is removed/reversed back to them,
We were both monitoring it through him because the wallet was held and I cannot use it , when I log in into it, it keeps rolling without showing any balance nor history, so it's not usable.
Then, I quickly created another wallet in other to continue business, and myself and Initialize has transacted several times after that, pending the success of the delayed transaction.
Until yesterday morning when he called to let me know that the transaction has been reversed and that I should send the BTC back with yielded profit, then I checked if I can access the balance on the wallet which was successful, but only to meet a $4 balance and all excess has been removed, and the last transaction on the wallet was the day that the thing happened, then, nothing else can be done than to refund him , but he said that I have made profits from his money that I should pay him by bitcoin, then I said to him that, there was no bitcoin in the wallet to be sold or funded, he started his normal call for group and Nairaland support,
I have no other way to proof to him than to send the wallet details to Tabbaz to see for himself if any reversal waa made to the wallet or if the wallet has been used after that day and Tabbaz checked and told us all that no reversal and no transaction occurred in the wallet.
I think that should settle the case, then I did the calculation with him back door, then refunded him immediately, though he still insist I should not Send back 2naira that he needs that value of coin, but I told him no reversal was made back to the wallet, therefore, there is no way I can send him Bitcoin. Fine, I maybe at fault by sending a double spend but not 100% my fault, if I didn't see such available as balance in my wallet, I won't sell,.
Issues like this has happened between many members here but they do settle it amicable without calling anybody out, but Initialize is found of calling me out and many pple here knows it in the group, that has been his ways anyway, am not surprised and few minutes after he must have regained himself back, he will call me back door to arrest situation and we always move on, this one is just one of those days and it's nothing serious to me because, I see it as a foretold attack .
Initialize remain my brother, I have refunded him his 2naira value without delay, so businesses continues.
God bless
Elot

This response is that of someone feeling cool with himself after a grand heist.... Not cool at all undecided

P.S.... Karma and its servings ehn.... could take time, forgetfulness could even have set in but it will surely come!! cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 6:33am On May 25, 2017
Issokay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2017
I need bitcoin at 412/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 6:35am On May 25, 2017
elot:

I have no other way to proof to him than to send the wallet details to Tabbaz to see for himself if any reversal waa made to the wallet or if the wallet has been used after that day and Tabbaz checked and told us all that no reversal and no transaction occurred in the wallet.Had it been there was a reversal of coin back to the wallet, why won't I sell it to him?, but the balance was $4, NO REVERSAL, ONLY DOUBLE SPENT WAS REMOVED
I think that should settle the case, then I did the calculation with him back door, then refunded him immediately, though he still insist I should not Send back naira that he needs that value of coin, but I told him no reversal was made back to the wallet, therefore, there is no way I can send him Bitcoin. Fine, I maybe at fault by sending a double spend but not 100% my fault, if I didn't see such available as balance in my wallet, I won't sell,.
Initialize remain my brother, I have refunded him his naira value without delay, so businesses continues.
God bless
Elot

@ the bolded

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2017
elot:

Meanwhile, yesterday was so busy for me, had to complete a task that's why I could not come online to do this.
God bless
Elot

Whoever is at fault should remember karma is a bitch

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:41am On May 25, 2017
elot:

God bless
Elot
Oh please! Spare us the BS ... You couldn't login into the wallet during the delayed confirmation problem but suddenly after initialize told you the coins have been reversed, suddenly you could successfully login to the said wallet. What a "miracle " to assertain there is only $4 in the said wallet. I'm not calling you a liar but you need a better convincing to do.
why did you provide Tabbaz a login details that doesn't contain the said transaction and let him verify it himself? My point is, kindly provide him the login details of the real wallet that the transaction was made from and let him see for himself if there is a problem login into the wallet or not. That way you can proof it to the house that you really are clean not by providing him a different wallet instead. Just airing my thought. Peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2017
payoneer fund needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2017
I still need btc

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.