Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5260251 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2017
Tabbaz:

oh..ok. it means I got you wrong when you said you could not login. I thought the wallet where the transaction was done is still not accessible

Ok fine. we have plenty gurus in the house that will enlighten us

If there is double spent and the transaction is removed from the wallet history. will there be a trace of the transaction in the wallet at all?

make gurus in the house epp us with the answer as this is the only thing that may clean ELOT off this poo to some extent

There won't. I had similar xperience recently.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2017
chiefkpokp:

you had admitted to your fault on the (blue Text)
The bolded states that you both did calculations behind closed doors, and you refunded him back his naira, even tho he rejected the naira.

If am to judge, I will only sentence him for his fault only

this case is like, you paid someone 32000naira for 100$ to be sent @320/$ rate, and along the way the 100$ got trapped for days, and its got reversed back, at the time $rate has increased to 400/$, since the both party monitors the progress of the funds, and the sender decided not to go on with the deal, but wants to refunds... would its be wise to refund the exact amount (32000naira) that was paid to him, and then if there is need for him(sender) to compensate for the inconvinience its may cause?

on the other hand,if the $rate had decreased to 220/$, at the time of reverser, will the receiver accept refunds of 22000naira as agaiinst 32000naira?

If i were you elot, at the time of this refund, I would have ganish the refund with some $$$ or Naira for inconveniences....
Your head dey house...elot of people match line big time... SMH for him...

ChiefK u deserve origin for this post.... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:34am On May 25, 2017
Blazeen:

Here's Blazeen quoting you.
Confirmed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250 etc, BTC, WMZ ... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See our signature
<>JUST CALL US/TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vyktoy(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2017
20k$ btc needed at 412...07037380083
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2017
Skrill and Neteller Needed

Now Buying Bitcoin at 409/$

WhatsApp me
Visit: www.3rnestxchange.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2017
Elot, this is not the first time you're sending double spent funds. And the worst is that these are huge amount of money. When it happens more than once, it becomes suspicious and fraudulent.

To others, I don't know how we want to redefine business. But I was taught that agreements kept must be respected. A transaction has started when goods or money exchange hands and both parties agree explicitly on the terms of the goods in both quantity and value. Please note, quantity and value. Agreements can only be altered only if both parties agree. People should learn to respect agreements and if you feel you need to make some changes in the terms, talk to the partner for his consent. Not his opinion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by imrandbest(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2017
$11 BTC available at 407/$

Whatsapp me ASAP, see my signature for my digit.

First come first serve. Gbam

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richard870(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Laggatumuch:
my skrill account restricted, i have been asked to verify account, i tried my voters card and its rejected, i don't have international passport or national i. d card, i just paid 1000 euros to my skrill from my bet account. pls i need some one to help me out.
Panic not bro, send a portrait of yourself holding your voter's card to verification@skrill.com

PS. Make sure the phone camera is sharp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Singapore1:

Same here
My landlord has been giving me one kind look
He's like "this yahoo boy, you no go pay abi"
this kind look grin grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
agarawu23:
this kind look grin grin
Exactly
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SimacSMSplus: 8:59am On May 25, 2017
Skrill funds re available

Interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
richard870:
Panic not bro, send a portrait of yourself holding your voter's card to verification@skrill.com

Exactly... With this method verification na confirm...

Note :
Use permanent voters card not temporary...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2017
Reason why I buy bitcoin with btc calculation and not the $$.

Me: hello, I need 1.5 btc, how much
Seller: 200k
Me: I will get exact 1.5btc?
Seller: yes
Me : oya let's deal.

Incase of kasala, I will know how much btc I or you will refund me. I don't follow $$ value to trade btc.

Few ppl have refused to sell to me with my own T$C and I don't care.

U can't just go and use ur wallet and put 200$ while I receive 180$ in my own wallet. Let's convert the 200$ to btc value and know what I will get. If I am okay, I will buy.

And of cus incase the btc was reversed I will know I am getting my btc value and not $$ value be it bitcoin appreciate or vice versa.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2017
Singapore1:

Exactly
Lolx

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2017
$115 for N415/$ available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
imrandbest:
$11 BTC available at 407/$

Whatsapp me ASAP, see my signature for my digit.

First come first serve. Gbam

Lets go

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2017
agarawu23:

Incase of kasala, I will know how much btc I or you will refund me. I don't follow $$ value to trade btc.

U can't just go and use ur wallet and put 200$ while I receive 180$ in my own wallet. Let's convert the 200$ to btc value and know what I will get. If I am okay, I will buy.

And of cus incase the btc was reversed I will know I am getting my btc value and not $$ value be it bitcoin appreciate or vice versa.

baba I jus notice am now.
wan guy like tht was pushing me to buy from his xapo, I jus do d maths now see say I for don luz
even paxful rate no be dsame with blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 9:13am On May 25, 2017
$245 btc needed at N405
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

baba I jus notice am now.
wan guy like tht was pushing me to buy from his xapo, I jus do d maths now see say I for don luz
even paxful rate no be dsame with blockchain

Always use preev.com to calculate your btc before buying. Only a *cheat* will tell u he/she can't use preev.com. preev has no wallet so I blv their rate is good for both parties with different wallet.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
richard870:

Gbam!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
agarawu23:

Always use preev.com to calculate your btc before buying. Only a *cheat* will tell u he/she can't use preev.com. preev has no wallet so I blv their rate is good for both parties with different wallet.

preev? shocked shocked dat wan worse onnn I would suggest bitstamp oooo

see the difference??

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2017
agarawu23:

That's what I tell people.. The implications of buying in dollars is not good..
People I buy bulk from don't know anything about per $$
They don't want to know sef.. Especially bulk btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2017
wolero7:
$35,000,000 available for sale. It will be sent to your Domiciliary account. Price is N365 to $1 firm one of the best you can see. Please note that you will have to fill form M.

I no even read this thing well.. .

So I'll fill a Form M and the money will be transferred to my Domiciliary Akant?

Please sexplain.. ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2017
kaboninc:

So I'll fill a Form M and the money will be transferred to my Domiciliary Akant?

Please sexplain.. ...
LMAO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

preev? shocked shocked dat wan worse onnn I would suggest bitstamp oooo

see the difference??
big btc merchants I know won't sell btc to u apart from using preev.

One thing u should know about preev is; no matter the kind of wallet u are using, the difference will be between 10-20$ per btc which is fair for bulk buyers.

Bitstamp? I no dey open the site sef.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2017
Singapore1:

That's what I tell people.. The implications of buying in dollars is not good..
People I buy bulk from don't know anything about per $$
They don't want to know sef.. Especially bulk btc

No headache if u buy with btc value instead of $$.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2017
kaboninc:

Please sexplain.. ...
I choose to ignore the ad yesterday. Filling form M to buy domicile dollar.

See eh... They are some kind of AD I don't take serious here. What stops the owner from selling the $$ raw to aboki if the money is in his domiciliary acc?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2017
agarawu23:

No headache if u buy with btc value instead of $$.
I stopped using bitstamp rate ( blockchain) longest time ago..
It used to be part of the chart I monitor daily.. Recently I have been noticing some inconsistency in the btc price..
So I deleted it already.. Even coinbase that use to be worse is better than bitstamp (blockchain) as it is now..
Bitstamp is always bias.. Depending on its mood

Though I use bitstamp for 100$ 200$ etc coin
Also blockchain and mycellium is one of the wallet that will allow you to spend your coins without confirmation..
And I advice people to stay away from wallet that doesn't wait for confirmation..

If you are an active trader.. I see no reason why you should continue using blockchain.. Blockchain is a disaster for an active trader

Only use blockchain if you want to hoard.. They have the best security for a wallet.. So if you want to keep your coin for a very long time.. Use blockchain.. I always move all my coin to blockchain whenever I am not trading..
But move it back whenever I want to start

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2017
kaboninc:
I can buy your bitcoins at 415/$

Minimum of $500 please

WhatsApp me and lets deal

Offer now open
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2017
kaboninc:

Offer now open

chaiiiiii at the red color sentence cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.