Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5263338 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7475) (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2019
$30 Paypal Fnf Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2019
osacoin:
Small Small PayPal needed
Come my WhatsApp asap
Wey dem
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2019
We are open for business...

Buying...

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination. 265/$
Footlocker. Loading starts 8pm daily.
Finish line.

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

If our service pleases you tell the world, if not tell us.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thetrailseeker: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2019
EmzyEno:
368$ PayPal funds available for sale
Legit and clean
From PayPal balance
Via fnf
Ready to send
Rate is competitive

I need 300
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Trade wisely..
Happy new week everyone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2019
chelseamann:
I need about $300 of bitcoin this morning. You must have an account with Fidelity bank/zenith.
See condition... Lol.
I have GTB acct and if you can buy up to $500 from blockchain wallet, Rush now to my whatsapp office...
Also beware of ppl that'll contact you claiming to be Macfortune... My one and only number ends with 8936 ooo.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by flowmama: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Macfortune:

See condition... Lol.
I have GTB acct and if you can buy up to $500 from blockchain wallet, Rush now to my whatsapp office...
Also beware of ppl that'll contact you claiming to be Macfortune... My one and only number ends with 8936 ooo.

And you too as a seller, watch your back so you don't receive stolen funds/unauthorized transfer to your account...

Do your due deligence

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2019
$260 paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2019
iboboyswag:

Baba you sef suppose know say I be OG for this game... Say this boy chop me Na stroke of luck but if it is whether he is a scam... Chief, he is a scam artist!

I could easily keep quiet but that would be giving him free reins to do the same with someone else and that won't be right.

The account he controls with that moniker is

I will include his details at the end of working hour today if nothing is heard from him. However, he scammed you of BTC, MAY I know how you got his account information?

The scammer list is becoming serious and thus we want to be sure we are not compiling information of innocent people

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2019
AVAILABLE NOW

$550 btc available to BC

$20 btc available to BC

$180 fnf PayPal to SA account

$1000 fnf PayPal from USA account

$30 fnf available to SA account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobymoore(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2019
9jayes:
AVAILABLE NOW

$550 btc available to BC

$20 btc available to BC

For the bc btc contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
imagine your statement. I should provide his bank statement to you, because I have it and he happened to keep a bad record here, mean I should infringe on our privacy policy and show you his bank statement

You are a very crazy motheerfuckerr...All these trash you saying here, will not sell.

Duvan is an under G. Thief, and I had previously placed a warning across; but it was ignored. Even funlord exposed him, but people didn't take it serious.

Duvan deals mostly at midnight and he preys on perceived new traders, who might not bother coming here to complain; but unfortunately for him, iboboyswag reported their failed dealings.

Now, see this mad man WhatsApped himself, created a new moniker as ranMoney, then come here spewing Goat urine. Loan kee u there. Anu ofia. angry

Tabazz
Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
9jayes:
AVAILABLE NOW

$550 btc available to BC

$20 btc available to BC

Come WhatsApp...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Now buying

Amazon cash receipt

US iTunes ecode

UK iTunes ecode

Germany amazon

Spain amazon

Italy amazon

UK amazon

Steam (US, Canada, Germany)

Google play (US and Germany)

Ebay

Sephora

Rate is good

https:///2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Sephora ebay and amazon urgently needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2019
flowmama:

And you too as a seller, watch your back so you don't receive stolen funds/unauthorized transfer to your account...

Do your due deligence
Yes, thanks for the tip.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2019
artworks1:

You are a very crazy motheerfuckerr...All these trash you saying here, will not sell.

Duvan is an under G. Thief, and I had previously placed a warning across; but it was ignored. Even funlord exposed him, but people didn't take it serious.

Duvan deals mostly at midnight and he preys on perceived new traders, who might not bother coming here to complain; but unfortunately for him, iboboyswag reported their failed dealings.

Now, see this mad man WhatsApped himself, created a new moniker as ranMoney, then come here spewing Goat urine. Loan kee u there. Anu ofia. angry

Tabazz
Dominique
you have eye ball problem, go to a clinic. So you didn't see the date 11th August of that message clearly.

The Duvan should come and bail himself here, please don't qoute me here again.
Since the more I post here the more some airheaded person will spill their madness of ill reasoning

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2019
I just decided to go silent as regards to his reply to my post. Perhaps he thinks this thread is full of dullards.
artworks1:

Tabazz
Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by spencerdee(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good afternoon...
Clean GnS PayPal funds of 750 is needed, come to my WhatsApp with your rate and let's deal with escrow.
Please no time wasters and you can search for my name on this thread to ascertain my genuity.
Thanks

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
spencerdee:
Good afternoon...
Clean GnS PayPal funds of 750 is needed, come to my WhatsApp with your rate and let's deal with escrow.
Please no time wasters and you can search for my name on this thread to ascertain my genuity.
Thanks

Available... click whatsapp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tabbaz:

I will include his details at the end of working hour today if nothing is heard from him. However, he scammed you of BTC, MAY I know how you got his account information?

The scammer list is becoming serious and thus we want to be sure we are not compiling information of innocent people

Tabbaz, Duvan, jyoywo, ranmoney, Johnson Eric, Johnson Eric Efedua, and John Effedua are the same person with different aliases.

As to how I obtained his account details, that is confidential information... Let him not worry, he and I would see soon, he won't be the first person I have tracked down.

I have only done my bit to alert the buying public, so no one else suffers the same fate from these known monikers and aliases... Because he would be back with another one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Durosure:
Good afternoon guys..!!!Happy Monday!!!![left][/left]Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies!!!!!!

WITHDRAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK via paypal. 340/$....text me on whatsapp for more

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at very good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 320-340/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #53-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 54-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 240-255 per USD
Ebay checkouts are also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 53/rmb Bulk buyer.....

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henrixx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
timexkaka:
$260 paypal available
fnf? And what rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
You're right... I once traded with Jyoywo, just remembered and sought for his name on my whatsapp list of contact, found him and went through our chats, and saw the chats in the attached screenshot. Tabbaz, do something Abeg.
iboboyswag:

Tabbaz, Duvan, jyoywo, ranmoney, Johnson Eric, Johnson Eric Efedua, and John Effedua are the same person with different aliases.

As to how I obtained his account details, that is confidential information... Let him not worry, he and I would see soon, he won't be the first person I have tracked down.

I have only done my bit to alert the buying public, so no one else suffers the same fate from these known monikers and aliases... Because he would be back with another one.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good afternoon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are still buying:

Bitcoin

Gift Cards

Neteller

Skrill

Payoneer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's another business week! Tell us How you spent your weekend because we at Payless Nigeria are here to help you get the best deals on your favorite online stores and ship them in for just $5/lbs, and start off a great week for you.
Just hit us up on WhatsApp
https:///2347057300880

And let's give you what you deserve, the best!

Pay Less For More!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
check my signature!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by henrixx(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
$120 paypal needed asap

Check my signature for watsap

(1) (2) (3) ... (7475) (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.