Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,315 members, 7,881,164 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5263312 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
650 USD PayPal FNF available...

Whatsapp: https:///2348071113936
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tripplered or what do they call you?

Your cup go soon full too .. sebi u hear say your brother enabulu is now in detention...

Everyone shld be careful with this number +22556547015 which belongs to the notorious scammer...

He quickly runs to your whatsapp once he sees a verified member has quoted you... he claims to be the one who just quoted you and unknowing to you, you believe that he's the verified person that quoted you and you let your guard down and get scammed...

Save that number now as "scammer" on your phone so you know when he visits you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sutured: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
$250 PayPal available.

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sutured:
$250 PayPal available.

Contact on signature.
Come to my whatsapp office with all...
My number ends with only 8936.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
you have eye ball problem, go to a clinic. So you didn't see the date 11th August of that message clearly.

The Duvan should come and bail himself here, please don't qoute me here again.
Since the more I post here the more some airheaded person will spill their madness of ill reasoning

I asked that you show us the phone number of this Eric that chatted you.

I have been nice in asking. kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
$200 eBay Giftcard is available for immediate sale at the rate of #240.

$218 clean Payoneer funds also available for immediate sale...

Come to my whatsapp office now and pack any of them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
$1500 needed in wells today. Whatsapp if available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
It is alright now this another accusation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gboliwe:

I asked that you show us the phone number of this Eric that chatted you.

I have been nice in asking. kiss
please don't quote me again. I don't like the behaviour of you people here. I think I made a big mistake to even say a thing here yesterday.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Macfortune:
You're right... I once traded with Jyoywo, just remembered and sought for his name on my whatsapp list of contact, found him and went through our chats, and saw the chats in the attached screenshot. Tabbaz, do something Abeg.
Mr man remove my name Effedua John from that quote
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobymoore(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good evening !
Now Buying Bitcoin Massively.
Bring your pax n bc coin to my office

http:///2348142097812
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
You're very stupid... U get luck say u no d close to me, I for slap the hell out of u... Scammer. U no even get shame, u still come d contact me on whatsapp, may devil punish you there. Idiot.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tolzeal:
650 USD PayPal FNF available...

Whatsapp: https:///2348071113936
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Macfortune:

You're very stupid... U get luck say u no d close to me, I for slap the hell out of u... Scammer. U no even get shame, u still come d contact me on whatsapp, may devil punish you there. Idiot.

On a side NOTE! That might not be his real picture. Please take it down Mac.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
It is your great grand father that scammed your great grand mother, to produce your generation that I blame for this piece of untrained idiot. May God punish you and your destiny if you don't remove my picture from this thread
Shebi u d threaten me for whatsapp, u called via video call, I picked and you covered your camera? U can only run for the meantime, but you'll soon be caught. Mind my words.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
$75 Paypal available -- GNS

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PongolBespoke(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Arsenalholic:
$75 Paypal available -- FnF

needed, we use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Arsenalholic(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sir Macfortune, please are you available for service?
PongolBespoke:
needed, we use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Macfortune:

Shebi u d threaten me for whatsapp, u called via video call, I picked and you covered your camera? U can only run for the meantime, but you'll soon be caught. Mind my words.
was I not the one that called, I only want to get your picture, I will find you like I have said. You need some home bring
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
chelseamann:
Good afternoon everyone, please I heard about the potentials of bitcoin and would like to buy it and keep for long. I need bitcoin worth N150,000...how many can I get with this amount? Just Quote me if you have it to sell. I have already created a wallet at blockchain.com
Thanks to Mr HazzanTazzan for delivering.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
please don't quote me again. I don't like the behaviour of you people here. I think I made a big mistake to even say a thing here yesterday.

You are a thief Sir. Everything points to it.

In times like this, I am always more angry with the victim than with cheap thieves like you.

Sey it's $55 that will solve your poverty? Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:

This is exactly how duvan begs for his name to be removed.

So duvan, till now could not pay the guy?? Haha....Chineke eledumare allah grin.

How far Duvan ranMoney, u fit borrow me 6k make I take drink beer, chop nkwobi?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
was I not the one that called, I only want to get your picture, I will find you like I have said. You need some home bring
No problem... I await your visit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
We are still here to take your orders and offer you good service as regards your shipping needs.

Ebay Checkout @ 320/$

Other sites @ 350/$

Shipping rates @ $5/lbs

Contact us to place your orders on WhatsApp
https:///2347057300880

Pay Less For More!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayodele777: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good evening guys,

We are still buying:

Neteller√

skrill √

PayPal √

At cool prices!

NOTE THAT ESCROW IS ALLOWED

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gboliwe:

You are a thief Sir. Everything points to it.

In times like this, I am always more angry with the victim than with cheap thieves like you.

Sey it's $55 that will solve your poverty? Kontinu
it is alright, not to tarnish my own image here I think I should just keep silent and see how this whole thing end
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
it is alright, not to tarnish my own image here I think I should just keep silent and see how this whole thing end

Show us the chat you had with yourself where you listed it as Eric. Show us including the number you chatted to. Do this before you keep silent please

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
RanMoney:
It is your great grand father that scammed your great grand mother, to produce your generation that I blame for this piece of untrained idiot. May God punish you and your destiny if you don't remove my picture from this thread
Dominique get rid of this idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.