Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki (483 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by Vicmoni: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
If ( my not) yielding to the nefarious agenda of a few individuals who are bent in undermining our democracy and destabilising the Federal government to satisfy their selfish interests is the alternative to losing my personal freedom, let the doors of jails be thrown open and I shall be a happy guest.".. Sen Saraki

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/alleged-forgery-a-cabal-has-seized-buharis-govt-says
Re: I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by pharmagba: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
When you alter an election guideline without the due process, to favour yourself is that not forgery? Are you not the one threatening our democracy?

Please Saraki, the reason I want you in jail is to be able to tell my children that, CRIME DOES NOT PAY, YOU COMMIT CRIME AND GO TO JAIL. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

I have no example to show them yet in this country
Re: I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by Babacele: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
u forged senate rule or not? go to court and clear everything instead making noise.
Re: I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by CACAWA(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ojo Madueke Condeming Femi Falana Over comments on Abacha's Death In 1998 / We’ll Seek Alternatives If Abia Chief Judge Continues To Hide – Ogah’s Lawyer / Absolutism, Ilovetheline, Absalut (All Me)to Bid Fairwell To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.