Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki (446 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by Vicmoni: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
If ( my not) yielding to the nefarious agenda of a few individuals who are bent in undermining our democracy and destabilising the Federal government to satisfy their selfish interests is the alternative to losing my personal freedom, let the doors of jails be thrown open and I shall be a happy guest.".. Sen Saraki

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/alleged-forgery-a-cabal-has-seized-buharis-govt-says
Re: I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by soldierkunle: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
face the law sen saraki.
Re: I'm Ready To Carry The Cross.....saraki by olorunda68: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
wailing senator!grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Scalar System Of Governance / WAEC Certificate Saga: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Against Buhari, Over Alleged Threat / Coalition of S-E/S-S groups calls for referendum on 2014 National Confab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.