Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,600 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (31640 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2007
you people always succeed in turning threads into ur muslim/xtian bashings . .
they all went away cuz of you all
you are always here . .with ur wahala . .
stay and while you're at it convince more muslims like you to find a place to belong to tongue

happy new year
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by m4malik(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2007
I was almost on my way out as nothing grown up was forthcoming from you. I don't really have to belabour the point - your brethren ran because they can't keep up with their 'research'.

And how many people have you managed to convince with long beards and drops of water? Good job at sticking out your tongue, though. . . lol. Maybe that's another 'research' on its way. . . we're waiting.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Aggressa(m): 1:22am On Jan 05, 2007

Lol Lol. . . Jesus Christ won't be ridiculing another religion, are we supposed to Christians? tongue

@Mukinatu,,oh sorry Mukina2/Donzman,
Nobody is "ridiculing" Islam or attacking you, I think most people are actually amazed at the depth of absurdity and deception that the "practice of Islam" is; whereby salvation comes by works and sunnah. It is absurd that keeping beards, shaving pubic hairs, snuffing water into the nose (yurkkk,,,hhewww), etc are considred to be "SUNNAHTIC" if I may coin that terminology.
It is not about ridiculing your religion, it is about exposing the lies by which you are being deceived away from the true Source of Salvation, the very same source the Quran denies, i.e the Cross of Jesus Christ. When I see millions of innocent souls on TV during the Hajj "walking around a big black stone, and throwing stones/pebbles at the devil", I am honestly moved with pity, simply because "they do NOT know".
Exposing the works of deception and wickedness in Islam is not "ridiculing" but telling the truth. Jesus Christ was not shy nor politically correct in declaring that the Pharisees were "hypocrites", John the Baptist even called them "generation of vipers" leading people into destruction, Truth is bitter, but it's best told.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2007
lmao . .wow . .let the grown ups do their thing tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

havila wats with mukinatu . .sorry mukina2/donzman undecided

all you guys are good in is ridicle . .and Islam is not a religion of ridicule . . .
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2007
Mukina2,

It sure appears to me that though you are a muslim by choice, you really don't understand what your faith is about. You cannot tell us how your faith will lead you to sure salvation, neither can you articulate the reasons why you do what you do. Your soul is too important to leave to guess work. You need a sure anchor for that soul which Christ considered so precious as to give up his life for it.  Now you have the time, now you have the opportunity to accept salvation by faith in Christ Jesus. He said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can come unto the Father, but by Me."

Think about it Mukina2, in whose hands would you rather commit your precious soul? In Jesus who claims He is from heaven and is going back to heaven, or in Muhammad who was not sure of his destination after death? I don't know about you, but it appears there is only one choice of the two.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2007
Tayod it says

La ilaha illa-Allah Muhammadur Rasulullah!

there is no god but Allah and MUhammad is his meesenger
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Mukina2,

I shake my head for you, not in admiration, but in pity.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2007
hhhhmmmmm!
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

lmao . .wow . .let the grown ups do their thing tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

havila wats with mukinatu . .sorry mukina2/donzman undecided

all you guys are good in is ridicle . .and Islam is not a religion of ridicule . . .

Sorry we forgot that it is not a religion of ridicule but rather than of a religion of oppression and suppression, a religion of do as you as you are told and never question anybody, a religion of kill the infidels, a religion where pedophiles are given medals of honors, a religion of falsehood and deceit, a religion of the holy virgins await you in paradise for every innocent soul you slaughter like a ram, a religion where beheading is allowed, a religion where mutiliation is a thing of honor, a religion where if water is not available you can make use of sand for the ablution of your sins, a religion where flogging of innocent lives is allowed, a religion of being subjective rather than being objective, a religion of growing beards enhances sexual prowess, Is that a religion angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Tayod why must you pity me? undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2007
@mrp
Islam is beautiful . .very beautiful. . .
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2007
You must be getting off on this thread mukina for you to constantly reply these people.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2007
T.O.H

i am tired with them
they are full of malice . .i have never gone against xtianity here
but they wait for you to post and they start posting their hatred
most of the muslims on this board havve all gone away
because of them
is Islam the only religion around for them to ridicule?
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Mukina,

@Tayod why must you pity me?
Because you are a blind follower of the blind. And as Jesus said: "If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit." Matthew 15:14.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

T.O.H

i am tired with them
but they wait for you to post and they start posting their hatred
most of the muslims on this board havve all gone away
because of them

Ok, since you've been here way longer than I have Im gonna assume you know more about this than I do obviously. Now I just dont get why you bother replying these threads? You should know by now when they make these threads asking about Islam that they really arent asking to know, they're asking to ridicule thus you shouldnt even give such threads your time, yet you do and they take advantage of that and obviously it bothers you yet you continue to read and reply their shit anyway.
I guess you can say Im confuzzled  undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by m4malik(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2007
Infact, I admire her endurance - not even her male counterparts have been that enduring in the religious forum. This also makes me wonder if according to the Qur'anic 'research' by one Dr. Tariq men are equal to women, just on the assumption of how many times they are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Rest assured, if the men have gone away, we miss them for the good laughs they offer. But they should have asked themselves why they ridicule Christians and Christianity as they have done previously.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Thiefofhearts,

Is there anything wrong in asking a simple question? You all have tried to make us believe that Islam is a religion of logic, yet you are afraid to lift up the practices to inquisitive light.

Mukina2 has every right to be bothered since she obviously has no clue why they do what they do. Perhaps our questions will get her to either educate herself better about her chosen religion, or make her understand the shallowness of the faith which she knows provides no path to her soul's salvation.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2007
TayoD:

@Thiefofhearts,

Is there anything wrong in asking a simple question? You all have tried to make us believe that Islam is a religion of logic, yet you are afraid to lift up the practices to inquisitive light.

Mukina2 has every right to be bothered since she obviously has no clue why they do what they do. Perhaps our questions will get her to either educate herself better about her chosen religion, or make her understand the shallowness of the faith which she knows provides no path to her soul's salvation.

Dont refer to me as I was not talking to you. simple question ko, complex question, ni.

I like Mukina and I can tell that all this shit annoys her and I just wish she wouldnt give you wolves the time of day. Now move along and dont bother me with your selfrighteous bullshit.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Dont refer to me as I was not talking to you. simple question ko, complex question, ni.

I like Mukina and I can tell that all this shit annoys her and I just wish she wouldnt give you wolves the time of day. Now move along and don't bother me with your selfrighteous bullshit.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is this where you should be madam? Come online, i just left you an offline message joo!

TayoD no vex jare.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Aggressa(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it bothers you yet you continue to read and reply their shit anyway.

Can anybody imagine this level of egotistic maniacal tendency, you burst into a place and utter garbage like an inhabitant of the "caves in the region of Gadarene"; and yet don't want to be replied. Only one person needs to move on, you.

mukina2:

Dear Mukina2,
better choose your friends wisely! The only reason you think the discussions here is ridiculing islam is because of your insecurity. And I don't blame you because there is no way to be secured in Islam. TayoD rightly said you are following a blind prophet called Muhammed and it is true. If you want to go to Abuja, and you get to the luxurious bus park in Yaba; will you enter a bus with an obviously completely blind and drunk driver shouting that he is the only driver that knows the way to Abuja although he is "not sure of the route". Or, would you not rather enter a bus with a driver calling at you gently, with a smile on his face, holding a GPS (Bible) saying "I know the way, the truth and the life".!!!() The first bus is Islam and the driver is Muhammed; the second bus is the true salvation of God through faith in Jesus Christ, who knows the way because he is the way to get there.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by TayoD(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2007
@Thiefofhearts,

I like Mukina and I can tell that all this shit annoys her and I just wish she wouldnt give you wolves the time of day. Now move along and don't bother me with your selfrighteous bullshit.

You need to understand what a public forum is all about. It is not my fault to be in the light, it is just my choice. Masking your ignorance with insults does not make you right. How childish.

Unlike you, I do not believe in self-righteousness. Rather, I believe in the "gift of righteousness" which is also available to you in Christ Jesus. You have not provided Mukina2 with answers, rather you are encouraging her to stay away from discussions that'll enlightene her. So much for your liking Mukina - Hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by m4malik(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
Pity. . .pity. . .pity!! sad  undecided  undecided
This is the prime example of the "bull**it" that mukina2 likes to hear, as long as it polarizes towards her:

ThiefOfHearts:

Ahem. . . mukina, over to you: is this the type of "malice" you can be happy with, but you can't take from Christians?? Need I try to prove anything at all? Malice koo, malice nii  undecided
mukina2:

i am tired with them
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin roflmao

i dont need your pity . .i am a muslim . .i believe in my religion and i dont critizise others to make a point .
remember . .there's no god but Allah and MUhammad(saw) is his messenger

TOH . .dont mind them . .let them keep hating .it doesnt faze me . .
infact they sometimes make me laff so hard with thier theories
so just cuz she doesnt agree with you guys . .you try to make her sound like something else?
she's not full of malice .you are
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by m4malik(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2007
Malice. . . or you're the child that can't read? I'm not surprised that you would be laughing yourself full at the malice and bull**it you've always wanted hauled at Christians - and now that TOH has come to your rescue, you can't hide your joy. Thing is, she can't even stand her own bull**it. tongue

mukina2:

i don't need your pity . .i am a muslim . .i believe in my religion and i don't critizise others to make a point.

To be fair, I agree with you on that one as not many times do you realise you own criticism of others. . . the only thing you do is be happy when you read others trying so hard to do so as long as they don't do it at Muhammad or Islam.

mukina2:

remember . .there's no god but Allah and MUhammad(saw) is his messenger

Oh dearie, there's a new topic about that now where you recycled Twelve proofs of one Shaykh `Abdul Rahman `Abdul Khaliq. The messenger you have been following will soon be brought for all to see - by his very own statement.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

You should know by now when they make these threads asking about Islam that they really arent asking to know, they're asking to ridicule thus you shouldnt even give such threads your time,

I started this thread with the sole aim of getting an answer, not to ridicule. Please stop casting unnecessary aspersions here.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2007
m4malik:

Malice. . . or you're the child that can't read? I'm not surprised that you would be laughing yourself full at the malice and bull**it you've always wanted hauled at Christians - and now that TOH has come to your rescue, you can't hide your joy. Thing is, she can't even stand her own bull**it. tongue

i cant read sir! tongue
she didnt hurl anything at you
she was just sayin her mind . .you guys are all malicious . .hide what joy?
she can stand anything . .ask those that have crossed her before , tongue
do you have to attack her because she doesnt think like the whole lot of you tongue tongue tongue tongue

m4malik you dnt belong anywhere . .plss find somewhere you can call ur own . . tongue

@goodguy . you knew what threads like this bring .nothing but ridicule , so i gues you'll never find ur answers . .cuz there all full of malice angry
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by goodguy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

@goodguy . you knew what threads like this bring .nothing but ridicule , so i gues you'll never find your answers . .because there all full of malice angry

I already got my answer. Olabowale already explained why muslim men wear long beards, though I find most reasons somewhat ridiculous. I still got the answer I seeked anyway.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by m4malik(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

m4malik you dnt belong anywhere . .plss find somewhere you can call your own . . tongue

Like where - the same place where you've lost your bearing and have to sight the moon before performing rituals? Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mukina2: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2007
m4malik did i offer you anything? tongue grin

we dont need people like you in Islam tongue
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by mrpataki(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2007
mukina2:

m4malik did i offer you anything? tongue grin

we don't need people like you in Islam tongue
All you need is those who will blindly follow your doctrines of muhammad without question and ability to reason it out well, those who are foolish enough to believe that killing the  infidels is a sure way of getting to paradise and get the makeup believe story of holy virgins awaiting them (i keep wondering what of your ladies that also engage in killing the infidels, do they get the holy virgins too? undecided my oh my, lesbianism in Paradise shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked), those who are ready to behead young girls for standing up to what they believe in, the epitome of it is that you need dummies for your religion.

What a shame.
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2007
lol. Looks like I hit some nerves and mr malik or whatever, I fail to see what you're babbling about

David, talk to you later tongue
Re: Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

David, talk to you later tongue

sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.