Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question (39481 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by hazyfm: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Sobeautiful: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kindergarten question. Thought it's something reasonable. Just like a child asking her mama an incoherent question. And the nonsense made front page. (Sighs...)

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by temptnow: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
meltiplexer:
Why writing a letter to the U S when you are not guilty? his act show that he has crock-coach under is bed.

Join me in making cool cash click Naijabet.com to start making extra money for yourself.
go find a real job, or start a business. Stop wasting your life.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by sekundosekundo: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
He will write to the Prison authority to make space for Buhari who is d master of all forgers.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Sobeautiful: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:
He will write to the Prison authority to make space for Buhari who is d master of all forgers.
Tell them pls.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by YaksonFCA(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
That serves him right. Yeye man.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by hisgrace090: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is Nigeria for you.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by onatisi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
The person who asked this question and ekweremadu are both senseless
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by omobritiko: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
Meaningless question. Jail him na. And be ready to jail all igbos as well. You people haven't seen anything yet. We will continue to drag this country till we are all tired of it.

You have got problem,which people are you talking about?Typical poor man...yes I called u poor,quote me if am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by kettle84(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
our democracy is in danger.once you are cool with the government ,you are protected but otherwise you are hook with faults and aligations . welcome to military regime. THE BUHARI JUNTA
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by diegwu01: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
Meaningless question. Jail him na. And be ready to jail all igbos as well. You people haven't seen anything yet. We will continue to drag this country till we are all tired of it.
Who is "We"? speak for yourself, We heard the same noise with Metuh, heard same with The Dilector, where are they now? If Ekweramadu is found guilty, he will definitely go to Jail, his family would move on so will PDP and Nigerians..Nothing go happen..

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by shellworker: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
pythonkid:
this idioits should continue disgracing our country by writing to US on any little issue

The people u call idiots are more relevant than u and ur family put together. Student.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by shellworker: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
omobritiko:

You have got problem,which people are you talking about?Typical poor man...yes I called u poor,quote me if am wrong.

How can u call somebody poor. Do u know if he is better than u?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by kenoz(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by sammyj: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wailers indeed. Oga cave man no wailers chop you raw ooooo!!!! grin shocked grin grin
Almaiga:
Make i quickly go inform wailers, make dem come defend this epic kwesion wey this guy ask there mini- god. grin
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Dickcious(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Taiyescott post=47040913]Ekasan Oo *lies Down* [/quote U'd berah get up and respond to the epic bizzaire kweshion'
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Dickcious(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Taiyescott post=47040913]Ekasan Oo *lies Down* [/quote U'd berah get up and respond to the epic bizzaire kweshion'
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Brightgem(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
Meaningless question. Jail him na. And be ready to jail all igbos as well. You people haven't seen anything yet. We will continue to drag this country till we are all tired of it. If you quote me you will die of cancer
kikikikikkki. I will quote u ten times over. we all dead men walking anyways nobody is getting out alive, besides I observed u already have brain and sense cancer, plus ethnic sentiment cancer. OYA BE CURED!!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by chrisxxx(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
I like what Ekweremadu did. If US shows interest there will be no 'rigging' of the judgment. It was the same strategy used by APC in the last elections. US and UK showed interest and everybody did what they where supposed to do.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by sekundosekundo: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
meltiplexer:
Why writing a letter to the U S when you are not guilty? his act show that he has crock-coach under is bed.
Join me in making cool cash click Naijabet.com to start making extra money for yourself.
Why will your president hire 15 SANS to defend himself if he is not guilty.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Odani: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
Meaningless question. Jail him na. And be ready to jail all igbos as well. You people haven't seen anything yet. We will continue to drag this country till we are all tired of it. If you quote me you will die of cancer

Hahahaha same thing u said b4 they jailed Nnamdi kanu well we r watching to see how things unfolds

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by sekundosekundo: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
let them sack this men called sen. saraki and sen. ekweremadu.??
sack your President first.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Anabel(f): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
blazetitov:
That's not a bizarre question. It is very valid.

There is nothing wrong if one is been invited to clear his or her name. It is only in Nigeria that people will start shouting witch hunt and stir up silly emotional and tribal sentiments.

We need to get serious!

Tell them o
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Anabel(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
chrisxxx:
I like what Ekweremadu did. If US shows interest there will be no 'rigging' of the judgment. It was the same strategy used by APC in the last elections. US and UK showed interest and everybody did what they where supposed to do.

Sit down there and be living your life in the shadow of America

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by sekundosekundo: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
onatisi:
The person who asked this question and ekweremadu are both senseless
You dat voted for Buhari and Jega dat processed Buhari's incomplete form are wise abi?.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by gbemmy2k10(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I quote from late chief Gani Faweyimi, in one of our symposium
at OAU. we argued,That EFCC under baba Iyabo, was set up to fight his enemy.
Chief said the truth is are they corrupt, you and me don't have resources to
prosecute this guys, he has try all of his life to see if he can but no even one. This
guys has bought all this judge. So let Obasanjo fight his enemy, somehow the table
will turn. Enemies will still fight Obasanjo camp somehow. Which is better for all. I
blame GEJ for not using his ancillaries to fight APC. pls let dis selective anti-
corruption continue it will still go round one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by ohenhen1: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Really idiotic man.

I almost joined twitter just to insult him.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by DONSMITH123(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
blazetitov:
That's not a bizarre question. It is very valid.

There is nothing wrong if one is been invited to clear his or her name. It is only in Nigeria that people will start shouting witch hunt and stir up silly emotional and tribal sentiments.

We need to get serious!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Onyemabright(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
goodlifehyd:
grin
My brother Please go and answer ur call
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by onatisi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You dat voted for Buhari and Jega dat processed Buhari's incomplete form are wise abi?.

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by kinibd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na Brexit na so him go fit exit from there

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by princeattah1: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ordinary Question and Answer Session, you're writing US and co . To come and do what exactly? If you're not guilty go and defend yourself. SARAKI has mastered the Art of Defense so he's not a stranger in that field at all . Only in Nigeria people expect to do the wrong things and get the right results.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.