Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question (39484 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by MoneyGreen(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Write heaven for where? Who will he address it to? He'll rather write to hell where his type dwell[/size]
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
85% of PPP here don't even understand d question but continue spitting at arrant sh!t from those odious oral cavities. You should try to be reasonable and civilized to say Ourselves and Nigeria from this shambles of economic decadence.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by macaranta(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
sad
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Realhommie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
Meaningless question. Jail him na. And be ready to jail all igbos as well. You people haven't seen anything yet. We will continue to drag this country till we are all tired of it. If you quote me you will die of cancer
Tribal bigot, must you bring tribe into it?
Oh, i forgot Ekweremadu is the only one standing trial for forgery, right?

#Nonsense
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by meltiplexer: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
go find a real job, or start a business. Stop wasting your life.

My naijabet and other online betting account serve as extra income for me,so for information i have a job.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by meltiplexer: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Why will your president hire 15 SANS to defend himself if he is not guilty.

So is only in this country that thief dey catch thief, Naijabet man say so
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by flakydee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
temptnow:
Meaningless question. Jail him na. And be ready to jail all igbos as well. You people haven't seen anything yet. We will continue to drag this country till we are all tired of it. If you quote me you will die of cancer
How much were u paid? Its not dat serious now.... Cancer

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Arclan07: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
I know every flat headed from the erosion invaded biafrans would find this bitter to swallow but the guy asked the right question ,cos I wonder why someone of sane mind will feel some ppl from a sane clime would support his criminal act he only short himself with a volt 02 pistol on the legs ,just like all the chest beaters do.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by lastpage: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
blazetitov:
That's not a bizarre question. It is very valid.

There is nothing wrong if one is been invited to clear his or her name. It is only in Nigeria that people will start shouting witch hunt and stir up silly emotional and tribal sentiments.

We need to get serious!

The funny thing is that, they wrote America that they TOOK THEM TO COURT without giving them "AN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAR THEIR NAME"!

Even Donald Trump replied them by asking: What ELSE DO THEY DO IN COURT.... apart from CLEARING YOUR NAME?

***l just fell down from the 1st floor**** grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Thobiy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
goziem1982:
Made no sense.
Make sense joh
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Thobiy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
blazetitov:
That's not a bizarre question. It is very valid.

There is nothing wrong if one is been invited to clear his or her name. It is only in Nigeria that people will start shouting witch hunt and stir up silly emotional and tribal sentiments.

We need to get serious!
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
This questioner has common sense which Ekweremadu terribly lacks.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
If he were to be a senator in the US with all these offenses he would have died in jail since 8 years ago
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by jude90(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
silly question
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by wolebanks(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Has he or the legislators responded to US Ambassadors letter accusing three Hon members of sexual harrassment while on a trip to the US?
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by ofwest47(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Take it or leave it both of you are a goner and kuje prison are already in the waiting to receive both of you forgers .
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by HonNze: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Fight against Ike Ekweremadu, is a fight against d Igbo nation. Jail him and be ready to jail all d igbo youths.
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by MORNDEW(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
temptnow:
I just quoted you
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by LadySarah: 1:58am On Nov 22, 2022
America has replied hom
Re: Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question by tuborme: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.