Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,386 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? (1240 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Orgasmgush(f): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
We have been together for 2years and it's becoming so real, I have been like a real wife to him, I wash all our clothes during the weekends, I clean his house, we go out, I am the Queen of squirting and hard rock. Recently now for about 2months I have been away because we just started a new building project in out company and its really taking much time, we talk daily and we usually chat every night using his favorite app palmchat, then I came back for a short break and he has been acting up yet he says everything is fine, in fact he changed some house settings without telling me and rather than our cuddle up before hard rock, he saw me like a machine and wanted 4 rounds and tapping like a horse, am confused, has he learnt a new music while am away? What can I do, my family and friends all know about us, we are close to the altar or what's happening, please help me
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by sinaj(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Na wa o!

Cutehector pls Cum nd preach for diz gel, she really need ur advice
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Orgasmgush:
We have been together for 2years and it's becoming so real, I have been like a real wife to him, I wash all our clothes during the weekends, I clean his house, we go out, I am the Queen of squirting and hard rock. Recently now for about 2months I have been away because we just started a new building project in out company and its really taking much time, we talk daily and we usually chat every night using his favorite app palmchat, then I came back for a short break and he has been acting up yet he says everything is fine, in fact he changed some house settings without telling me and rather than our cuddle up before hard rock, he saw me like a machine and wanted 4 rounds and tapping like a horse, am confused, has he learnt a new music while am away? What can I do, my family and friends all know about us, we are close to the altar or what's happening, please help me

I guess you just need to study him closely and don't accuse him yet until you have enough evidence.

Don't show him that you are suspecting him, unless you won't be able to catch him if he is actually cheating.

You might need to go out of way to find out if he his really cheating and not some mere assumptions.

Out of mind is out of sight, so things like this happen.

Be careful and sure before you make irrational decisions.
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2016
advice her dere remember u are also a girl... grin grin grin
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Starlet50(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Brace yourself this is how it starts...Y not ask him stylishly (in a way dat wuld not suggest dat u distrust him) like how u noticed some changes.Abt d sex,maybe he wants to get the utmost pleasure out of u b4 actually dumping u...try to avoid sex with him untill he gives u an explanation abt the sudden changes.

Also,give him a little space if he wants u he will chase u and it will also help u prepare ursef mentally.
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2016
all i just have to say about it is Go and pray about it.. devil is at work.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by mizzbouqui(f): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
From what you've said he is not really cheating on you, I think you are just being unsecured there are many reasons behind a guy acting up, there might be something bothering him or he his facing some challenges take your time and study him very well, pray about it also
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
prayer will be d anser....
mizzbouqui:
From what you've said he is not really cheating on you, I think you are just being unsecured there are many reasons behind a guy acting up, there might be something bothering him or he his facing some challenges take your time and study him very well, pray about it also
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Zedoo(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Simple truth.
You have been with him long enough to know when something is wrong....
There is something called *bonding* when two people stay around each other enough they develop telepathy...
I don't know if your telepathic sense is active BUT I do know that there is something your mind is telling you....beyond the sudden change of behaviour and house setting.... And you admitted you have been very busy....

An important thing ladies should know is this;
Your man is either a cheat or a masturbator...
Whether people bash me for this it is jst the plain truth....

Now if he engages you in sexchatting or some of the Kinky stuff you do while talking over the phone and lets you know when he is Hot and how much he has missed you bla bla bla, then I take it he is more of a masturbatory dude (if the chats leads either or both of you to climax)

But if he never made mention of sex while you wia busy and unavailable and then you notice his behavioural changes and the sudden coldness then bae he is "surely" 85 percent cheating....

Is he someone that would care about how his house looks all of a sudden?
Guys are naturally moderate when it comes to aesthetic-consciousness especially regarding a room/house and will only be driven to make change if someone other than his regular circle of friends (including you), is coming to visit....

Like some people have said, thread lightly but DO NOT keep a blind eye.....

Goodluck
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Kingsasian(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
all i just have to say about it is Go and pray about it.. devil is at work.... angry angry angry angry
pray about what Which God wan listen to the prayer of a fornicator
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by foolinlove(f): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Simple answer: yes.

When the cat is away, the mice will play. (He's the mouse).
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2016
hw do u no wether the guy is seing anoder girl u cn judge like that.. it could be wether the guy has an issue that is bodering him...
Kingsasian:
pray about what Which God wan listen to the prayer of a fornicator
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Oyiboman69: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016
one cannot do the same thing over and over and expect change... he's redecorated and some other things has to change. don't underestimate the power of long absence,infact,it is change, nothing more,or you can ask buhari the meaning of change.
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Zedoo(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Another thing is you cooking and cleaning for him and squirting to high heavens is not enough to keep him faithful....
Dont look at everything you have done for him, a man who will cheat will cheat ESPECIALLY in your absence....

Its often harder to deal with when a partner just withdraws suddenly (like you suggested the work at your office has made you do).

The hard sex he gave you at the turn must have been a result of his frustration or wanting to punish you for what you "made" him do (cheat). IF he already cheated then he is blaming you for it....

You could start by playfully going thru his phone while you're with him, dont make it seem that much of a big deal, and surprise him, he shouldn't see it coming....
If he is the careful kind of guy he must have deleted all threads of their chat...
But there must be a loose end....

You can go thru his dialled and received calls list and check the duration of calls for any name or number that looks fishy (if you re really that desperate). You have to put in effort... Playfully tease him about where he has laid his dxck in ur absence and see his reaction... If he gets angry , he is almost sure to be cheating....if however he laughs and plays along with your joke and tells you "for real I'm not joking" then he is also cheating....guys do this when they want to clear their conscience, they put it in the context of jokes because they know the gurl will be confused about believing it or not because of the context in which it was said....
However be clever....
Study his mood when he is with you....and make yourself scarce...if he doesn't chase you or let you know how much he misses u, just swallow the big ball of fufu called "pride" and ask him pop and plain....
Goodluck....and dont let his angry nuances at your suggestion fool you.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2016
why must he monitor his call duration on his phone.. rember u are also a guy...
Zedoo:
Another thing is you cooking and cleaning for him and squirting to high heavens is not enough to keep him faithful....
Dont look at everything you have done for him, a man who will cheat will cheat ESPECIALLY in your absence....

Its often harder to deal with when a partner just withdraws suddenly (like you suggested the work at your office has made you do).

The hard sex he gave you at the turn must have been a result of his frustration or wanting to punish you for what you "made" him do (cheat). IF he already cheated then he is blaming you for it....

You could start by playfully going thru his phone while you're with him, dont make it seem that much of a big deal, and surprise him, he shouldn't see it coming....
If he is the careful kind of guy he must have deleted all threads of their chat...
But there must be a loose end....

You can go thru his dialled and received calls list and check the duration of calls for any name or number that looks fishy (if you re really that desperate). You have to put in effort... Playfully tease him about where he has laid his dxck in ur absence and see his reaction... If he gets angry , he is almost sure to be cheating....if however he laughs and plays along with your joke and tells you "for real I'm not joking" then he is also cheating....guys do this when they want to clear their conscience, they put it in the context of jokes because they know the gurl will be confused about believing it or not because of the context in which it was said....
However be clever....
Study his mood when he is with you....and make yourself scarce...if he doesn't chase you or let you know how much he misses u, just swallow the big ball of fufu called "pride" and ask him pop and plain....
Goodluck....and dont let his angry nuances at your suggestion fool you.
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
grin somebori pls epp me ask dis brainless op which skunk she tuk b4 putting up dis shit,4yuh mind yuh d queen of squirting n hard rock abi? U nid small sense not advice.
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by saintdennis(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Orgasmgush:

I fvck with drake n hip hop in general but once-once I like to try out other genres.

Even if he cheated on u while you were gone, that shouldn't concern you.

If he's acting different, yea that's a cause 4 concern...BUT ur job ain't to get all paranoid.

Ur job is to remind him why he has been with u for 2 years.

Stop worrying about the competition(if any) and focus on urself, mix things up a little...
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Zedoo(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
why must he monitor his call duration on his phone.. rember u are also a guy...

Oga. Truth has no sex.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Zedoo(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Omo this op get liver sha.
QUEEN OF SQUIRTING....
TANK DEY INSIDE YOUR FALLOPIAN ABI?
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Quintee(f): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zedoo:

Oga. Truth has no sex.
I love this. God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by donbenedict(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
sinaj:
Na wa o!

babe am tired
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Thashen(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
foolinlove:
Simple answer: yes.

When the cat is away, the mice will play. (He's the mouse).
How big is your booty!
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by foolinlove(f): 3:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Thashen:
Foolinlove how big is ur ass?

Stop sexually harrassing me you animal.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by Thashen(m): 4:12am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Stop sexually harrassing me you animal.
Pretentios prude! Why are you pretending like my question aint sending no tingling sensation throughout your body?!
Re: Advise Me Guys,is He Cheating On Me? by foolinlove(f): 4:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Thashen:

Judging by your reaction,I can tell your ass is very small .

Probably wear an extra extra extra small panty .

Such a prude.

Loosen up please.

I'm not a prude, I just dont respond to disrespect.

How many women tell you this story:
"I love my husband so much. We met when he asked how big my a$$ was on a forum and it just went from there!"

How many women have you heard say this :
"I wish I had married the guy on the forum who said dirty things about my a$$!"

None. Get a life.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! / Sweet Revenge / How To Be Attractive To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.