Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,476 members, 7,944,374 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? (13427 Views)

How To Gain Recognition At Your Place Of Work / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Otamio: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
I want to know what you will do if you resigned(submitted resignation letter) from your place of work and continually they kept on paying you your salaries and allowances while you ve left. Will you collect it? How right are you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by caxim04(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Impossible except you worked for government.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Juxtified(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Return every kobo. Hard, but right thing to do.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Otamio: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
caxim04:
Yes what if it was government you worked for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by exemen: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2016
...... That's Type one error in statistics....... Well..... I will collect it nd tell Buhari that its just an error...

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by brunofarad(m): 6:13am On Jul 01, 2016
PLEASE....

Don't tell me anyone will do that kind of mistake with this current economic boliscontum cheesy

I know some people will be scrambling for their dictionary now grin

PLEASE ... grin

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by dammytosh: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2016
U will call them to stop paying u.

Ur integrity is at stake and it might back fire.

Some companies touch base with every employer you put in your CV. You don't want them to say you were erroneously paid for 5 months after resignation and u were collecting it without reporting.

You were not sacked, u resigned.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by rabonni(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Good name is better than riches

Ask yourself a question is this pay worth going to jail for

What if it was a setup or test which the new company you are going to asked them to carry out to check your level of honesty

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by sbabimbola(f): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
I would notify them of the anomaly, guess you are not in Nigeria. No free meal in Freetown!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by juliusocean(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
I wee use it to the glory of God.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by homesteady(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
So you are one of those ghost-workers we always read about? grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by scarr: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Let dem pay first then we go know how to sort am

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Jok3r(m): 6:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Otamio:
I want to know what you will do if you resigned(submitted resignation letter) from your place of work and continually they kept on paying you your salaries and allowances while you ve left. Will you collect it? How right are you?

me return ke return kini.... i will not i will take it as my retirement benefits nd pensions...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by pweetyface(f): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
I'll have to go return the cash and set things straight.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by kundam(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
If this will be true,I will sit back and enjoy without job..Nobody will even want to suffer.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by powerfulsettingz: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
I believe the angels are at work?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by shevon: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2016
caxim04:
Biko say what you know, it actually happened in my office. For months, some guys that left were still being paid salaries and they were using it. When it was noticed, the office didn't even bother to ask them to return the monies paid to them and nothing was done to the HR person responsible. SMH.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by dollaflow(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2016
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by molydonhenry(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Its not a big deal, just report the error to them and do not touch the money. Good name is better than riches.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2016
caxim04:
Chairman. Don't always rush to use the word "impossible".
I know of an ex banker who kept receiving salaries close to a year after resignation.
It was a colleague who is still with the bank that spooled her account one day and saw it and wrote to their HR.
Things happen.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by molydonhenry(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2016
pweetyface:
I'll have to go return the cash and set things straight.
In that case, you don't just ve a prettyface but also a prettyheart

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by babajay69: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Nothing!
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by MiMiakpet(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2016
I remember one chorus we use to sing in church then "The Lord works in a mysterious way“ You don't believe it? Omoh I take am as one of the Blessings

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by ojibole1(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2016
This happened to my guy dt our ED sacked nt didn't inform HR so he was kept on payroll for d nxt 3months b4 dey noticed...d tin sweet me cos d company mk so much moni bt never increases salary been on 85k for d past 3 years in dis damn lagos instead dey keep buying brand new cars for d oga's at d top every single yea,bloody bastards

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Sasuwa(f): 6:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Ok
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by oodua1stson: 6:36am On Jul 01, 2016
If you were paid all your dues and entitlements then you should return it.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by labamo07(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2016
See as everyone dey act like saint, na wa oooooooo..................

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by BCJAY(f): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2016
It is a very good and happy experience it happened to me 5years ago after given birthday to twins and expiration of my maternity. I called that i can not resume back due to the stress and i was still paid a salary to my surprise and that encourage me to go back to work but i cant cope so i stopped called
and thank them.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by timilehing(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Op should wake up from his dream. This only happens in Nollywood

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2016
D
molydonheanry:
In that case, you don't just ve a prettyface but also a prettyheart
a$$ licker spoted. was she the first that suggested the money should be returned

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2016
you continue spending because nothing would have happen in Nigeria if they refuses to pay you for working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun / List Of Petroleum & Exploration Companies In Nigeria & Their Website. / How Many Skills Did You Acquire This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.