Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? (13447 Views)

How To Gain Recognition At Your Place Of Work / What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2016
This HR will pay us half salary every month claiming that there was poor sales , so the company cannot meet up with paying us full . After 3 months during xmas , he out paid me the accumulated salary , with extra one month . My brother I changed job the next year.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by awoluyi(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2016
It depends on how well organised the company is. If it is one of these Josy & Sons Nig Ltd companies where workers have no written down conditions of service, i will assume it is the company's policy to keep paying staff that have left. After collecting for 5 years, I visit the company's HR manager to know how many more years I am entitled to this "open heaven" money.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by tndunyere: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
YOur case is. Simple.. YOUR LETTER Has not reached the Accountants Table.
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Otamio: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
tndunyere:
You are very right. If I may ask, who is to be blamed? Is it the HR department or the admin department or the accounts dept or the worker who has left and taken over 3m of salary? Don't u think the worker has a good stand legally since he or her has done the right thing to do (submission of resignation) before leaving to a new destination?
Re: What Will You Do If This Happens In Your Place Of Work? by Otamio: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
tndunyere:
You are very right. If I may ask, who is to be blamed? Is it the HR department or the admin department or the accounts dept or the worker who has left and taken over 3m of salary? Don't u think the worker has a good stand legally since he or she has done the right thing to do (submission of resignation) before leaving to a new destination?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways You Can Avoid Being Used By Selfish Nigerian Employers / How Many Skills Did You Acquire This Year? / Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.