Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,146 members, 7,987,981 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Photos: Sammie Okposo And Wife, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Sammie Okposo And Wife, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (683 Views)

Sodiq Adebayo And Wife, Monsurat Amzat Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Mercy Johnson & Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Sammie Okposo And Wife, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by examhall(f): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2016

Gospel artiste Sammie Okposo and his pretty wife, Ozioma, are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary today July 1st. They got married in Lagos in 2010. On his IG message, Sammie vowed to spend the rest of his life loving his wife. He wrote;

"God be praised. HWA to us. Its 6 years today July 1st. Its been 6 happy blissful wonderful years married to you ozioma sammie okposo I thank God for the day you were born because when God created you, He was definately thinking about me "You are the love of my life, I will spend the rest of my days loving you. I celebrate you my queen You are best God bless and keep you for me[img][/img]
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/photo-gospel-artiste-sammie-okposo-and-wife-celebrate-6th-wedding-anniversary/
Re: Photos: Sammie Okposo And Wife, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by examhall(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
congrats!!
Re: Photos: Sammie Okposo And Wife, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Tolexander: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats!

More blushing to the wife's face
More black kiwi polish to Sammy Okposo's face!
Re: Photos: Sammie Okposo And Wife, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by domopps(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Congratulations to them!

Cheeeeeers

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Star Hip Hop Artiste From The North? / Woman Sets Her Naked Boyfriend On Fire Because He Did Not Give Her Drugs / Selfie Kills! Don’t Pose For Snapchat With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.