Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. (816 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Not that all these jobless nairaland babes are so obsessed with anything mod, but it is because mods' popularity is a plus one to them. This is not popularity contest. Take note. What happened in miss nairaland will not repeat itself in mr nairaland.

Take for instance, if lalasticlala comes out to contest, how are you sure he will not win? How do u expect ordinary mrcork to beat him?

I know i have all it takes to win this contest but how about other guys who are not as popular as nairaland mods?

They should not be allowed to contest jare
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
wink

Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by donbenedict(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
The fear of the unknown has killed the op already.
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
dumb dumb

he is not the first moderator to contest

he must win
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
I go just vex contest... grin grin

Mod or No MOD, wetin concern me? smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
wink
so how does it connote with the subject at hand? U are beginning to irritate me with ur useless memes

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb dumb

he is not the first moderator to contest

he must win
gerrout
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
The fear of the unknown has killed the op already.

cutehector aka woman wrapper, gerrout
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
gerrout

dumb
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
Not that all these jobless nairaland babes are so obsessed with anything mod, but it is because mods' popularity is a plus one to them. This is not popularity contest. Take note. What happened in miss nairaland will not repeat itself in mr nairaland.
Take for instance, if lalasticlala comes out to contest, how are you sure he will not win? How do u expect ordinary mrcork to beat him?
I know i have all it takes to win this contest but how about other guys who are not as popular as nairaland mods?
here comes another hater, keep on coming you only ganna make him stronger lolz teamFynest grin
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ademipeju(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:

Who hold lalasticlala make e come na.

So you mean fynestboi no worth to be crown Mr. Nairaland?

Oya dami loun.

Me. Don't understand what you mean by what happened in miss.

Give me 5 attributes Mr. Nairaland should have.

I dey hear you.
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DRISKLEF(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Though i feel dygeasy should have known better than to approve a moderator's candidature - when he knows that alone will distort the reality of a fair play-ground among other contestants, i also feel the mod in question should be allowed since he's passed through verification stage already.

Whichever way mehn, its all good.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
ademipeju:

Who hold lalasticlala make e come na.

So you mean fynestboi no worth to be crown Mr. Nairaland?

Oya dami loun.

Me. Don't understand what you mean by what happened in miss.

Give me 5 attributes Mr. Nairaland should have.

I dey hear you.
all i have to say is let them go and face their moderating work. Simple.. Almost all nairaland babes are crushing on them. Another plus one to them. Nawa
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
You can't deny a forumite the right to participate simply because he is a moderator EXCEPT he is among the panelists.

#Fynestboi 4 Mr Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ademipeju(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
all i have to say is let them go and face their moderating work. Simple.. Almost all nairaland babes are crushing on them. Another plus one to them. Nawa

Work? undecided

Kini isoro awon people gan na.
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
here comes another hater, keep on coming you only ganna make him stronger lolz teamFynest grin
u sef.. Na everything mod u dey crush on.. I no blame u sha.. Make buhari do create work for all these jobless ladies
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You can't deny a forumite the right to participate simply because he is a moderator EXCEPT he is among the panelists.

#Fynestboi 4 Mr Nairaland

brilliant
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DRISKLEF(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista , chief, i need your endorsement.

I know you from politics section and i'm very certain of the fact that your mere approval of my team will really go a long way. Please sir.
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
u sef.. Na everything mod u dey crush on.. I no blame u sha.. Make buhari do create work for all these jobless ladies
****i never said i was crushing on fynestboi or any other mods aside lala.. Grow up boy and stop hating
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
DRISKLEF:

I know you from politics section and i'm very certain of the fact that your mere approval of my team will really go a long way. Please sir.
u gat my back trusss me kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
i didnt see any bad in finnestboi contesting after all in 2013 some moderator contest and they lose.. so there is not grantee for him winning.THE CONTEST ..life is all about challenge IS EITHER U WIN OR LOSE...~#team ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
DRISKLEF:

There is a growing movement tagged #TeamFynestboi which I'm part of. However be rest assured of my support and vote in all stages except the final

I wish you well Sir
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DRISKLEF(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
u gat my back trusss me kiss
Thanks hunnie.

Apparently, you've chosen a team already but then again, i'd really appreciate your support.
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by adexlamex(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
are mods not nairalanders.....I Rep #TEAMFYNESTBOI
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by DRISKLEF(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is a growing movement tagged #TeamFynestboi which I'm part of. However be rest assured of my support and vote in all stages except the final

I wish you well Sir
Thanks chief. cool
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by iamdotune(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Funny
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by Chrisrare: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
Ur siggy though....
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
bro hw far... wink wink wink
iamdotune:
Funny
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
Ur siggy though....
whats with my siggy undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by iamdotune(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro hw far... wink wink wink
I dey grin
Re: Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. by ernesty20(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Berlyn:
you are a f00l ooi i never said i was crushing on fynestboi or any other mods aside lala.. Grow up boy and stop hating
mynd44, come and put this little girl where she belongs.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Most Guys Will Do This / Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents / Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.