Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,820 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156363 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by k4kenny(f): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^ again angry what is it about this time. that girl never cease to irritate me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
no one is talking bout da murder mystery? Sheila Soprano was found murdered in d bathroom and Biggie has ordered an investigation by d housemates to find out whodunnit

My likely suspects r Betty Bop cos she wants to b d lead singer in da club. Other likely suspects r d cook cos it probably was his knife used for d murder, Mrs Vinnie cud also be d killer, she may have found out bout their affair

Meanwhile still voting like crazy for king Vinnie I mean KEVIN!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by superstar1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
Just voted kevin again. We need to show that hapless SADC that 9ja is in control here. They could not even send Nkenna that we did not vote for out, tolkless of King Kevin, kevin all the way
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
jeez, ive been voting so much i have a headache, gotta get some rest, voting continues on my mobile though
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
good to know i'm not the only voting like there'll be no tomorrow cheesy. keep it comming guys and lets avoid arrogant messges on the straps and forum wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jjuummaaii(f): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
its obvious NKenna cannot fit into any movie role in nollywood if she cant simply be in character for the revolution blues drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
Those sms straps are very irritating
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2009
jjuummaaii:

its obvious NKenna cannot fit into any movie role in nollywood if she cant simply be in character for the revolution blues drama.

well, that role is just too sophisticated for our village gal. i bet if her xter is an evil village winch, she wud fit in perfectly grin

Kunbee:

Those sms straps are very irritating

dont mind dem blaqtwang, mad red hummer, kay hummer, ronnie blanks, messiman etc. . . . . . . . . God go shame dem cum sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Jaychuks(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2009
Nigerians should try and be voting Kevin in every hour, We should not allow people championing SADC alliance to determine who wins BBA R. This should be nigeria turn to win the dollars after all, we have paid our dues in DSTV like no other country.

So, Vote Kevin! Nigerians in Southern Africa should not stop voting in those countries. This is our Chance. UP KEVIN!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2009
The club is getting boring
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kolapo: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2009
Behold the latest polls

Big Brother Africa Polls
Two housemates are up for eviction. Whom do you want to save?
Kevin 78.3%
Leonel 21.7%

Total votes: 19190
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kolapo: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2009
Up kelvin

Big Brother Africa Polls
Who is your favourite housemate so far ( Week 9, 08/11/09 )
Kevin 67.9%
Edward 12.7%
Emma 5.8%
Mzamo 4.4%
Itai 4.0%
Nkenna 3.4%
Geraldine 1.4%
Leonel 0.5%

Total votes: 10886
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2009
I knew from last week monday that Leo is not fit enough to evict Kevin, never, not on this BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2009
pls would anyone one tell me why Eddie swapped kev for Itai? I remember he kept nominating him until this last monday he replaced him with kev. At a time i guessed he wanted leo out cos by now he would have known kev is a very strong xter that would knock out weak contenders . .just can't dig it anyhow. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2009
lysaa:

pls would anyone one tell me why Eddie swapped kev for Itai? I remember he kept nominating him until this last monday he replaced him with kev. At a time i guessed he wanted leo out cos by now he would have known kev is a very strong xter that would knock out weak contenders . .just can't dig it anyhow.  undecided

I think he wants Leo out, that's why he put Kevin there and he's also ran out of options
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2009
honeric01:

I think he wants Leo out, that's why i put Kevin there and he's also ran out of options

he's just like Kevin, no solid game plan. if he's paying any attention to the game, he should know that leo is no match for kev and he (Kevin) is gonna come back for his own pound of flesh. if he want to get rid or his greatest threat, is not by putting him up against one of the weak characters.

this has got to be the most boring task in in the history of BB. thank goodness its all ending today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
dominique:

he's just like Kevin, no solid game plan. if he's paying any attention to the game, he should know that leo is no match for kev and he (Kevin) is gonna come back for his own pound of flesh. if he want to get rid or his greatest threat, is not by putting him up against one of the weak characters.

this has got to be the most boring task in in the history of BB. thank goodness its all ending today.

Well, the guy is a one man ranger just like Kevo, that's why they have survived evictions, they both have been loved by Africans by their individual efforts. Leo is a goner sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
I must say that a lot of Nigerians sending messages on the tv sms strap, are tactless.

They have succeeded in creating more hate for Naija. How can people send messages like: "KeLvin is already the winner whether Africa likes it or not", "Naija rules, you SADC and other Africans copy that", "Mzamo is a useless LovePeddler and Eddie is an old fool, vote for Kevin", and such like. Is it possible for people to be this stupid?

And its usually the same people that never get Kevin's name right. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
soloqy:

I must say that a lot of Nigerians sending messages on the tv sms strap, are tactless.

They have succeeded in creating more hate for Naija. How can people send messages like: "KeLvin is already the winner whether Africa likes it or not", "Naija rules, you SADC and other Africans copy that", "Mzamo is a useless LovePeddler and Eddie is an old fool, vote for Kevin", and such like. Is it possible for people to be this stupid?

And its usually the same people that never get Kevin's name right. embarassed
lmao.

BBA to me isn't about the show but about the viewers. .what i do most times is listen to music and read the msges(they are far more interesting than the game itself, peace or war) and news, these are things that keep me going with the show. . and of course the excerpts and posts onhere, thanks to my wi'kid wi'kid Nlanders. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
@soloqy
honeatly, the SADC and Ugandan guys have dealt us with worse insults. if you have been following the starps and forums from the beginning, you'll know that the messages from nigerians were not this arrogant. but being constantly antagonised by those SADc dimwits briought out their claws at some point. i try to keep my messages clean and hate free though cool.

off to vote for you kno who wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by JUNIT1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
nigerians, when voting on the bigbrother website for kevin, and it asks u which country you are from, pls put ethopia, we can swing that countries vote, dnt put naija, coz nigerians will obviously vote kevin, lets be smart, you can also use other countries, mayb zambia.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
J UNIT,

where the hell did you come out from?

The best thing for a newbie to a thread to do , is read through and know whats up before posting stuff.

Goodness
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by spicywax(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
soloqy:

J UNIT,

where the hell did you come out from?

, read through and know whats up before posting stuff.

COPY DAT,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
haaaa haaaa haaaa!!!!!.Abeg nairalanders will not kill me with lafta cheesy
Junit welcome oh, take soloqy's advise and read previous pages

We have gone beyond being tactful on da BBA forum and sms straps cos Naija's have been pushed to d wall.
I do not subscribe to personal insults on people or country but u have to admit there is so much one can take. Some of those comments supposedly from nigerians look so childish and imature dat I wonder if 12 yr old's r d ones commenting there.

Guys take nothing 4 granted, keep voting via sms as well. If we should ever lose it certainly will not be for lack of trying.
Kevin all the way
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
I doubt if those hateful, arrogant and boastful strap messages actually originates from Nigerians.

It's possible some guys from other countries are just trying to cause this hatred and confusion for Nigerians.

Remember its a game and everything is fair.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
Make we just vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
abeg G unit come online fast and del dt stuff or modify am,
guys kip up the good work,duff my hat to y'all from the regulars to the less frequent ones to the new guys lyk mysef!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
wats the recent polls guys ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by proxies(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
D game is about Kevin Vs Edward
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
Mannylex:

wats the recent polls guys ?

Kevin - 78.55 % (18032)
Leonel - 21.45 % (4924)
Total votes: 22956

No fear, Nuthin dey Happen
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
Please dont focus on that poll. Elizabeth would have stayed if the poll was full-proof. The best you need to do is vote on www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother and via sms
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
@soki2ng tanx 4 d poll.@soloquy dat ain't possible in this case.we know kev stays.let's not rest til d poll is 95%-5%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.