Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,811 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156360 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
the polls cant be trusted when more than 2 house mates are up for eviction
infact the polls cant be trusted no matter wat,  they've just been correct so many times ppl use it a prediction tool

YAY housemates won thier "STUPID" task
atleast it took thier minds off conspiring talks and secret meetings
now let the serpentry continue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
someone pls get j unit to edit that post na, make im no worry we no as we dey do am,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
J UNIT:

nigerians, when voting on the bigbrother website for kevin, and it asks u which country you are from, pls put ethopia, we can swing that countries vote, dnt put naija, coz nigerians will obviously vote kevin, lets be smart, you can also use other countries, mayb zambia.

this guy must be from niger not nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
/\
                      i
                      i
      U shouldn't hav copied him too u kno
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by k4kenny(f): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
hey peeps.house is so dry with their boring task. i looove 'the bank job' wish i was in da house. lets kip the votes cumin so dat the Sad Angry Depressed Community peeps wud be put to shame with their arrogance.gotta go vote!!!!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
wat did you all think of d blues revolution?
I thought it was a good way to take their minds off nominations and eviction talk at least for 3 days
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

/\
                      i
                      i
      U shouldn't hav copied him too u kno

am sorry ma
cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
k4kenny:

hey peeps.house is so dry with their boring task. i looove 'the bank job' wish i was in da house. lets kip the votes cumin so dat the[b] Sad Angry Depressed Community [/b]peeps wud be put to shame with their arrogance.gotta go vote!!!!!!! grin
cheesy cheesy. . . cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ysgent: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
Watch Vector's Freestyle & Exclusive Sample Track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLbjboXgda0

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:07am On Nov 13, 2009
ysgent:

Why?? sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2009
^^and how does this correlate with big brother oga oooo some people need to be checked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2009
ysgent:

^^^^^^ huh?  undecided undecided undecided undecided . . . .

okei,moving one= hope all and sundry hv bin voting 4kev relentlessly. dnt exhibit social loafing, as ur vote culd jst make a difference! all hands on deck pipo. and dnt 4get; it is operation kevolise d voting lines. . .no retreat, no surrender!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2009
ysgent:

^^^^^^ huh?  undecided undecided undecided undecided . . . . in emma's word's; i'm convinced that you're in d wrong show. wink

okei,moving on= hope all and sundry hv bin voting 4kev relentlessly. dnt exhibit social loafing, as ur vote culd jst make a difference! all hands on deck pipo. and dnt 4get; it is operation kevolise d voting lines. . .no retreat, no surrender!

4those praying 4kevboi=Dont stop until u hear; "Leonel, you hv 30seconds to leave the bigbrother house . . . . . . 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" . . . leonel! Plz leave d bigbrother house", on the day the trumpet shall sound. and dat day is
Sunday _/11/09 (pele, my calender dey far)
Time: 7:00 CAT
i no i've said too much already but lastly; remember its KEVIN not KELVIN!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2009
ysgent:

^^^^^^ huh?  undecided undecided undecided undecided . . . . in emma's word's; i'm convinced that you're in d wrong showwink

okei,moving on= hope all and sundry hv bin voting 4kev relentlessly. dnt exhibit social loafing, as your vote culd jst make a difference! all hands on deck pipo. and dnt 4get; it is operation kevolise d voting lines. . .no retreat, no surrender!

4those praying 4kevboi=Dont stop until u hear; "Leonel, you hv 30seconds to leave the bigbrother house . . .*****inbtw hugs, some few tears(4those who might b peeling onion at dat point) . . .****next**** 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" . . .*****den finally***** . . . . leonel! Plz leave d bigbrother house",i.e on the day the trumpet shall sound. and dat day is
Sunday: _/11/09 (pele, my calender dey out of reach)
Time: 7:00 CAT

i no i've said much already but lastly; remember its KEVIN not KELVIN!! and . .  and . . . and . . . !
oh no! i'm officially kevoholic!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Jeophri(m): 1:21am On Nov 13, 2009
''kevin is going home on sunday''
it will come as a shock to y'all, but that's what my crystal ball says. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2009
^^Ok sir
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2009
ysgent:

That's quite a creatively composed photograph. But WTF is it doing here?

Jeophri:

There are simply no words to reply this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2009
Good response, my friend.
Second bass, jare!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2009
Jeophri:

By fire by fire, i cast and BIND, Loose and Uproot
C'mon say Amen Jeophri
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2009
damn! i'm gonna miss d HOH task ain't gonna b around. my guys dominique,gtay,soloquy and odas.pls kip d updating coming.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2009
abeg, that ur crystal ball is broken, better check again
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2009
Riddles, for HOH task.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2009
What is the HOH task all about?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2009
Riddles like these:
What goes up and down stairs without moving?
Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.
What can you catch but not throw?
I run, yet I have no legs. What am I?
Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.
Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
What goes around the world and stays in a corner?
What gets wetter the more it dries?
The more there is, the less you see.
They come at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen.
What kind of room has no windows or doors?
I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?
I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object?
It has no top or bottom but it can hold flesh, bones, and blood all at the same time. What is this object?
The more you take the more you leave behind.
Light as a feather, there is nothing in it; the strongest man can't hold it for much more than a minute.
As I walked along the path I saw something with four fingers and one thumb, but it was not flesh, fish, bone, or fowl.
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
I went into the woods and got it, I sat down to seek it, I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it.
What can fill a room but takes up no space?
It is weightless, you can see it, and if you put it in a barrel it will make the barrel lighter?
No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
Only two backbones and thousands of ribs.
Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till the break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, They all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has lost and all have gained, Tell me, now, this can you explain?
Jack and Jill are lying on the floor inside the house, dead. They died from lack of water. There is shattered glass next to them. How did they die?
Why don't lobsters share?
A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?
Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, Even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
He has married many women but has never married. Who is he?
If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you don't have it. What is it?
You can't keep this until you have given it.
Take off my skin, I won't cry, but you will. What am I?
What book was once owned by only the wealthy, but now everyone can have it? You can't buy it in a bookstore or take it from the library.
What can go up and come down without moving?
What do you fill with empty hands?
What do you serve that you can't eat?
What do you throw out when you want to use it but take in when you don't want to use it?
What goes up and never comes down?
What has a foot on each side and one in the middle?
What has to be broken before it can be used?
What kind of coat can be put on only when wet?
What question can you never answer "yes" to?
What's the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?
Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white?" or "The yolk of the egg is white?"
You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?
TRY IF YOU CAN ANSWER THESE, THEN WE CHOOSEOUR OWN HOH HERE. NO CHEATING
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2009
I'm tipping mzamo and itai to win this one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Olumide7(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2009
I actually have a feeling Kevin, Geraldine or Itai might take this one
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2009
Geraldine or Kevin's going to win this, or even emma
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2009
The way they are discussing their answers, it seems Kevin got the most correct
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2009
Olumide7:

i feel u on that.

guys i can't stop myself from laughing, our girl Nkenna is at it again o.

Nkenna: emm the qxn what kind of coat do u put on only when its wet. .

Geraldine: I wrote nail polish & paint. .

Eddie: Its paint its paint

Geraldine: Yeah yeah.

Nkenna: Me I wrote sponge shocked shocked

This babe will kill sombody o. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2009
It would be cool if Geraldine wins
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2009
Kevin is going to win this for sure, he has gotten 4 so far
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by k4kenny(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2009
Olumide7:

Geraldine are we watching the same show? much as i hate to admit, our lawyerchick aint the brightest of them all. remember the puzzle task.am tipping kevin or itai for this one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.