Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155571 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Africa is waiting for Kevin's dairy session! i hope he wont f----up about his feelings for Eliz wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2009
Carvone if Kevin said that he has lost a vote from Tanzania giving Eddy and Emma advantage ha if he doesn't win the 200k i will be devastated
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2009
wonders shall never cease- Kevin was happy when Eliz left and Nkenna is a Virgin.
its so hard to believe after kevin cried on international tv like a pikin. Nkenna's tale- no comment

Oops !!! i forgot i am a vigin, after a nice night with my B.F
Nkenna virgin, tales by moonlight
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2009
Nkenna’s Uncomfortable Shadows

Nkenna senses she's getting strong messages from her late mother, and wants a Psychologist to help her unpack this feeling.

This morning Nkenna, Mzamo and Geraldine sat in the living room after their training session.

full news

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1423
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2009
df2006:

it is clear that if that girl says she,s a virgin, she means, she has never done it with a man before, but i can bet that she has raped a lot of girls in her lifetime, don,t ask me, how? or when? ask her when she get,s back, after all  she said they, threw the largest party to initiate girls into cult in her school, and she keeps on going "i ,ve done it with girls" dat girl is a lesbo big time.  angry angry angry angry angry angry

on point totally makes sense jor, yesterday i was thinking that this nkenna might have been a cultist in school (na just my thinking oh), but looking at that her structure again, i concur that she must be a big time lesbian, no wonder she never near any man for the house sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
naijagal:

bt guys wat if nkenna ends up winning? shocked shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry cry cry (all d emotions am gonna feel)

you left out these emotions
angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
jemilady:

Nkenna senses she's getting strong messages from her late mother, and wants a Psychologist to help her unpack this feeling.

This morning Nkenna, Mzamo and Geraldine sat in the living room after their training session.

full news

how wont the poor woman haunt her when she's always swearing on her grave?
nne Nkenna must be rolling in her grave with every passing day her daughter spend in that house. . . NKENNAAAAA LET YOUR MOTHER REST IN PEACE AND GET THE HELL OFF MA SCREEN!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
omohwunmmy:

wonders shall never cease- Kevin was happy when Eliz left and Nkenna is a Virgin.
its so hard to believe after kevin cried on international tv like a pikin. Nkenna's tale- no comment
jemilady:

full news

its just anoda stir from the drama queen,now am convinced erythn bout her is a lie and is fake
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
guys u all know am a die hard kevin fanatic but seriously, wat he said yesterday during d truth & lies task wat do u think?

Is it true he has a girlfriend?
I can believe he did not luv eliza, more like a crush on her
Also can't get y he said he was happy she left except he knew he was actually wrecking his game with her around. Though on d BBA forum they r saying he said dat cos she had issues outside she needed to sort out

Am just trying to look at dis objectively and understand if all was a game plan he used
Any help?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
nkenna a virgin?
what's the next one?
she's never bathed nude? very likely
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
naijagal:

guys u all know am a die hard kevin fanatic but seriously, wat he said yesterday during d truth & lies task wat do u think?

Is it true he has a girlfriend?
I can believe he did not luv eliza, more like a crush on her
Also can't get y he said he was happy she left except he knew he was actually wrecking his game with her around. Though on d BBA forum they r saying he said dat cos she had issues outside she needed to sort out

Am just trying to look at dis objectively and understand if all was a game plan he used
Any help?
naijagal i dnt bliv kevin has a grlfrnd (but lyk he told itai,i think mayb dey he had one and dey prolly having issues b4 he left for the BBA house), i also bliv he dznt love eliza but i dnt bliv he was hapy she left, haba see how the guy cry lyk small pikin dt day.
Except if with the benefit of hindsight he now knows that its beter for his game dt she left.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
she has never hugged a guy b4 or rather she has never held a guys hand b4.bout kevin dat guy has lost tanzania's vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jjuummaaii(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
is this the time for kevin to confess whether what he felt for Elizabeth was true or not, thats the worst of all his strategy, he will only give his haters a justification for calling him Fake, my confidence level for his winning is dropping drastcaly
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
thanks hashbal
Oh kevin cry oh well, still luv d boy sha and still gonna vote for him
Abeg make dis show end oh!!!!!I don tire self
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
some bullshit talk on BBA going on here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353587.0.html

this is why the world is in turmoil, peeps trying to force thier beliefs on everyone else
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
naijagal:

thanks hashbal
Oh kevin cry oh well, still luv d boy sha and still gonna vote for him
Abeg make dis show end oh!!!!!I don tire self
yea naijagal we stil gna vote 4kevoo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
got dis from d bba site;

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1423:

The Miserable Nights

Nkenna told the girls that she is having miserable sleepless nights lately.
She goes into deep detail about the dream she had last night, where she was shot at but survived because the bullet only grazed her shoulder.

Stupid gun! The target was "Nkenna" dammit! Hw culd I have missed that one!  angry

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1423:

She says this was back home in Nigeria after she had been Evicted from the House

After her Eviction? Ahh! when?! I hope soonest!  grin

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1423 :

Nkenna then goes on to say that apart from the terrible dreams, she’s been feeling as though someone is following or watching her.

Well I’m not surprised!  undecided

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=1423 :

She says as a result, last night she asked to share Mzamo’s bed

For those of you still in doubt, YES! Nkenna na lesbo!! fullstop
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
/\/\ Nkenna didn't have any dream,she's just trying 2 attract attention. infact the girl don dey dull me bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^^^^^^ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
@lindabon - on point with facts, schop knuckle jor
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
The Final Head of House Task for the show happens tomorrow! grin I hope Kevin wins this one. But will he  , Considering how he doesnt seem to throw in enough effort at the HOH tasks and gives up so easily.

Come to think of it, last time he won HOH, he won it by a vote process and also by luck (by picking the Joker)  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by bebe4u(f): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
how wont the poor woman haunt her when she's always swearing on her grave?
nne Nkenna must be rolling in her grave with every passing day her daughter spend in that house. . . NKENNAAAAA

grin grin grin grin grin,

LMAO dammn !!! you folks have a great sense of humour
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
oh boy, dis our boy kevin day shack oh shocked can u see d way he is downing those shots?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2009
Edward wins head of house 4 the third time,though it wasn't a task of intellect or strength, it was just about luck.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ Yeah Manny, Just read about it, Lucky Eddy (for 3 weeks running shocked)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2009
What was the task all about?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2009
they were told 2 go to d garden 2 pick sum rope, nd then measure it on themselve d person wit d longest rope becomes hoh
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2009
Mannylex:

they were told 2 go to d garden 2 pick sum rope, nd then measure it on themselve d person wit d longest rope becomes hoh

BB ran out of ideas? boring angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2009
The task was all about luck this time around  undecided. BB should've tested endurance or Intellect so the HMs would push themselves to the limit. Remember, this is the last HOH task  lipsrsealed

[Quote]
bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/Thread-Eddie-Three-Times-Lucky
[/Quote]
This Head of House task did not require strength, intelligence, endurance or agility. The task is about pure, random luck.

A spaghetti of ropes awaits them in the Garden. Each rope is a different length. All of their ends are grouped in a bundle. There are also seven different coloured flags. Each Housemate must take one flag and tie it securely to the end of one rope in a random order. This will identify which rope belongs to which Housemate.

Housemates must then untie the ropes and measure them against each other.

Edward chooses the longest rope and becomes Head of House for the third time
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2009
na wa oh.

eddy again angry angry

that means he gets to be in the finals !

the very reason why geraldine should be evicted this weekend. the fewer nigerians, better chances for kevin to win the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2009
Well Geraldine just has to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2009
Well i think next weeks nominations would be interesting.

If Geraldine goes this weekend
If Nkenna sticks to her promise f not nominating a nigerian then her only choices would be Emma & Itai
Kevin would stick with Eddy & Mzamo, and i hope Itai & Emma vote same as him
But what who would Mzamo & Eddy nominate Emma & Itai or Itai & Kevin or Kevin & Itai ? or would they backstab Nkenna

very tricky, we may end up with four or three people up for eviction ?

I think Geraldine leaving this weekend is the best option her staying would only end up letting two Nigeria be up for eviction

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.