Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156349 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
Mannylex:

@lindabon. Where have u been all day, i missed ya baby.

kiss been in a reading mood! 'sup.

jemilady:

@lindabon, i think at this stage we need to show some respect and the fact that we can be trusted by other countries who support us, first and foremost some Kenya's hold it against us that we did not support Jeremy though he would have gone out anyway.

Supporting Emma now does not mean really voting against Gerry but not being desperate to keep Gerry in. I think a lot of them would understand that Gerry is a Nigerian and she shld get the 9ja vote. If we are looking at the big picture we most think about the voters too.

lindabon's theory is extinct; has expired wid d dinosaurs, and in devolution. plz dnt hesitate to ova look  wink . i jst felt like joining the philosophers . grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
OMG gerry just scratched her head and an antelope ran out! She needs to take that hair out. Pls gerry pls, at least for sunday eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
@lindabon, i'm cool. So where's ur stand; voting gerry, voting emma or neutral.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
I like dis task, housemates r discussing intelligently and behold behold our own miss geraldine is actually being vocal and bringing forth some interesting theories. for ONCE am impressed by her, biggy should have thought of dis task earlier
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
i threw my pop-corn away.
wasnt enjoying it anyway. i have a plan. 3votes for Emma and 3votes for Gerry for 6 days. that's patriotic enuff right?
what's the task like guys?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
Mannylex:

@lindabon, i'm cool. So where's your stand; voting gerry, voting emma or neutral.

= geraldine. i no she wont make it though, so wat d heck

osuide4:

OMG gerry just scratched her head and an antelope ran out!

oh no! jst d antelope. den dat lion is stil inside there! stil cause 4alarm! = hmates r not safe yet!!

bigbrother, plz get some hunters to invade that hair b4 d hair tells u by itself!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
Why is nke so quite? She has no ideas. Oh she just spoke now and guess what, its raining outside. She should have stayed quite coz she's talking opp
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
Wow nke is talkingsmiley im so shocked, so shocked that i almost chocked on my guguru. Hmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
father forgive me for i voted for gerry when i intended to vote for emma sad and im on one vote diet for this week, sob sob
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
kbone don't feel guilty, gerry na our own so feel free. Don't mind people like me that are stubborn and refuse to vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baby4u2(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
Quoted from BBA Site

Today, Nkenna emerges from her Diary Room session and tells the Housemates that Big Brother said that she had acquired "bad habits", referring to her drinking game last night. Nkenna has now concluded that Africa thinks that she has picked up "bad habits". In truth, Big Brother does not judge the Housemates, and as a result, did not say "bad habits" but "new habits".

See biggie defending themselves cause of Nkenna. LOL. FOUND THAT FUNNY.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
nkenna wan lie ontop biggie head to? na wa oh, the babe suppose hook up with itai, they are both reading from the same book
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
it wouldnt be the first time someone lied against biggy
back in d day, kristal lied that biggy told her that rene nominated her. well biggy gave kristal a stern warning and reprimand about her lie lie, see kristal apologizing to biggy like small pikin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
the twin in me is voting Gerry all day!!!

the woman in me is voting Gerry all day!!!

the Nigerian in me is voting Gerry all day!!!

power has been out all day so i missed most of today's show angry cry really wished i had seen Gerry's interesting input to the task. trust that Nkenna will keep mum when an intelligent conversion is going on.

once again i appeal to nairalanders. . . pls vote Geraldine even if we know she's wont survive the nomination. you can imagine how demoralising it will be for her when she finds out that she diddnt even get support from her own country. . .abeg, biko, ejo kiss cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
dominique:

once again i appeal to nairalanders. . . pls vote Geraldine even if we know she's wont survive the nomination. you can imagine hoe demoralising it will be for her when she finds out that she diddnt even get support from her own country. . .abeg, biko, ejo kiss cry

great! nw, u hv finally succeeded in convincing  me.************okei ******hhhmmmmmmmm ******* nw wer is dat voting page again*****aha, found it.********click**** oh oh! wait ooo "You have already voted once this hour, please come back later". look at that!  i've already voted. i guess the nigerian in me has subconsciously been voting gerry cos i honestly don't no wen dis voting dat dey are accusing me of happened  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
dominique:

once again i appeal to nairalanders. . . pls vote Geraldine even if we know she's wont survive the nomination. you can imagine hoe demoralising it will be for her when she finds out that she diddnt even get support from her own country. . .abeg, biko, ejo kiss cry

Of course Naija must vote and be seen as voting for Geraldine. The only thing be say make them no go dey hussle dey run around the whole place dey answer anoda man name to chop im food. But our own must be for Gerry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Quote from: lindabon on Yesterday at 9:44:55 PM
hmmm, is she naked yet; i.e, d last sign of confirmed madness

If your theory is right, then it is confirmed. In the today's highlights of yesterday's proceedings, Nke removed her towel wrapper for "Africa to see". BB quickly dimmed the lights while Mzamo and Geraldine rushed to cover her unclothedness but not before some lucky africans cheesy had seen what oga is going to pay for.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
@lindabon and soloqy
thats the spirit wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2009
I can see there's a lot of patriotic fervor here. In our voting, we need to analyze the scenario and see the big picture. The big picture is the outcome we desire:

1. A NIGERIAN wins
    Some here have said they don't care who wins anymore. But I think all of us on this forum should care. I think it's   about time a NIGERIAN wins even if he/she is not my brother/sister. If we all agree that a NIGERIAN should win BBA 4, then we need to think strategically and determine who among the three (3) housemates that are NIGERIANS should win the 'mola'.

Given the polarities in the House, wherein NKENNA and GERALDINE are light-weights in their group (witness NKENNA prostrating to MZAMO over a minor tiff) in opposition to the other group featuring KEVIN, EMMA and (floater) ITHAI, it's easy to see that NO NIGERIAN will win the money if EMMA is evicted for that will strengthen EDWARD's group and (depending on whoever's HOH next week) KEVIN and ITHAI could simply find themselves up for eviction next week. I sense ITHAI might lose out, leaving KEVIN to be pitted against either of GERALDINE or NKENNA the following week. The final four will now be: EDWARD, MZAMO, KEVIN and either of NKENNA/GERALDINE.

I think EDWARD might lose it if KEVIN's group is strengthened to put up MZAMO for eviction. And that brings me to the final outcome 'I' desire:

2. KEVIN wins the 'mola'.
    Taking a look at nominations and swaps thus far, I think we need to brave for the knife coming close to home. The best way to ensure it doesn't strike a vital cord is to be willing to sacrifice NKENNA/GERALDINE. We all have our issues with NKENNA's thrash talk and GERALDINE's lack of determination. While they may both think that's the best strategy for their games, we all know it doesn't present NIGERIAN women in good light.

Given the above analogy, we need to vote strategically. Note that we 're not disowning GERALDINE, we 're rather scheming for the top prize and ensuring EMMA is not evicted just yet (she can be evicted this coming week or the next so that she can go home and campaign for KEVIN). All of them (KEVIN, NKENNA, GERALDINE) staying till the end and coming back home with only their cash pot doesn't serve our collective interest and national pride. Only KEVIN (of the three) is thinking about the prize hence he's hunting down the 'threats' to his ambition. NKENNA and GERALDINE are focused on their money pots and petty grievances hence they are using their nominations to settle scores or align with EDWARD. We need to think globally and act locally. Patriotism is in the big picture, maybe not in the little steps.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2009
Emma can stay this week but we want her on the chopping board next because come finals i think Angola wud prefer Kev to other house mates but if she is still there it might be tricky,its so unfortunate that my conscience does not allow me to vote Geraldine out i wud rather vote for no one,i Honestly don't trust Emma she is kind of Strong if she is up with Kevin,Edward and others who don't really matter in the finals i think we might be in a fix South Africans and these other funny southern African countries wud prefer Emma to Kev if they are put up against each other
Good luck on this weeks Vote guys i hope things work in our Favour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2009
TexMex, I like your flow.
Damn good strategic thinking/scenario planning.
If you are on Skype, then find araisokun, and we can talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2009
@Tee Z

okay, I 'll connect with you shortly. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2009
poll as at 8:24am
Emma:54.71%(5897)
Gerry:45.29%(4882)
This is kinda tough not wat i tot it wld luk lyk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by klas(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2009
@TexMex, tsheda and Tee Zero

A beautiful but very dull lady once approach a very intelligent but ugly Einstein with a marriage proposal so that their children 'will have her beauty and the intelligence of Einstein'. He replied 'What if the child gets your dullness and my own ugliness?'

The danger with your 'good strategic thinking/scenario planning' (quote from teezero) is what happen if Emma wins HOH this week? There remain only one nomination session (on 23/11/09) for the last eviction 7 days later on 29/11/09. A saved Emma will thus qualify for the finals on 6/12/09 with hopefully Kevin. Where does that leave kevin? If you see emma as a threat to kevin on the final day, then get her out NOW.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2009
@ KLAS

Yeah, I 've thought of that (though I didn't voice it out). Biggy will have to evict three (3) HMs between now and November 29th for the final four to emerge. If EMMA survives this eviction, then I 'm pretty sure MZAMO will be on the chopping block next week. My targeting MZAMO is to disorientate EDWARD, and make him more pliable.

If EMMA's evicted, then two of KEVIN, ITHAI, NKENNA, GERALDINE will be coming home next week. I think we are better off decimating EDWARD's ranks even if we have to sacrifice one of our own in doing so. Just like gangrene, better chop off affected areas now so you don't lose everything later.

Just my two cents.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2009
d main problem I see is dat both kevin & emma seem to have a similar fan base and therein lies d dilemma for us if they both make finals
It wud be better to have eddy,mzamo/itai,kevin & emma for d finals. Votes gonna be split 4 ways then we see who is d strongest out of all
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ take out mozamo   shocked shocked shocked ? ? ? ! nope. not a good plan! dat girl is our only chance of splitting SADC's vote  grin grin .
in btw, i stil dont mind who wins though

my choice is to hv eddy, mozamo, itai, kevin & nkenna in d final. dat way, SADC wil be in total confusion
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2009
Yes Lindabon Total confusion oh i love that saying because Nkenna fan base is also in the Southern Region,
if your predictions are right then we know we have Tanzania,Angola,Nigeria and maybe Kenya on Kevin's side, Wow Wow esh i pray Kevin gets HoH on Friday and be put up against Emma so that he replaces himself with Edward
Then Emma goes home, leaving useless Itai who will probably get 1 vote from Zim Mzamo 1 or 2 countries Nkenna zero ha ha ha resulting in a split of Votes for the Prank master then we are done ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2009
@Lindabon

You have a plan there, but considering that MZAMO's from MALAWI (junior partners in SADC alliance), it's not inconceivable that EDWARD will have their block votes (another MOZ scenario). Best thing: Strike at EDWARD now. Better still: put up EDWARD and MZAMO for eviction next week (this can only happen if KEVIN's HOH) and make SADC spend money to save whoever they want. Downside: This can back-fire and make whoever survives an SADC vs SADC fight the preferred winner of the prize (if you love someone yesterday, you will most likely still love him today though that might not hold tomorrow).

Finally, I want you to care about who wins the prize. KEVIN's not the best guy NIGERIA can put up, and frankly his so-called swagger is off-putting. But the NIGERIAN in me wants the best of the NIGERIAN housemates to win it, though I won't mind either of KEVIN, EDWARD or ITHAI winning the cash prize. The purse is bigger and can help one or two families back home.

@tsheda
I don't think KEVIN will swap himself with EDWARD (if your scenario plays out, that is). Knowing that EMMA's not strong enough to take out EDWARD, KEVIN will most likely pick MZAMO. Anyway, I foresee 3 housemates been placed on the slaughter slab next week, so if EDWARD and MZAMO are included, it makes things easier.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2009
guys as 4me na itai i want to b up next week, let the snake know if africa doz like him, as for now i tink we shud give gerry naija's vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2009
lindabon:

my choice is to hv eddy, mozamo, itai, kevin & nkenna in d final. dat way, SADC wil be in total confusion

That seems and apparently the surest way to Kevin's victory.

SADC votes will completely be broken among those guys (Eddy, Mzamo and Itai) while keeping the block votes from other African countries in Kevin's favour.

This scenario is what Eddy does not want, knowing what it means to his own chances. He will rather wish to be up against the three Nigerian at the final. 

BTW, am on a vote-free week. For strategic purpose, I don't want Gerry in the house anymore (she has played her part and should bow out), however, the Nigerian in me can't vote for Emma against Gerry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2009
TexMex, here a simple questions are u Nigerian? or from Angola?

Just stop it all of u, u're giving me a headache, angry
Oopps. i forgot, i'm not supposed to talk to y'll till sunday,

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.