Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,717 members, 7,951,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156860 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
naijagal:

@gtay
slowly slurping my coke whilst munching on my sugar coated popcorn wink

angry angry angry  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  sad sad sad  cry cry cry Naijagal Enjoy, coke i can get, but popcorn 
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
Nkenna talks Mzamo to tears shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
@ Gtay, try some guguru or just settle for plain ekpa, that one is very easy to get and also goes well with coke
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
GTay:

Nkenna talks Mzamo to tears shocked

drunk nkenna? I guess that's the only time Mzamo will actually listen to someone - like calls to like
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ lol Biggie eventually got tired of the drunkards (Nkenna had to lie on the ground to apologise to Mzamo) and has switched over to Kevin Emma and Eddy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
Guys abeg i missed that. What was she begging for and how e take start Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
ponytail:

@ Gtay, try some guguru or just settle for plain ekpa, that one is very easy to get and also goes well with coke
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we r on fire tonite grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
ponytail:

drunk nkenna?

hmmm,  is she naked yet; i.e, d last sign of confirmed madness

osuide4:

I can't wait to see what happens on sunday

u seriously dont no  angry angry angry !! . c'mon, is'nt it soooooo obvious? ? slash overtly predictable?

2all my fellow popcorn eaters, POP ON! grin . **** @Mr X! hey u! wer is my coke already******
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
i am definitely getting pop corn dis week. let gerry come home abeg.

bebe4u:

Ladies Ladies Ladies pls lets vote for Emma to stay, seriously miss Gerry baby needs to come out and wash her hair. same weave for 71 days WTF !!!!, thts goes a long way to tell of her personal hygiene, at this rate down there  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed must have turned into wild life park by now.

gaddemm!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
lindabon:

hmmm,  is she naked yet?

u seriously dont no. c'mon, is'nt it obvious? ? slash overtly predictable?

2all my fellow popcorn eaters, POP ON

she was almost naked shocked shocked she had a towel on and it was coming off her chest and she diddnt even care, she and mzam-ho just continued with their scream fest embarassed. eddie just pick race sharp sharp before she blinds him with that monster body embarassed tongue

pls guys, lets vote Gerry even if she eventually leaves on sunday, you can imagine how heartbreaking it will be when she finds out that she diddnt get any support from her own country sad cry, she wouldn't get any love from other countries except maybe Botswana sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
abeg abeg abeg!!!! someone should breakdown what the fight was about!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
osuide4:

Guys abeg i missed that. What was she begging for and how e take start Na wa o

shocked You wanna know what Mzamo said, sorry my ears dont have the decoders for that voice  grin

Anywayz seemed Nkenna had mis-yanned as usual but this time about Mzamo and Leonel's sexual relationship in the house,
The argument shifted to Big/Small toes of men. Nkenna had previously said "In Nigeria, when you look at a mans toes, you're trying to measure his pe%#*"  shocked
Eddie tried to convince Nkenna who had just returned from the shower (and was now gulping down rice like a race-horse) to apologize to Mzamo saying she was really upset by Nke's earlier comments.

Then it ended with Nke apologizing as soon as Mzamo joined in on the conversation.

Nkenna:
(earlier) I wont's say i'm tipsy, I wont say i'm drunk, I will say i'm inbetween the two

If i meant to talk to you in a way you mis-understood,
or maybe if was a diss,
or within you, you felt like it upset you, i still lie down (she then lies down flat with her towel) and say
Mzamo sorry, Mzamo i am sorry!

After this, they both hugged, and that was it really undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
@ lidabon it is so obvious who'll go on sunday but what i want to see is what happens after. Guys pls what exactly did nke just do, i didn't get to see it. My popcorn ppl! Lets ride on
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
Nkenna to Itai:

You know Itai, when i came to the room to change my towel
The camera was like weeeeeeeeeeen weeeeeeeen
Its like, they were entertaining africa with me

I always promise myself, i can't see myself getting drunk or gettin tipsy in this house
Africa sorry, Camera sorry, i disappointed you people!
What you people wanted to see, you didnt see!

grin lol classic Nke
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
GTay:

shocked You wanna know what Mzamo said, sorry my ears dont have the decoders for that voice  grin

lol! drama drama drama, she actually lay down on the floor?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
nkenna to kevin:
"any fly u see is either dizzy or tired unless they r just coming in"

and we say she is not entertaining? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
GTay:

Anywayz seemed Nkenna had mis-yanned as usual but this time about Mzamo and Leonel's sexual relationship in the house,
The argument shifted to Big/Small toes of men. Nkenna had previously said "In Nigeria, when you look at a mans toes, you're trying to measure his pe%#*"  shocked
Eddie tried to convince Nkenna who had just returned from the shower (and was now gulping down rice like a race-horse) to apologize to Mzamo saying she was really upset by Nke's earlier comments.

Then it ended with Nke apologizing as soon as Mzamo joined in on the conversation.

Nkenna:
(earlier) I wont's say i'm tipsy, I wont say i'm drunk, I will say i'm inbetween the two

If i meant to talk to you in a way you mis-understood,
or maybe if was a diss,
or within you, you felt like it upset you, i still lie down (she then lies down flat with her towel) and say
Mzamo sorry, Mzamo i am sorry!

After this, they both hugged, and that was it really
undecided

^^^^ da one no b fight nah!. for heaven's sake, i tot dey had some violent shit happening there. maybe  nkenna tying and fastening her wrapper, and then both of them (nkenna and mozamo) tearing each oda apart. then kevin tries to separate, but instead nkenna uses her man-power to panel beat him mercilessly so tey, he come faint= big chaos in d house.  den finally nkenna gets sober and in her drunk state, confesses and tells us wer she has been hiding her juju, and that the reason 4all her unusually outburst is because she is an ogbanje and so on and so forth

-------------
na d kin fight wey i dey tink say e happen. no b dis gist wey i hia.
anyway, no probs, apology accepted for the FALSE ALARM
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Thanks GTay you're such an far and eye saver. You'll make a cool reporter. Thanks again for breaking it down. Nke is the queen of drama queens, drunk or sober, Mza 4 kill her with her incomprehensible english. Thank God she apologised fast
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
lindabon:

i tot dey had some violent shit happening there. maybe  nkenna tying and fastening her wrapper, and then both of them (nkenna and mozamo) tearing each oda apart. then kevin trys to seperate, and nkenna uses her man-power to panel beat him mercilessly= big chaos in d house.  den finally nkenna gets sober and in her drunk state, confesses and tells us wer she has been hiding her juju, and that the reason 4all her unusually outburst is because she is an ogbanje and so on and so forth

LoL, This is what happens when you ladies watch too much nollywood movies  grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
ewooo !!! Lindabon, you no go kill person with laff grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
I am disappointed, thats all i got to say.

No one in this thread should talk to me till Sunday 8pm cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^watzup soki2ng! jst felt like talkin 2u b4 sunday 8pm. grin grin

okay, seriously though, wat hav we don 2 deserve your silence treatment?  cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
Funny comments.

As at 10.44pm and 966 votes

Emma 51%
Gerry 49%

One can't underrate Gerry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
I want to know what we've done too. Or is it because we didn't invite you to the popcorn feast? Oya sorry na, no vex
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
soki dey vex say una no gree save teeth woman,
Nkenna wud neva cease 2amaze us chei,
I too wldnt vote gerry,make she cme hme 2ha twin abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2009
God Bless u Hashbal 10 times a day
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2009
na wah o! I just saw a clip of Nkenna 'hoovering' that rice and chicken very voraciously and talking loudly at the same time. I think alcohol makes her more aggressive.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Positivity(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2009
If only NK had been up for eviction. . . sighs!

soki2ng:

I am disappointed, thats all i got to say.

No one in this thread should talk to me till Sunday 8pm cry cry
soki2ng:

. . . must be those bootay shorts Gerry baby puts on occasionally. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2009
Aint it abt time to lock this thread? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2009
lets vote gerry,it wld b heartbreaking if she find's out we didn't vote her,if u dnt vote her,dnt vote emma also.tanx
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2009
soki2ng:

amen soki and same to u too, i also agree wiv mannylex bt i swear we shd look at d bigger pic,doz SA pple wnt naija's to all b in d final dtz d game plan so d votes wud b split and dtz wat eddie wants too, so well i dnt knw i guess its down to the individual sha,me i tink i wnt vote bt evn if i do i myt jst take emma at least shs kevo's comrade
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2009
hashbal'
comrade my foot.she's only close to him out of convenience.when the chips are down, she'd ditch kevo like a hot plate.

gerry may have her numerous faults, but she's ours.she'l definitely loose inmost other countries so let her have d dignity of at least getting naija's votes.it's not a sin to be clueless, at least she no de misyann like nkenna.abeg, make we giv her sympathy vote, even if we dont feel her. If Africa decides to save emma, then we'll live with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.