Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155757 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
lindabon:

jst watching Mozambique's eviction. haha. so funi. jst heard everyone saying, "bye bye Leonel, bye bye" and wen he left d door, dey all turned around

^^^ Yup Linda, It was that bad! sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
nkennna, nkenna, nkenna

there are times i feel sorry for her. im sure there are times she wishes she could take some of her words back, im sure she wishes she could talk less and listen more, afterall we all have our own issues as individuals,

but just when im at the peak of my sympathizing with/accepting her she opens her mouth again and gbammm! im annoyed all over again,

nkenna why has thy mouth done this to you? why? proverbs 13:3 would let her know she has a time bomb on her face!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^ what has she said again i don't think that gal can say/do anything that can surprise me anymore embarassed tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2009
lindabon:

from my heart, farewell Karate boi, and till we meet again. and take it easy on your capoeira ; it's making your hips expand  undecided.

na wah for u oh,
why would u be looking at his Hips?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^
because his hips dont lie. and boiz hips are not supposed to over-lie.  undecided , or are they 
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2009
@linda na him hips and yansh dey expand undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ hips or nyash  . . .  i dnt no! what i no is dat one of them is lying.   undecided

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 3:46am On Nov 16, 2009
lindabon:

^^^ hips or nyash  . . .  i dnt no! what i no is dat one of them is lying.   undecided

grin grin

LOL!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2009
Nomination sessions to begin in 30 minutes, shocked

My fingers are crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2009
Eddie has brought those two silly girls, Nkenna and Geraldine to his side. He has made them beleive that they are in an alliance.

Eddie is thinking. He wants the three Nigerians to remain to the final day with him and split votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2009
Why cant this Kevin just nominate like others and quit all this talking nonsense? embarassed

Just name the two and your reasons and get out of there
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2009
Eddie, Nkenna, Geraldine, Mzamo planned to nominate Itai and Emma. Plan is that Itai will save himself and put someone else.

But Geraldine is not aware that Itai may swap her while saving himself
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ Solo pls give us the normination updates oh, not @ home rite now sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by luvli(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2009
Nominations: Week 11

Each housemate had to nominate 2 housemates.

Here's how they nominated.

Itai: Emma & Geraldine

Emma: Nkenna & Mzamo

Edward: Emma & Itai

Geraldine: Itai & Emma

Nkenna: Itai & Emma

kevin: Edward & Mzamo

Mzamo: Itai & Emma

Total Votes

Emma - 5

Itai - 4

Mzamo - 2

Geraldine - 1

Nkenna - 1

Edward - 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^

And Itai will save himself as the Eddie alliance planned but they will be shocked cause Itai will put up someone from that Alliance maybe Geraldine or Mzamo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2009
Itai to save himself later tonight,

and replace with one of the following:

1. Mzamo
2. Geraldine
3. Nkenna

In that order
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2009
mehn guys congrats on savin kevin, 3 Gbosa for gtay,lindabon,soloqy and d other commited nairalanders,y'all made our weeknds,
as 4dis week itai cud shock us all, he's already feeling lyk a star.
i dnt knw why gerry is so silly,does she have to do erythn nkenna asks her to do, i hope itai wnt put her up bcz sh myt nt stand a chance,its dt alcholic mzamo dt shud b put up sh needs to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ It will be nice for Geraldine to taste the baptism of fire, I support Itai putting her up  tongue
Lets just see how strong she really is (on her own), Although m sure she would just about nick out Emma!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2009
@GTay,

If una husstle as una dey hustle when Kevin dey come up, una go fit succeed to save Geraldine but no naija go win that thing. Three of them fit reach final but only Eddie on the other side go win am.

Not that any of the Naijas deserve it. If Eddie win am, I no go vex
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2009
wat a crazy nomination by eddie's alliance, one of them wld be sacrificed 4 d rest,cos itai won't put kev in his place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2009
soloqy:

@GTay,

If una husstle as una dey hustle when Kevin dey come up, una go fit succeed to save Geraldine but no naija go win that thing. Three of them fit reach final but only Eddie on the other side go win am.

Not that any of the Naijas deserve it. If Eddie win am, I no go vex

^^^ LOL, oga take am easy oh!
Initially i was thinking this way as well, but now i dont think any of the HMs (out of the remaining Eight) is really outstanding!
Every single one of them has his/her own issues! So its fair to say in the country of the Blind, a one-eyed man is the king, So i would go for Kevin for the money, followed by Eddie and finally Itai.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^
GTay, wetin I mean be say, Naijas go hustle to save Geraldine as the normal way but that wont help in the final analysis because if three of them remain till the End with Eddie, them go split votes for Naija and Eddie go win am which is why he has brought Geraldine and Nkenna into his alliance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2009
and then they stupidly followed him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ grin like sheep
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2009
eddie is smart and nkenna n gerrry r too dumb to c his plan, and soloqy is ryt by the tym the 3 naija's get into the final they wud split votes n eddie on the other hand wud get the votes from his own side
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2009
soloqy:

^^^^^
GTay, wetin I mean be say, Naijas go hustle to save Geraldine as the normal way but that wont help in the final analysis because if three of them remain till the End with Eddie, them go split votes for Naija and Eddie go win am which is why he has brought Geraldine and Nkenna into his alliance.

Solo, if dat na Eddie plan true true, then e be like say him sharp no be small, Him go simply use kevin take style comot all the SADC people.
Then make sure say na only himself go remain from that side against all our 9ja people. If this one work, den na only him against our 3 people and him go win hands down  sad

Mehn not easy typing this pidgin sha oh  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2009
IF Eddy, Geraldine, Nkenna and Kevin are in the finals, then we'll just have to come together to vote Kevin and by that, the votes wont be divided.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ How about these guys?

1. Nigerians (pro-Nke and pro-Gerry) all over,
2. And what about Neutral Voters in all other 15 Countries,

No matter what, the votes would be split, when it gets to the finals and 3 nigerians are there it wont be a Nationality matter again it would be a personal matter, i tell u  shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2009
yea. i get u. i really just hope Itai swaps himself with Geraldine or Nkenna and hopefully one leaves cos im tired of their cheap talk
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2009
Geraldine will be up against Emma tonight, wink

Come to think of it, Itai nominated Emma and Geraldine during his nomination session

Now that He is up with Emma, he will simply save himself and re-introduce Geraldine, into the frame

So at the end of the day, he gets his wish Emma Vs Geraldine just like in the nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2009
cheeiii that Kevin's Nomination FACE dey VEX me for belle ehhhh
the boy tooo doo
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2009
Hello people. Pls check the home page for something on Nkenna. Me, I see this as the much needed opportunity to expose this babe's yansh, once and for all to Nigerians. What to do? Pls bombard the page with all the nonsensical talks we have all heard till date from Nkenna. That way, Nigerians will understand to show no love for Nkenna. This is our big chance oooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.