Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155761 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2009
itai and Emma.
itai replaces  himself wid Geraldine. (probably)

Emma and Geraldine, who will stand a chance against d oda. i hope geraldine. dat evil girl, Emma, jst has 2go. in btw, hope 2 9jaz r put up against each oda next week, so dat one will surely vamoose.

Whoopie:

Hello people. Pls check the home page for something on Nkenna. Me, I see this as the much needed opportunity to expose this babe's yansh, once and for all to Nigerians. What to do? Pls bombard the page with all the nonsensical talks we have all heard till date from Nkenna. That way, Nigerians will understand to show no love for Nkenna. This is our big chance oooo!

wont people tink dat we r as deluded as nkenna herself. we can always handle her wen she comes home but exposing her verbally to d world is jst goin 2send d wrong signal 2oda countries. no b because of nkenna wey we wan come disgrace ourselves 4 continental website. *** as if the disgrace wey she don giv already no do us, *****wer we wan come add more jara on top our own head  wid our own hands? ***** make e b say na only nkenna dey disgrace us, make we no join hand put  grin grin grin . as people wan find more reasons 2take us (Kevin) down; SADC to be precise
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2009
Itai's swimming gear arives, lol
i dont see the swimming suit tho,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2009
@Lindabon, you guys need to think well on the final point. What would 9ja benefit from supporting Geraldine, who has the most remote chance at winning, especially seeing Angola's unfleeching support fro Nigeria.

Also what use would it be having three Nigerians in the final, i prefer Nkenna & Kevin be given a chance at the money and Geraldine voted off, after all Moz voted out Leone

We would end up loosing our friends and loose a golden opportunity
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2009
Furthermore Emma is not wicked just self concited and has failed to move on after Jeremy exit engineered by Nkenna

Furthermore the house currently has two camps :- 1) Nkenna, Eddie, Geraldine, Mzamo
2) Kevin & Emma
floater Itai

Its important to reduce camp one, and make the game more interesting and more unpredictable
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Positivity(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2009
lindabon:

wont people tink dat we r as deluded as nkenna herself. we can always handle her wen she comes home but exposing her verbally to d world is jst goin 2send d wrong signal 2oda countries. no b because of nkenna wey we wan come disgrace ourselves 4 continental website. *** as if the disgrace wey she don giv already no do us, *****wer we wan come add more jara on top our own head  wid our own hands? ***** make e b say na only nkenna dey disgrace us, make we no join hand put  grin grin grin . as people wan find more reasons 2take us (Kevin) down; SADC to be precise

Abbegy, Naija peeps gats speak out! Silence is too often taken as acquiescence. God forbid Africa and indeed the world start thinkin my lovely Naija sis' are like Nkenna! shocked lipsrsealed grin

Moreover response to that particular thread should put things in the right perspective.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^^^ okei  grin

jemilady:

Furthermore Emma is not wicked just self concited and has failed to move on after Jeremy exit engineered by Nkenna

Furthermore the house currently has two camps :- 1) Nkenna, Eddie, Geraldine, Mzamo
                                                                                 2) Kevin & Emma
    floater Itai

Its important to reduce camp one, and make the game more interesting and more unpredictable

i actually want 2c wat wil happen  wen emma deletes on sunday leaving kevin and itai remaning in d unnamed camp. i.e, i wanna see who geraldine and nkenna wuld vote against, seeing dat dey r in alliance wid eddie and mzamo but also in a countryman thingy wid kevin. bt like u said. it wuld b great as well if geraldine leaves come  sunday; wuld really boost kevin or nkenna's ( cry ) chance of winning
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Positivity(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2009
Erm, uhm whats with the smirk? Am I missing something?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Lindbon taking Gerry out would be more interesting, in the sense that what would become Nkenna's strategy, would she stick with Eddy/Mzamo or jump fence to Kevin/Emma, depending on who get HOH on friday
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Well said, Geraldine should go for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gbolalekan(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
chukz4real:

Well said, Geraldine should go for now.
i concur
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by luvli(f): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
Diary Sessions: Day 71

In their last diary sessions today, housemates talk about yesterday's evictions, the nominations and life in the house.

Itai:- "I am ok, not too bad not to good, Last night's evivction was not a good one to my side, Leonel was a person who was real in every thing he did, My dreams are bad because they consist of bad memories from the past,
I think I have gone futher than I have always thought, Now we understand each other with Mzamo, Nkenna said things about me but later she told me that she was just trying to push me to the wall, I believe that If any one in the house had surfferd the pranks I have surferd they would have not taken it the way I did, At this point it will be difficult for me to stick with alliances, I can not stick to any agreements as per now because I am not sure of some people, I am now getting to know Eddy better, I am suffering with the Cocktail Leonel throw to me, I have no Idea why he did it."

Mzamo:- "I am good, I expected Leonel to go as soon as I learnt that he was put up with Kevin, The house is now quiete because we no longer hear his concoctions of English, I do not feel so safe that Itai is HoH, but I hope he understants that we are the same prey being hunted this time, I liked the task last week,
I now belive that there is going to be a shift in allinaces because the Nigerians will just nominate them salves only when it is necessary, we now just have to ensure that we can find a way of combating this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will kip u guys posted,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kx: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
Where is mzamo from?
she drinks and smokes 24 7,
All what she says are rather very dirty.
She carries herself like she is in some playboy manshion.

I s dat d culture where she's from?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by luvli(f): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kevin:- "I am fine today, Last night I got another Face to Face with eviction, Now I have lost my alliance but I just have to see how I can appeal to Africa, I think I have got alot of anxiety thats why I did not sleep well last night, I cried with in myself because I did not get to hear from my people, I enjoyed the task last week, people enjoyed It and I had alot of fun, I am cool with the new HoH, if feel that I am quite safe this week."
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by luvli(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
Nkenna:- "I am fine, In the house there were only confessions, this moment cancelled my curiosity for what I was longing to know, Elizabeth just decided to blackmail me infront of Emma and Kevin that I was going to feel bad if Jeremy or Emma win this money, I am now wondering why she decided to come up with this, what people should know is that their most favorite people may not be Africa's favorite, I was also very dissapionted with Itai because he decieved Kevin that I was going to nominate him."
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
just waiting patiently till 7pm to see wat dat bald headed treacherous itai will do
Just hope he sticks to his word this time and not swap kevin though I can never believe a word he says, see wat he did to emma
If its nkenna or geraldine then I know I ain't voting dis week, at least I can rest
But then again, might be voting 4 emma cos I still can stand her being in da house though she needs to stop taking d game too seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
finally, it wuld'nt be dat bad if geraldine backspaces her entire existence from bba on sunday. hope somebody will miss her though  cry cry cry . and dat her eviction wuld'nt b as dull as leonel's  tongue

------------------------------------------------------------
thank God, at list d housemates miss loenel's concoctions of english  grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2009
lindabon:

finally, it wuld'nt be dat bad if geraldine backspaces her entire name from bba on sunday. hope somebody will miss her though cry cry cry . and dat her eviction wuld'nt b as dull as leonel's tongue

------------------------------------------------------------
thank God, at list d housemates miss loenel's concoctions of english grin grin

grin grin grin

Wish Itai swaps with Nkenna so that I can watch BBA with joy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
itai? hmmm, very unpredictable. kevin looks safe. i fear for Geraldine and Mzamo. but i dont think Gerry will be missed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
I don't think itai wud put geraldine, most likely nkenna/mzamo or *gulp* kevin!
Against any of d gals, am voting for emma if I vote at all. If its kevin den y'all know how we do it
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
ppl where is your faith? decree and it shall come to pass,
Now u all are saying (including geraldine) that itai may put her up,  When It finally comes to pass, Na una go begin Bumbard the phone lines and site with Votes for her. Lets be positive

That girl has not fallen Nigeria's Hand like Nkenna, so If there's anyone that should come home let it be Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
Itai's Swop Choices

The question is will Itai stick to his original nominations (Emma and Geraldine)
when he’s called to make the save and replace decision tonight, or will he give a new twist to the game?

Itai has been feeling the pressure that comes with holding the HoH since he was announced the winner on Friday.

He has repeatedly said that if the nomination decision he has to make was solely based on saving rather than saving and replacing, then it would be an easy one.

Yesterday he even told Mzamo that if he could, he would handover the title to someone else.

Unpredictable Itai; the Crucial Save and Replace
Itai’s choices to save and replace seem limited with only seven Housemates left in the House.In addition Itai is widely believed in the House to be unpredictable and untrustworthy,with Housemates saying they are unsure where his loyalties lie.

Itai’s Choices

Edward
Last night whilst talking about nominations with Kevin and Emma, Itai told them that he would not put up Edward because Edward had just saved him from possible Eviction.

Emma
He also made a deal with Emma that he will not put her up today but he did. He also promised Emma that he will save her if he can.

Geraldine
Itai nominated Geraldine today and his primary reason was centred around their little squabble in which Geraldine called Itai a snake.

Itai re-emphasised to Big Brother in the diary room that he now has a problem with Geraldine because she was among the Housemates who accussed him of leaking information between alliances.

Nkenna
In his diary session, Itai also told Big Brother that he would not nominate his former comrade in arms Nkenna because “… I owe her”. When she was HoH Nkenna saved Itai.

Kevin
Itai also told Biggie that he can’t nominate Kevin, whom he has become very close to over the past few weeks.

Mzamo
Itai and Mzamo have fought, kissed and made up, and even tried to be one in strategizing about nominations. But their relationship is not clear-cut.

In her diary session Mzamo told Biggie that “…you never know with Itai, but he’s made me feel like we on the same page, and I’m sort of his secret agent.”
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Thanks guys.
Been ages since i watched BBA.

Where would i be without this updates?
So Leo is gone, good.

Let's see what Itai has up his sleeves tonite.
The guy is a snake.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
putting up a thread on nkenna may be a step far, yeah we all agree she's uncouth but hey we all have our demons, and they tend to be aggravated on live tv, nkenna's a case yeah but hey lets leave it at that and vote her out when the chance comes

by the way yall should know that if only nkenna's mouth was baptised she would be a strong contender, i think she has character but that mouth, chai
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
nkenna is stale news.
meanwhile. . .decision time is drawing closer.
fingers crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jejelolatu(f): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
We prolly aint seen nuffin yet.
Our village winch is drinkin a lot 2nite, cnt help wonderin wat shes gonn be lyk in a drunken state considerin she acts mad on a normal day!

On d swap issue, i dnt rily care who itai puts up as long as it aint kevin, eddie or mzamo.

If dis thang is gonn boil down to a "top 5" situation, then it wud be in 9jas favour if d votes of our very constant enemies (malawi, uganda, zim nd namibia) ar split-they wud be busy votin 4 their reps nd wont collectively vote eddie.

On d flip side, it wd also be nice if we cud sumow get emma out of d way, considerin dat its d same set of countries dat vote 4 kevin dat also vote emma. Hence, havin both of em in "top 5" may be a lil dicey!

Al dis aside tho, we stil gat to wait and see wat d chiefo of "sarpants" has got up his sleeves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
Countdown. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2009
Gerry vs Emma. . . cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Itai replaced himself with geraldine. poor geraldine. cry
Thank God my Boy (Kevin) is safe for a week and that means i'll be resting for a wk.
Please Vote Emma kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
E don happen. Ithai saves himself and puts Geradline on the chopping board.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Its Emma vs Geraldine.

Abeg e no worth the hussling as before o. make una let africa do as them like.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.