Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157267 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2009
geraldine is still crying throughout her interview with ik  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsquaure(f): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2009
ha ha ha  grin     very apt itai in a chicken suit for a whole week .
@ all
thanks all for the update
am montoring  BBR with ur updates
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dROC1: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
[size=15pt]Pls guys, im depending on your updates, dont leave out any juicy details.[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
Geraldine leaves with $2804 USD in her money pot

Not bad hey wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
why did she have to wear that unflattering pink dress
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
Mannylex:

gerry babe,i missed u so much, it's bin so long since i stayed without u,come quick let's continue from were we stopped.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
c'mon mannylex man! wake up!  your dreaming bruv. jst wake up! its just a dream.  undecided . so no worries okay. jst pour cool water on your head and u'll b fine okei. take it easy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
naijagal, how the dress be?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
its a repeat performance, 11 countries to 4 against gerry
i aint even surprised cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
lindabon:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
c'mon mannylex man! wake up!  your dreaming bruv. jst wake up! its just a dream.  undecided . so no worries okay. jst poor cool water on your head and u'll b fine okei. take it easy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
Emma lost out in these countries:

Ethiopia
Mozambique
Nigeria
Rest Of Africa

Geraldine lost out in these countries:
Angola
Botswana
South-Africa
Ghana
Kenya
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Tanzania
Uganda
Namibia
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2009
Did any other person see the Nkenna act?

I would have thought she would break out in wailing for her puppet Geraldine but no sooner had she stepped out, she was laughing.

But the act took a turn when she noticed how Eddie broke down and she suddenly put on a sad face.

I pray that I never meet that Nkenna in person cause she may very well be the first person I would ever do bodily harm  embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
ponytail:

She looked like little Red Riding Hood undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2009
ponytail:

its a long pink greek style kinda dress with a long yellow sash around d waist and running down the middle of the front of d dress. she has worn it b4 during an eviction show
she should have worn d luvly ankara dress she entered d house with
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
She probably did not think she had to make any serious effort since sh ethought she was not going to leave, com'on at least everyone else packed their stuff
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
@lindabon,i ain't dreaming dis is 4 real i even adviced her nd jacqueline 2 go 4 d audition cos i ws 2 busy 2 attend
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
soloqy:

I pray that I never meet that Nkenna in person cause she may very well be the first person I would ever do bodily harm to    embarassed

seriously. cant u remember d time wen we brutalized and later shot her! and the other time wen we burnt her alive and settled her ashes in the bush! or is it the time wen we plunged a knife into her heart and watched her bleed to death. . . . **** u mean u cant remember  shocked ? ? oh oh, den it must have been a dream. arggg! shit! but it felt so real man. . . . .  

eish! too much of nkenna = horrible nightmares. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! I WANT OUT ! somebody plz evict dat girl! its my mental health that we are talking about here! my MENTAL HEALTH  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2009
I just saw the molotov clip, Nkenna was panicking
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
lindabon:

! somebody plz evict dat girl! its my mental health that we are talking about here! my MENTAL HEALTH

^^^ Linda what's going on oh!  grin
Give yourself a break, She ain't worth it, trust me  wink

Whenever she comes back home, her case file will be opened  cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2009
jst watchin gerry's eviction clip.  nkenna is purely soul-less, i tel y'all. why on earth wuld she have dat grin on her face. angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
i was expecting nkenna to burst into tears or something but for where? she's just lying down on d couch and chatting away about hair or something tongue d gal is heartless
eddy showed d most emotion, guess cos he is a twin too

am sure nkenna is thinking of how to get rid of kevin once & for all now so she can get naija votes to herself
i pray there r 3 people up and then 2 to go this week, nkenna itai & probably kevin will be up
nkenna & itai bounce out together cheesy oh wat a happy day that will be for me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
naijagal:

i pray there r 3 people up and then 2 to go this week, nkenna itai & probably kevin will be up

One one HM leaves this coming weekend, leaving 5 behind for the Finals.
Itai will definitely be up, but m not sure who he'll be up there with!
Perhaps Itai and Edward and Edward saves himself and puts up Kevin.

Sadly, theres no way Edward will put up Nkenna   sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
since gerry has left, no one will listen to nkenna's useless stories, The way she manufactures stories is simply amazing, I almost FAINTED grin grin when she was telling geraldine about Obudu ranch.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2009
dis itai guy is a sorry character, all d people he promised not to backstab r d very same people he twisted a knife into
he promised d non smokers he wudnt sell em out to d smokers
he promised kevin he wudnt mess with him during d alliance thingy
he promised geraldine he wudnt ever put her up
he promised emma not to nominate her

how does this guy live with himelf  
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
Anyone watching the mind game Itai is playing with Kevin concerning tomorrow's nominations?

This guy is the limit
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
naijagal:

how does this guy live with himelf  

itai? d guy wuld pass as a triator anyday. i wonder how he sleeps at night? maybe, wid his dog on top of him. gay master! no wonder his senses are so twisted and full of backstabbing s*h**t ! angry angry

shalom1234:

Anyone watching the mind game Itai is playing with Kevin concerning tomorrow's nominations?

This guy is the limit

i hope kevin does not listen to a word of his lies!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
kevin is indulging d guy by listening to his rubbish bout them nominating him tomorrow
Its a 4 gone conclusion dat he will be up so he should just relax, if its itai against kevin he is so gone!

Do u guys get d feeling dat d housemates wud have preferred itai to have put nkenna instead of gerry?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hotteju(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
[size=14pt]MAY ALL NKENNAS BE BANISHED FROM OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
naijagal:

kevin is indulging d guy by listening to his rubbish bout them nominating him tomorrow
Its a 4 gone conclusion dat he will be up so he should just relax, if its itai against kevin he is so gone!

Do u guys get d feeling dat d housemates wud have preferred itai to have put nkenna instead of gerry?

i agree. kevin will beat him pants down!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
hotteju:

[size=14pt]MAY ALL NKENNAS BE BANISHED FROM OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME[/size]

^^^^^^
NO!, i'm not satisfied!

any nkenna in my life, may fire from heaven burn them down. anywhere they are; in the east, in the west, in the north, in the south, may they cripple dis very moment.
my life is dedicated to my Lord Jesus Christ, so nkenna's, haha,una don miss road.
what eva eye they are using to monitor me, i blind them
what eva poison dey are preparing for me, may they drink of their very own concoction.
may they see hell sooner than they expect
every nkenna in my life, anywer u are, i send fire to your gathering this very moment. Holy Ghost, FIRE! Holy Ghost, Fire! burn then, gboosaaaaaa!

Receive;
FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE DIE DIE DIE FIRE!! BURN THEM . . BURN THEM . . BURN THEM  . .DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE BURN BURN BURN

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
whew! now i feel good!  grin
and a lot better too. . . . . .  .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
shuo!!! shocked lindabon r u a member of mountain of fire?
anyways i say a big AMEN to d prayer grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^^^^^
thank you my sister!

mountain of fire ke! i no even sabi da one sef! wetin i no be say "nkenna's" done provoke me; i wan provoke them back. i''m sure my prayers have succeded. yeppie!  grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Lindanon
dont worry, she's gonna get burnt real baaaad when she gets back (except if she lands in Windhoek or Lilongwe international airport) wink

why why why did Gerry leave the house in that hideous dress angry angry diddnt the other hms tell her how ridiculous she looks cry she almost tripped on it on the way out. i wish her all the best in all her endeavors sha smiley

thank goodness Kevin has said he doesnt trust anybody in trust anybody in the house (except Sarah of course).
at least he's not deluding himself that he's safe tomorrow.
my only prayer is that he's up against Emma tomorrow. we really need those Kenyan and Angolan votes in the finals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.