Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155759 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2009
Since we have 3 hsm8 with 3 votes each, maybe they will only announce 2 housemate with the first 3 nominations, then that leaves Emma out, he can either remove mzamo, replace with Kevin or replace with Emma (nkenna?) i doubt it,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2009
hmmmm,  . ,  funny nomination session really. i'm not even perturbed by the final outcome. if kevin looses, he can graciously come back home. no qualms. at least we tried our best to keep him in.  undecided undecided undecided . make swapping time roll sharp sharp make i commot mind jor. though d "swaping" is so so obvious.  tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2009
itai nominated following his heart dis time around
he feels he doesnt owe nkenna no more & he knows mzamo can be saved by eddie anyways so he had no one else to pick
am just praying dat eddie swaps mzamo with nkenna, i wud rather have nkenna leave instead of itai
dont get me wrong, itai & nkenna to me r birds of a feather (no pun intended on itai grin grin grin) so anyone of them going is still ok by africa
but nkenna needs not smell dat final, dat will certainly make ma day cheesy

emma & kevin will have split votes due to similar country fan base but at least it will be an exciting finale!
at dat stage then it will be d best man or woman who will take d glory

no matter what, i am still proud of kevin win or lose
d boy has a very bright future for sure kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2009
honeric01:

Since we have 3 hsm8 with 3 votes each, maybe they will only announce 2 housemate with the first 3 nominations, then that leaves Emma out, he can either remove mzamo, replace with Kevin or replace with Emma (nkenna?) i doubt it,

It will probably be the same as when Nkenna, Elizabeth and Emma were all up! with only one HM leaving
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2009
grin grin At the Chicken Man!

BB:
Itai, that is your molotov cocktail costume
When you go out of the diary room, you have to put it on and wear it the whole week!

BB:
Is that all okay with you?

Itai:
No ah i like this one, its actually quite nice

BB:
You prefer being a chicken to a fish?  shocked  grin

Itai:
Ah! Chicken is much better thank you!

The rest of the Housemates cant stop laughing at him

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2009
My hope is that he replaces Mzamo with Nkenna, Please Nigerians lets not make a mistake  this time around to save Nkenna our Vote will have to go to Itai SO That either Nkenna or Emma leaves because these are the people who are sharing votes with Kevin
SADC will then split their votes btn Mzamo Itai AND Edward IN the finals
Edward is no where close to winning the money believe me on this 1,Silly Itai why didn't he put Edward Up
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TexMex: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2009
tsheda:

My hope is that he replaces Mzamo with Nkenna, Please Nigerians lets not make a mistake  this time around to save Nkenna our Vote will have to go to Itai SO That either Nkenna or Emma leaves because these are the people who are sharing votes with Kevin SADC will then split their votes btn Mzamo Itai AND Edward IN the finals
Edward is no where close to winning the money believe me on this 1,Silly Itai why didn't he put Edward Up

I agree with you tsheda. I just hope our NIGERIAN brothers and sisters will adhere. Their voting GERALDINE last week must have piqued ANGOLANS. I just pray ANGOLANS will still vote KEVIN when it matters. Strategy is it, not some misplaced sense of patriotism to make a girl feel she's the 'ish' in NIGERIA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2009
GTay:

It will probably be the same as when Nkenna, Elizabeth and Emma were all up! with only one HM leaving

ok, we shall see
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by luvli(f): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
Diary Sessions: Day 78

Housemates talk about Geraldine's eviction, today's nominations & life in the house:

Mzamo:- "I never expected Itai to put up Geraldine, I thought it was me or Nkenna, Me and Nkenna usually rub him the other direction, I miss her sweetness (Gerry), we made a bet with Nkenna that if I can not smoke for the whole week she gives me her glasses given to her by Dbanj, I will not feel guilty if Itai goes, Eddy is mad at Itai because he took out the twin, he really did not expect Itai to take out Geraldine, I do not mind if I do not win the dimes but as long as I am in the final five, I really just have to be my self and If Africa likes it, they will vote for me, If I do not win I will like a female to win Nkenna or Emma, for the Guys I prefer Eddy to Kevin."

Itai:- "I am ok, I felt that the eviction was abit strange and I do not know what to make about it, I felt that I made a mistake depending on the reactions I met from the housemates, Personally I had no choice because I felt she broke the agreement we made not to nominate each other, It is such total rubbish for someone to say that the game is not personal, when I said goodbye to Geraldine, I saw she was unhappy, If this game was not personal then why do people refer to Bible verses when they get angry, they make the situation look like as if some one has died, some of these people nominate others and think they are supposed to feel good about it, When my time comes that I have to go then I will have to go, At this point I have no strategy but I believe I will be up come sunday, I will just try to be at my best and it is Ok I have had my time,
I hate it when people call others serpents because that is passing judgements, there has to be a situation in the game when painfull decissions have to be made, It is unfortunate that Geraldine had to go this time."

!

!

Stay tuned
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by jemilady: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
I think it would be Kevin, Itai & Emma up for possible eviction

even with a split votes Kevin & Emma would get high votes from Angola, Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, ROA, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana & SA and Itai wold get the least votes from these countries and would be voted out.

Its not a brainer, its simple, People would just need to double their votes for Kevin and Emma

If Emma leaves Kevin would not win, people most remember this. If KFC turns against Emma, Kevin would not win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by luvli(f): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
Emma:- "I am happy, I was sure I was going to go because I was not sure who I was Up against, It made it worse for me when I heard that Geraldine was up, Her leaving did not affect the house that much because it is normal, People just console themselves when they say that the game is not personal, it is now easier for me to nominate because now I just can not nominate Kevin, I only nominated Eddy because he is HoH and he can save himself, I just want to stay here and hopefullly be the last person to leave the house, I am just going to be me and leave things to happen naturally, I am proud of my self for getting this far, I really wasn't sure that I would make it up to this time because there were many people in the house."

Kevin:- "I am sure Itai will smoke since he is under pressure, he has a feeling that Eddy will put him up, Eddy wept when Geraldine left, Geraldine's leaving felt like I lost a soldier in the battle, People really take things personal, I hope Ugandans will not show me hatred because of phil and Hannington, I do not hate Eddy but this is a competition, I am so eager and desperate to stay here and Africa Knows that, I am planning to be the housemate who stands out among the housemates for the remaining weeks, I Regret kissing Paloma and Nominating Nkenna."
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
its scary i really think that Emma will win this money if she doesnt leave this Sunday lets wait till the 6th then
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
uhmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
tsheda:

its scary i  really think that Emma will win this money if she doesnt leave this Sunday

say wha ??

luvli:

Kevin:- "I am sure Itai will smoke since he is under pressure, he has a feeling that Eddy will put him up, Eddy wept when Geraldine left, Geraldine's leaving felt like I lost a soldier in the battle, People really take things personal,  I hope Ugandans will not show me hatred because of phil and Hannington, I do not hate Eddy but this is a competition, I am so eager and desperate to stay here and Africa Knows that, I am planning to be the housemate who stands out among the housemates for the remaining weeks, I Regret kissing Paloma and Nominating Nkenna."

who cares about wat he regrets! if dat boi knows wat is good 4him, he had bera shurrup his mouth so he doesn't commit any blunder like mama Nkenna. we jst gat 2weeks left. he can regret later.not rit nw!  angry

-----------------------------------
i pray itai stays and emma deletes on sunday. me tink dat d girl is too full of herself
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2009
guys apart from splitting SADC votes wt reasons shud we have for liking itai the serpent?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
In their truth and lies session what did Emma say about herself , i missed that part
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by stankayy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
Will someone just please tell Nkenna to shut her dirty mouth up,  this girl is really pissing me off and so irritating. If she doesnt have anything good to say about Nigeria, she should just keep quiet and dont say anything at all. Must she always ridicule us?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
@lindabon.

You are just so so. . . . .  . . ,   lipsrsealed grin. Your posts are really amusing.

Very funny girl lady
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
stankayy:

Will someone just please tell Nkenna to shut her dirty mouth up,  this girl is really pissing me off and so irritating. If she doesnt have anything good to say about Nigeria, she should just keep quiet and dont say anything at all. Must she always ridicule us?
na today? just keep your cool, we are organising a welcome party for her on her return to naija
there we will air our "LOVE" for her  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
naijagal:

na today? just keep your cool, we are organising a welcome party for her on her return to naija
there we will air our "LOVE" for her  angry angry angry

With trucks load of slaps!!! angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Oh we are saying give us Nkennnnnnnnnnnnna
angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
I don't know why y'all keep calling for Nkenna,if she's up again,those bastards will save her,her Jazz is stronger than all y'all wishes.One thing i'm sure of is that a Nigerian ain't winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
Am I the only one who doesn't like Kevin?!? He's gullible, easily led (by snakey Itai and that awful whiney vindictive Emma), and so so transparently fake with his "trying-to-be-relelvant" relationship with Liz who even told him the night b4 she left that he should stop playing to the cameras. He should have just stuck to trying to get Africa interested in his music career.

I've been embarrassed this entire season by Nkenna's (the village champion's) bushness and tactlessness and lack of oral control, but honestly I prefer her to Kevin. At least she's real. It's just a pity that her realness is bush and embarrassing. The only Nigerian I liked was Geraldine because although she was a little dry, at least she didn't act the fool and one could at least be proud of her. She has no reason to be embarrassed when she comes back.

Honestly, I'm supporting Mzamo because I enjoy her. At least in her BBA relationship, she was patently only in it for the sex not the attention unlike the delusional (widow/er) Emma and Kevin. I feel like she's real and herself.

Random Aside: What's Itai's deal with worrying about his girlfriend waiting for him on the outside and begging her to be patient? What did he do to her before coming into the house? This is someone he wants to propose to immediately he leaves the house and he doesn't trust that she can wait the 3mths he's in the house for him? Very Strange!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
Tatase:

Honestly, I'm supporting Mzamo because I enjoy her. At least in her BBA relationship, she was patently only in it for the sex not the attention unlike the delusional (widow/er) Emma and Kevin. I feel like she's real and herself.

yh. mozamo is cool. very transparent lady

Tatase:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Kevin?!? He's gullible, easily led (by snakey Itai and that awful whiney vindictive Emma), and so so transparently fake with his "trying-to-be-relelvant" relationship with Liz who even told him the night b4 she left that he should stop playing to the cameras. He should have just stuck to trying to get Africa interested in his music career.

i comment my reserve.  but i can see d reason why other countries despise him.

Tatase:

Random Aside: What's Itai's deal with worrying about his girlfriend waiting for him on the outside and begging her to be patient? What did he do to her before coming into the house? This is someone he wants to propose to immediately he leaves the house and he doesn't trust that she can wait the 3mths he's in the house for him? Very Strange!!!

girlfriend ke. who blivz a word! i honestly doubt if he has any. but if he is telling the truth(wich will b the 1st time in history), den i cant help imagining hw "fortunate" that girl is.truely. but i am so "unjealous"  of her.   tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Tatase(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
lindabon:

girlfriend ke. who blivz a word! i honestly doubt if he has any. but if he is telling the truth(wich will b the 1st time in history), den i cant help imagining hw "fortunate" that girl is.truely. but i am so "unjealous"  of her.   tongue

Itai is too smooth and oily. There's something about him that strikes me that he might be an abuser (like wifebeater) in a relationship, but no one will believe the wife when she reports because of that smoothness. . . I agree with you o. . . I'm definitely unjealous!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
On your (voting) marks!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2009
Get ready to vote!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
I heard Kevin was a housemate in the previous AMBO, how true is that? if it's true, then i will understand why he looks like he's always "acting"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
Updates ppl
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by spicywax(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
honeric01:

I heard Kevin was a housemate in the previous AMBO, how true is that? if it's true, then i will understand why he looks like he's always "acting"

I fink it was "Nxt Movie Star", d same 1 Uti was in
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
spicywax:

I fink it was "Nxt Movie Star", d same 1 Uti was in

Oh true, thanks for the correction, i now see why he's always like that with his "funny" faces, it's his nature and anyone who thinks he acts all the time does not really know him and his history.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by spicywax(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2009
honeric01:

. . . it's his nature and anyone who thinks he acts all the time does not really know him and his history.

U have 2 agree with me dat dose faces r annoying most times - natural or acting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.