Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,705 members, 7,979,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157274 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by tsheda: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2009
I am not biased towards Kevin, Eddy does not stand a chance to win the money personally i think he is sort of cruel and he doest have a good heart the only person that i see winning this money is Kevin he is Africa's favourate and of course my teddy bear how i wish he cud stop those facial expressions in the diary room. Nkenna and Mzamo have no direction at all And Emma shud just go home b4 she steals Kevins Votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2009
nkenna can never win or come close 2 winning. i am voting like it is going out of fashion 4 kevin or 4 any person dat stands against her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2009
whats happening at the polls! Update pls! I need it like air to breath. I hope kevin is leading.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gbolalekan(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2009
Kevin 63.6%
Emma 19.7%
Itai 16.7%

kevin is in the lead.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2009
Kudos to you guys, I beg i dey ICAN training program, pls keep the updates coming.

I wii keep voting our boi with the sms and mxit. Abi formula don change?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2009
gbolalekan:

Kevin 63.6%
Emma 19.7%
Itai 16.7%

kevin is in the lead.
thanks a bunch. now i can breath!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ScreenDiva: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2009
df2006:

kevin has a good heart. it is terrible when you alway shout "i don,t care" and you go on and on and on to remove  someone just cos he has more flair, it shows u are lying and fake, of cos weak, eddy really cares and that why that money will not get to him, can,t wait to see his face on sunday.
itai will have a heart attack n hemorrhage if he dosen,t get that money. let,s forget about nkenna. the only person dat come close to having a good heart is mzamo, but hey! somebody, here call am ashawo and seriously, i no doubt am, so make she forget the money. emma, emma. she should count herself lucky dat she has gotten this far with her superiority complex. all in all the money belongs to kevin, he is just too likeable, even sadc people in their closets wish that eddy is if only a half, like kevin, and the old man went and had a mohawk haircut. haters secretly vote for him, kevin truly deserves the moola. voting him any way.

You are right, that Eddy really annoys me because he pretends a lot, he knows Kevin has the characteristics to win and he is very envious, just watch him anytime Kevin is dancing or cracking a joke in the house, you will understand that Eddy wants the money (Dollars) like now!!!!!!! He goes around saying, ''I want a woman to win'' i am not interested in the money i just want to enjoy myself, Na pure lie be that. That is why he is always happy each time he wins HoH to nail Kevin. He thinks it is easy to remove a major player like Kevin, The only reason the SADC people are longing for Eddy is because he is the only smoker remaining in the YACOB alliance.

The housemates forget that Biggie reserves the right to declare who ever they want as winner! and a lot has to go in giving a Housemate the dollars.

1. Entertainment - How often  a Hm makes viewers stay glued to their TV set.
2. How many times a Hm has been up also gives the Hm a good chance of winning the dollars, if you have never been up, that means you have not given Big brother any income so you do not stand a chance of winning.
3. How serious/dedicated a Hm takes a task.

Between Kevin and Emma whoever survives sunday's eviction stands a good chance at wining the dollars.

Kevin has never hidden the fact that he wants the Dollars that is why he makes sure Africa stays entertained, if i tune to BBR and i have not seen Kevin dance, rap (whether go or bad rapping, i no care) or cracking jokes in the house, i simply change the station. He is a major reason i watch BBR. Even Geraldine told the Hms during one of their discussions that when they were still at the palace Kevin was the centre of attraction/attention because he is always dancing and he was also very active that the girls loved watching him on the big screen. (who wouldn't) even the haters like MESSIMAN and KAY HUMMER secretly watch him and still condemn him.

Eddy, Nkenna and Mzamo will always deny the fact that they do not want the money yet na dem the money hungry pass, it is really irritating and annoying.

You do not want the money yet you make sure you win HoH, you remove the major players. Kevin knows he does not need to win HoH to win the Dollars, na Africa go decide. His stay in the house up to date is purely based on merit, not hating or bearing grudge. He knows he is entertaining, call him fake or not me i love Kevin even Biggie sef loves Kevin, I used to doubt this until i watched one of his diary session, the guy just dey play anyhow with Biggie and she allowed it, even when kevin wanted to leave the diary room Biggie asked '' Kevin are you leaving'' mennnn i was surprised. somebody on the strap said that Biggie is in love with Kevin.

Also on the Strap [b]'' If being talented means i am going to be short/midget then i better go visit DR 90210 for height reduction''  [/b]People are crazy about Kevin and you think BB is going to let him go just like that, na lie. But i am voting like craze for my home boi.

Why do you guys think Itai is always with Kevin, because he knows our boy's got talent, Fame & Fortune on his fingertips grin grin grin grin grin

I cannot wait to see Eddy's face on Sunday and also Nkenna's face too that village goat!!!! angry Its going to be a tough finale. Guysssss keeep voting our boy Kevin whether you love or hate him Plsssssssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ScreenDiva: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2009
I do not want to believe the unofficial polls but i strongly believe Itai may make it to the finals, just like what happened when Emma Elizabeth and Nkenna were up. Emma and Eliza had split votes and SADC voted for Nkenna the idiot come think say she strong.!!!

Kevin and Emma would have splits votes because they have the same fans under the umbrella of ''Non-smokers alliance'' while SADC will vote for Itai
between Kevin and Emma , one of them is sure to win that my believe sha.

I will not relent, i am still voting like craze. grin grin grin grin no blame me na for entertainment sake, the house is boring these days but our boy tries to bring in humour, to some people's believe, he may be annoying but like them say '' ONE MAN'S MEAT, grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ Nice one there, ScreenDiva

You really took your time on this one, I Likeeeeeee-It kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2009
guys kipp up the good work , latest updates

Three housemates are up for eviction. Whom do you want to save?
Kevin 63.2%
Emma 20.0%
Itai 16.8%

Total votes: 16310
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2009
screendiva, u too gbasky jor!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2009
ScreenDiva:

I do not want to believe the unofficial polls but i strongly believe Itai may make it to the finals, just like what happened when Emma Elizabeth and Nkenna were up. Emma and Eliza had split votes and SADC voted for Nkenna the idiot come think say she strong.!!!

Kevin and Emma would have splits votes because they have the same fans under the umbrella of ''Non-smokers alliance'' while SADC will vote for Itai
between Kevin and Emma , one of them is sure to win that my believe sha.

I will not relent, i am still voting like craze. grin grin grin grin no blame me na for entertainment sake, the house is boring these days but our boy tries to bring in humour, to some people's believe, he may be annoying but like them say '' ONE MAN'S MEAT, grin grin grin grin

No b lie
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2009
ScreenDiva:

2. How many times a Hm has been up also gives the Hm a good chance of winning the dollars, if you have never been up, that means you have not given Big brother any income so you do not stand a chance of winning.

shocked shocked shocked  grin Now thats funny, But going by this theory all of the remaining six HMs have been up at one time or the other init?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Akainzo(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2009
It's been fun reading you guys & ladies. In fact its been much more fun here than watching the BBR on air itself.

However I do notice that everyone seems to have a beef with Eddy nominating Kevin. I really do wish to know why?

As I see it, Kevin did replace Erastus so long ago, but then that was his choice and his strategy. Since then however, he has ALWAYS nominated Eddy! So the question is, why is it acceptable for Kevin to always nominate Eddy and Eddy can only be 'dumb' to nominate Kevin??

To all of us, this is a game in which strategising, conniving and lying has been allowed. BBR is a no holds barred version and thus must not be judged on the standard rules. Everyone's got to do whatever it takes to win the moola. And like the good proverbs say: Good guys finish last. And last does not win the money.

Just my 2 cents.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Akainzo:

It's been fun reading you guys & ladies. In fact its been much more fun here than watching the BBR on air itself.

However I do notice that everyone seems to have a beef with Eddy nominating Kevin. I really do wish to know why?

As I see it, Kevin did replace Erastus so long ago, but then that was his choice and his strategy. Since then however, he has ALWAYS nominated Eddy! So the question is, why is it acceptable for Kevin to always nominate Eddy and Eddy can only be 'dumb' to nominate Kevin??

To all of us, this is a game in which strategising, conniving and lying has been allowed. BBR is a no holds barred version and thus must not be judged on the standard rules. Everyone's got to do whatever it takes to win the moola. And like the good proverbs say: Good guys finish last. And last does not win the money.

Just my 2 cents.

We condemn Eddie because he's a pretender, he lies about not interested in the money and that he doesn't care about the money or who's a threat, yet he keeps nominating Kevin whereas Kevin has said from the starts that Eddie's his threat and that he would like him out first. so tell me, who's fake among these 2?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ I dont see your point here honeric?

Eddie swaps Kevin and Kevin nominates Eddie,

[list]
[li]They both want the money[/li]
[li]They both see each other as threats[/li]
[li]They both have their own strategy of winning the money, so let them be[/li]
[/list]

This applies to all the 6 six HMs, Akainzo [/b]is very right in his assessment of our constant bashing of other HMs (including Eddie and Itai). It makes this forum totally boring at times and takes away the fun we hope to derive by watching all the HMs objectively!

That's why i reminded everyone earlier about what was at stake here
GTay:

Bros, do you realize these guys are fighting it out for $200,000.00 USD = N 30,000,000.00 Naira  shocked

and BTW, there's nothing like "This person deserves the money, over this other person"

We'll simply do our best for our [b]NaijaBoi
to win, and if he doesnt, whoever wins, wins it by merit, serpent or not, fake or not, slut or not, fake-singer or not, black cat or not, village diva or not  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ScreenDiva: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Gtay

When i say how many times, i mean the number of times a Hm has been up.

Kevin has been up/Swapped five times now
Emma - Five times
Eddy - once, the second time was ''commrade in arms'' with Emma and from the unofficial polls, it was Emma's votes that saved him.

The other losers have been up once e.g Nkenna, Mzamo and Itai and it has always been a trio so you be the judge, if you are a businessman like Biggie who would you sincerely want to give your dollars to?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
ScreenDiva:

if you are a [b]businessman [/b]like Biggie who would you sincerely want to give your dollars to?

shocked shocked grin

Another funny post screendiva, I dont see it this way though. If Kevin wins (which i hope he does), he wins it by merit full-stop wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by gbolalekan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
GTay:

shocked shocked grin

Another funny post screendiva, I dont see it this way though. If Kevin wins (which i hope he does), he wins it by merit full-stop wink

YES OOOO! grin HE TRUELLY DESERVES IT
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
GTay:

^^^ I dont see your point here honeric?

Eddie swaps Kevin and Kevin nominates Eddie,

[list]
[li]They both want the money[/li]
[li]They both see each other as threats[/li]
[li]They both have their own strategy of winning the money, so let them be[/li]
[/list]

My point is that Eddie acts as if he doesn't care about his threats and the money, yet he goes about nominating his greatest threats or swapping him (he wants him gone but he has never come out to say he wants him gone or why he's swapping Kevin all the time apart from one sentence "he took out my friends"wink but he never says it unlike Kevin who nominates him and he always states why he's been doing that (Eddie's his threat)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
some or most of us r just being emotional bout d game & dats y we vent against eddy
eddy could not have put anyone else cos there just wasnt anybody else he could swap with apart from nkenna, kevin would have probably done d same if he were in eddy's shoes

we were looking forward to an eddy vs kevin showdown this time cos he always says he wants a woman to win (which is a load of horse manure to me) tongue d thinking was dat if d housemates nominated eddy & mzamo he would have swapped mzamo and put himself against kevin since he says "he doesnt care" (yeah right!)
unfortunately or fortunately things didnt work out dat way and now our boi is up again which was already expected anyways

well we never give up as nigerians and we r voting kevin till d end, nkenna leaves with her moneypot alone! angry
they say "its just a game" but obviously its NOT "just" a game anymore cos its $200,000 we talking bout here
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
naijagal:

some or most of us r just being emotional bout d game & dats y we vent against eddy
eddy could not have put anyone else cos there just wasnt anybody else he could swap with apart from nkenna, kevin would have probably done d same if he were in eddy's shoes

we were looking forward to an eddy vs kevin showdown this time cos he always says he wants a woman to win (which is a load of horse manure to me) tongue d thinking was dat if d housemates nominated eddy & mzamo he would have swapped mzamo and put himself against kevin since he says "he doesnt care" (yeah right!)
unfortunately or fortunately things didnt work out dat way and now our boi is up again which was already expected anyways

well we never give up as nigerians and we r voting kevin till d end, nkenna leaves with her moneypot alone! angry
they say "its just a game" but obviously its NOT "just" a game anymore cos its $200,000 we talking bout here

Did he just start with the swapping thing? he has been swapping Kevin as far as i am concerned, Kevin has been the only member standing that has been swapped the most. and Edward has been the one he swapped him the most so you see what i am talking about? i am not saying he shouldn't try to survive, but why say you don't care about the money yet you want your biggest threat out (isn't that pretense?)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
kevin says edward is a threat to him getting the money hence he nominates him, on the other hand edward says he's not interested in the money but he keeps putting up kevin who is obviously a prime candidate for the dough.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
Honeric01

Sometimes we're watching the show from a one-sided angle as far as i'm concerned!

If i tell you that Kevin has once said "He would have come for the show without the money" what would you say to that?

and YES, he said this to Yacob and Hanington,

Of course i want Naijaboi to win, but I enjoy watching the show as a [b]neutral [/b]as well, we dont have to bash other HMs just to prove that NaijaBoi should win the money, no body Holy Pass (BTW how do you know what goes on in Eddie's mind?)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
let me guess, if eddy is asked why he keeps nominating kevin he ll say he was trying to remove the biggest obstacle to nkenna/emma/mzamo winning.

bullsheet from a douchebag
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
GTay:

Honeric01

Sometimes we're watching the show from a one-sided angle as far as i'm concerned!

If i tell you that Kevin has once said "He would have come for the show without the money" what would you say to that?

and YES, he said this to Yacob and Hanington,

Of course i want Naijaboi to win, but I enjoy watching the show as a [b]neutral [/b]as well, we dont have to bash other HMs just to prove that NaijaBoi should win the money, no body Holy Pass (BTW how do you know what goes on in Eddie's mind?)

Yes he said that when they were still many, but has repeated stated he's here for the money so what are you saying? as Eddie ever said so? yet he wants to remain in the house? if he doesn't care about the money, why didn't he swap himself for mzamo?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ naijagal and gtay, yeah u guys get the point people are just being 2 emotional, leave eddie alone, leave itai alone, just leave them all alone, it's a game and it's the survival of the fittest, wateva means i repeat wateva means they use to win that is not against the rule of the game is due to their smartness and pragmaticism and should not be criticized by us, the only power we have is our vote and not our criticism, if we like, we can criticise as far as the cash is in the winners account, we can't do nothing, so let's allow them strategise and then we play our own part here, whoever wins now in worthy of the cash whether the person misuse it or not for they worked hard for it through their smartness and good strategy. I hope u guys criticising have been voting. Play ur own part let them play theirs. Remember action speaks louder than words.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ Thanks Manny for your perfect post

At times i wish i was watching this show from another country, just to avoid getting carried away by sentiments and emotions sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
ha ha ha, see people dey try dey do like say dem no no wetin dey happen, dem dey use sense preach, well sah, we all know wetin dey happen so i no go do like say i dey support any bodi again so that those outside flies no go kana
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
@gtay, exactly sometimes i wish i wish i was watching from a country which ain't participating, that way,it will be judged based on merit not on the ground of patriotism, that way the show would be more fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
once upon a time on dis forum I was so emotional bout dis game (still am) but some people hear challenged me to be a bit objective & see things from a different perspective
Make una no burst una vein cos win or lose kevin no go give us 1 kobo! Me I just luv d boi & dats y am voting like crazy to ensure he sails through
I consider it ma good deed of d year & next year make Naija no go so I no go kolo again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
guys sentiments aside, who do you think has really worked for the money from day 1? As much as we are trying to be objective, apart from Nigeria, there are about 8 to 9 other african countries that have consistently voted the naijaboi, they must have seen something in him. If strong guys like black jesus (hannington, Jacob, Quin can be dusted by Kevin , that says a lot about him.

Kevin and Gerry are the only candidates that never came up by nominations despite not winning HOH, that also says a lot.  Eddie on the other hand

One other reason there has been so much negative posts about him from SADC is simply because they also know he's a threat to their candidates. There wasn't much about Nkenna because she stands no chance, a bit about Gerry because she was well behaved.

In conclusion, this is not just about patriotism, if Nkenna was the only Naija candidate, some people will "throw" their own eviction party on behalf of MNet to say thank you for the countries that made it possible for her eviction.

Kevin has been well behaved from DAY 0 , he has a very positive attitude and that has kept him in viewers faces for so long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.