Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,753 members, 7,979,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:57 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157281 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
My sister,no kolo abeg,na only u we get. Free ur mind girl, it's just a game may the best man/woman win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
When Bayo was evicted, most naijas were happy, when Ofunneka was there, naijas abused yapped and supported her because she represented us well, most people supported Uti but when he went on rampage and was evicted, some of us were for it because the violence was uncalled for. Kevin deserves the support he's getting from naijas and the rest of Africa because he worked for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Mannylex
you're soo right, i sometimes envy those rep-less ROA guys. all they have to do is watch, enjoy and vote. they will never suffer the pain of losing a housemate, they don't have to withstand country bashings week after week etc etc.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ exactly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
Mannylex:

My sister,no kolo abeg,na only u we get. Free your mind girl, it's just a game may the best man/woman win.
abi oh wink thank u my broda
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Akainzo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
honeric01:

Did he just start with the swapping thing? he has been swapping Kevin as far as i am concerned, Kevin has been the only member standing that has been swapped the most. and Edward has been the one he swapped him the most so you see what i am talking about? i am not saying he shouldn't try to survive, but why say you don't care about the money yet you want your biggest threat out (isn't that pretense?)

I am surprised at you reacting to this statement and using it as a yardstick. If he was not interested in the money, what the hell was he doing there

Please, if you believe it that someone that slaps you didn't intend to hurt you, then start basing the choice on that. The guy is in the game for the money (he hasn't rang the bell yet, and aint ringing it), don't blame him if his strategy also includes deceiving the uninitiated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
Akainzo:

I am surprised at you reacting to this statement and using it as a yardstick. If he was not interested in the money, what the hell was he doing there

Please, if you believe it that someone that slaps you didn't intend to hurt you, then start basing the choice on that. The guy is in the game for the money (he hasn't rang the bell yet, and aint ringing it), don't blame him if his strategy also includes deceiving the uninitiated.

do u know the purpose of the show? why would they keep saying stuffs like that when they know they meant the other way round? what i don't like is the fact that they claim others are fake when they refuse to see this point i am making about Eddie. he keeps saying he doesn't need the money, so we shouldn't condemn that right? but when another hs8m says the same, some people slit him/her. let's always point out what is right and wrong in respective of who's involve.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
kbone:

let me guess, if eddy is asked why he keeps nominating kevin he ll say he was trying to remove the biggest obstacle to nkenna/emma/mzamo winning.

bullsheet from a douchebag
have been laffing since & keep reading it over and over grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
honeric01:

do u know the purpose of the show? why would they keep saying stuffs like that when they know they meant the other way round? what i don't like is the fact that they claim others are fake when they refuse to see this point i am making about Eddie. he keeps saying he doesn't need the money, so we shouldn't condemn that right? but when another hs8m says the same, some people slit him/her. let's always point out what is right and wrong in respective of who's involve.

@honeric

You dont want to understand the point the others are making. Everyone in there has  a strategy. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt. Eddie's strategy is obviously the "I dont care" thing and saying he wants a girl to win thereby taking the weak ones with him to the finals. Itai, is the master player of all time in the house.He is the only one(plus Yacob) that understood this season's theme from day 1. Its when people get overly emotional that they begin to lose the essence of the game. Kevin's strategy? Well, at a point, it looked like he had no strategy at all in the house, then he attached himself to Eliza by the hip and it became a strategy for him(as we understood from his words a couple of days later).It was a strategy that nearly cost him a place in the finals.

Emma's strategy since Jeremy left, has been to be herself and straightforward with everything(no pretences) and thats why her fan base seems to be growing by the day.
I dont want to talk about Nkenna and Mzamo. So eddie saying he doesnt need the money is simply to lend credence to the "I dont care attitude".

Why some of us say kevin is fake, apart from his strategy, is because he constantly used to tell Eliza that she should consider their relationship because of the viewers. Eliza told him more than once, to stop acting for the cameras and be himself.
A lot of people started watching the show late and some even only watch on weekends and thus may not be able to put every thing in proper perspective.
Sometimes, its good to just watch as you would normaly watch if you were not Nigerian or as if you were some foreigner in some non-african country. Then you would see every one and everything as they are. You would then have favorites and see the good as well as the bad in all of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
kbone:

let me guess, if eddy is asked why he keeps nominating kevin he ll say he was trying to remove the biggest obstacle to nkenna/emma/mzamo winning.

bullsheet from a douchebag

been laffing my head off! I'm not so sure eddie really respects women, I'm certain it's his strategy, afterall was it not him (or maybe it was his twin) that made some derogatory remark about women and p---y control (forgive my language) in the early days?

Anyway, if it is with regards to the person that worked the hardest, its Kevin - even his annoying relationship with Eliza gave me something to talk about, and to be quite honest it was a different twist from most of the relationships we have seen in BBA so far, men! that boy get perserverance!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2009
cant still tell d difference between eddy & his twin but i know together both were really raw & sexually explicit in their description of women, their anatomy and wat they wud do or did do to them tongue tongue tongue
have to also admit dat eddy sometimes shows his sensitive, funny and thoughtful side as well. his pranks lost its meaning when his twin left, poor dude was just trying to keep himself busy
and of course he cares about d money, if not what da heck did he enter d show for

dont know y dis show has made me feel so many mixed emotions almost on a daily basis cheesy angry shocked tongue embarassed undecided cry

i liked itai in d beginning cos i thought he was one of d very mature & intelligent housemates (still is i guess) where itai lost my respect was when he sold out d non smokers to d smokers. infact it was a downward spiral for d guy in dat house from then on
his only friend in dat house right now is d same kevin he willingly swapped quin & kristal 4
wat ever he is going through today in dat house today, believe me he brought upon himself. i wouldnt trust dat guy for nothing angry

dis brings me to our naijaboy kevin cheesy, bbr will never 4get dis short guy EVER!
there is no deragatory word or insult dis poor boy has not received from viewers and my fellow nairalanders
sure he has worked on our nerves with his facial expressions (which still crack me up grin) to his tired rap lines (got fame & fortune on my blah blah) to his crazy "romance" with mean spirited eliza embarassed angry. lets not 4get him being accused of being "fake" of course & diary room sessions with "sarah"(who by d way secretly likes d dude wink)
dude has a heart & determination bigger & taller than himself & i admire dat in him
if he wins d money believe me i would be over d moon & celebrate like he was my own brother but if he doesnt am sure many of us wud still be proud that he repped his country & himself d best he could
dis boy impressed me from day 1 and am so happy he has made it dis far, and dats y am still watching and voting him like there is no tomorrow

KEVIN u have tried abeg kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
Kevin does have his faults but then they all do, take Richard for example he was an even bigger actor than Kevin yet he won. We Nigerians have always been objective, supporting the best man and some times we are even more critical of our reps than others but in this case i think the best man is Kevin. Another motivating factor is the hate for Nigeria. Its now glaring that if we don't take our stand with Kevin a Nigerian rep will never win BBA as its obvious that the real beef is with Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
there's no point kickin ourselves about a false sense of objectivity. Its not just a naija thing because we all seem to despise nkenna and were indifferent towards Boraldine.Its not by accident that Kevo has managed to galvanise so much momentum accross board. He does have his short-comings but he has been our best ambassador on the entire BBA series from inception. He comes accross as a sharp boi and that's what;s unique about him.
that being said, there were other strong contenders for d mulla but it's my candid view that the solid threats have all left d house via the dreaded 'comrades-in-arms'route. To Kevo's credit, his votes alone saved both himself and psychobeth several times, to the chagrin of his traducers.
When push comes to shove, even those other countries that usually tend to hate naija will succumb to the sheer popularity of our 'MIDGET KING'.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
tatiana009:

Kevin does have his faults but then they all do, take Richard for example he was an even bigger actor than Kevin yet he won. We Nigerians have always been objective, supporting the best man and some times we are even more critical of our reps than others but in this case i think the best man is Kevin. Another motivating factor is the hate for Nigeria. Its now glaring that if we don't take our stand with Kevin a Nigerian rep will never win BBA as its obvious that the real beef is with Naija.

A Nigerian will never win Big Brother no matter how hard we try
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
kaydee:

A Nigerian will never win Big Brother no matter how hard we try

dude, have u seen 2mo? i hate "absolute" statements like this one when u can be easily proven wrong. i hope u don't approach life with this attitude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
meanwhile i really enjoyed kevin's step-mom story, he's been gettin hate for it and nkenna supporters are even accusing kevin fans of double standards. meanwhile i think i know a true story when i hear one, didnt sound like any of nkenna's.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
Kaydee i disagree with you, even with all the beef with our level of intelligence, street smart (you know what i mean) and population we can pull it off  and the best time is now because somehow Kevin has been able to gain the support of countries like Angola and Tanzania which normally would not be supporting a Nigerian rep.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
kbone:

meanwhile i really enjoyed kevin's step-mom story, he's been gettin hate for it and nkenna supporters are even accusing kevin fans of double standards. meanwhile i think i know a true story when i hear one, didnt sound like any of nkenna's.

Talking about double standards- if its Nkenna, her supporters will say she is been herself(real). Now the poor boy is expressing himself, they think he needs sympathy votes. Abeg haters should go for a swim in the atlantic ocean. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
[quote author=kbone link=topic=320044.msg4995728#msg4995728 date=1259174927]

[quote][/quote]

all na superstory but if it wins him some sympathy, it's all good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
I wont say nada till the final day.Except they let more West African Countries participate,i repeat,a Nigerian won't win.They'd rather give it to Nkenna if she wasn't Nigerian than give it to Kevin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kbone(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
kaydee:

I wont say nada till the final day.Except they let more West African Countries participate,i repeat,a Nigerian won't win.They'd rather give it to Nkenna if she wasn't Nigerian than give it to Kevin.

dude not again, are u them? u can say the chances are not so good but no absolutes. they once said a black man will never be the american president. open your mind and learn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ayusman16(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
Ur votes counts Kaydee. Rather than join forces with the never-do-well. I'll suggest u pick up ur phone or log on to cast ur votes relentlessly for ur Naija rep (I don't mean Nkenna). tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
see fight between mzamo & itai shocked shocked

itai & mzamo have words
mzamo drunk as usual keeps poking and pushing itai
mzamo rants and keeps insulting itai
mzamo smashes d glass door
eddy bundles her into d diary room

dis gal is a disgrace to malawi embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
kbone:

dude not again, are u them? u can say the chances are not so good but no absolutes. they once said a black man will never be the american president. open your mind and learn.

U need some soul searching man,comparing America with Africa, U need to reason on another level man, This is Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
@kaydee
kevin has a huge chance of winning especially if Emma is evicted. imagine him getting angola, ghana, nigeria, moz, ethiopia, kenya, tanzania votes in the finale (those are the countries that will never vote for eddy). thats seven out of 15 leaving the remaining 4 to share 8 votes among themselves. lets be optimistic smiley

naijagal:

she's a disgrace to womanhood period. embarassed cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaydee(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
dominique:

@kaydee
kevin has a huge chance of winning especially if Emma is evicted. imagine him getting angola, ghana, nigeria, moz, ethiopia, kenya, tanzania votes in the finale (those are the countries that will never vote for eddy). thats seven out of 15 leaving the remaining 4 to share 8 votes among themselves. lets be optimistic smiley

she's a disgrace to womanhood period. embarassed cry

Really wanna see a Nigerian win even if it is Nkenna grin grin grin I think Biggie is happy Kevin is always up so they can rake in money.As long as a Nigerian is up,the money rolls in and in the final,they'll say he lost narrowly again and would rather give it to Mzamo or Itai. The last one wasn't close at all and Ricco won since day 5. Kevin should be a clear winner by now but just because he's Nigerian, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
dats d spirit kaydee, positivity is all we want
naija we r known for dat hence d title of "d happiest people on earth" grin

dat bit of nkenna embarassed pls dont give me nightmares
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
kaydee:

true but dont forget, they'd be praising kev also as a would be BBA revolution winner if he weren't Nigerian. I'm happy we have some countries on our side on Kev tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2009
naijagal:

itai & mzamo have words
mzamo drunk as usual keeps poking and pushing itai
mzamo rants and keeps insulting itai
mzamo smashes d glass door
eddy bundles her into d diary room

Na wah o! mzamo na major gangster sha! I know she is being applauded for standing up for womanhood but it would make more sense if she was coherent and more graceful in her fight. Meanwhile later she come meet naijaboi dey tell am about the fight, naijaboi dey fear to even talk, at one point he quietly muttered that he was afraid she would take him up na im he no wan talk, LWKMD!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2009
ponytail if na u nko? U no go fear chick way smash glass with her fist

Trust Naija, kevin & nkenna no put mouth. It was after d smashed glass incident when mzamo entered house dat nkenna now blocked her from getting to itai
Dat mzamo na devil, she wanted itai 2 beat her so he cud be removed from d house but she might b d one to leave now if big broda go get dat kain liver

Wat a nite, itai too no go 4get BB revolution & a gal called mzamo ever in his life
He is reaping d fruits of all d double crossing & treachery he indulged himself in throughout his stay in d house
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2009
naijagal:

ponytail if na u nko? U no go fear chick way smash glass with her fist

Sis, I for ruuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!

Then see Voltron Nkenna, I like the way she just blocked Mzamo saying she should beat her if she (Mzamo) wanted to get past to get to Itai. If you notice Mzamo mellow small, because she know say no how no how wey Nkenna no go dent am!

Waves of deja vu to the fight with Hannington by the way, it appears Mzamo only responds back to physical violence or at least the threat of it. Hmmmmmm,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by baby4u2(f): 5:33am On Nov 26, 2009
No need for nominations to see Mzamo evicted, she should be thrown out of the house by BB immediately. I like that ITAI i dont care what anyone says, Very cool guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.