Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,664 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155309 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2009
soki2ng:

OMG OMG OM EFIN G THAT BABOOM UP IN GERALDINES BED AGAIN,  DATS IT,  I'M VOTING EMMA/EDDIE EVERY HOUR,

I hate seeing that. And Geraldine will just be there mumbling unmh unmh and giggling all through .Letting that annoying person get all up in her face.

I fear for that girl. She is so naive and doesnt seem like someone who can stand under consistent pressure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2009
Seems like what i feared the most has happened!

From what i can gather,the show is now boring.
Actually miss Hannicob,Erastus.
Gone r the days when i'd continuously refresh BB4 nairaland/oboma forum for updates.

Reminds me of last yrs' show when Uti&Sheila were voted out.I wish hsemates&viewers will stop being sentimental&vote out pple who add nothing to the show.Can u imagine a final few weeks with:
hannicob
twins
Quin
Paloma
Kristal
Itai
Kevin
Liz

Entertaining!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2009
/\
           i
           i
    uhmm . . didn't see  Nkenna's name dia. grin u kno wat,same reason sorta u don't want her in d house as a viewers . . . sames reason sorta d evictees r not wanted  in d house as housemates.

Its a two way thing.u judge from the outside . . they judge from d inside. . . . remember dia r two other Nigerians in d house n none have expressed displeasure wit Nkenna's ways. .( i kno wat som of ya'll wil say about dis) grin

It's a totally different feeling when u r in d house n livin wit them housemates i tell u. . . same wit life. . . to know people characters well . . live wit them . . . only then can u gauge yr feelin 2wards them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Dalby(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2009
I don't know about that, but Nkenna is still the same viewed from outside or inside. The insiders cannot complain because a nation fighting against itself cannot stand. She actually sees nothing good in anyone. She does not trust anyone including herself. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2009
/\
i
i
So why hasn't she been kicked out,if said fellin is same w/in d house?? . . . ya'll kno we wud hav been happier if that had happened grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2009
Hello my people. Who do you think we should vote to remain in the house this week. Personally, I woulld prefer to keep Liz and Ka1, tho I don't like the former. What would be the implication of keeping this pair, against Eddy and Emma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
hey guys, who are we voting for? i dont care so much about liz/kaone but i dont want to waste my votes on eddy/emma. ssuggestions pls!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
I'm voting Liz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaypumpin2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
soloqy:

I hate seeing that. And Geraldine will just be there mumbling unmh unmh and giggling all through .Letting that annoying person get all up in her face.

I fear for that girl. She is so naive and doesnt seem like someone who can stand under consistent pressure.

Hey bro,

Can you please intimate me of the cheapest package that the BBA can be viewed on on DSTV,and does it have SSN3?
This Hitv is boring minus weekend footie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hey bro,

Can you please intimate me of the cheapest package that the BBA can be viewed on on DSTV,and does it have SSN3?

The cheapest is the N4,500 bouquet
It doesn't have SSN3 though.

If you want SSN3, pay N9,500
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by kaypumpin2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Thanks ma'am wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
Keri Hilson to visit the BBA house.
Friday at 20.00 CAT and spend 2hrs
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
keri hilson in BB house! now i wish am an housemate. lucky HMs i hope they wont get star-strucked.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Keri Hilson to visit the BBA house.
Friday at 20.00 CAT and spend 2hrs

grin Should be fun for the viewers and HMs, 7pm Naija Time
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
I'm sure you can watch the BB channel with as low as N1,500 monthly subscription. Why not just go to their new office at Opebi, beside Tastee Fried Chicken outlet, to find out more.

omohwunmmy:

keri hilson in BB house! now i wish am an housemate. lucky HMs i hope they wont get star-strucked.

Who is Keri Hilson?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
she is an american superstar! best r&b soul act mobo awards. remember d songs energy& knock u down? thats miss kerry. she is gorgeous!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
Whoopie:

Who is Keri Hilson?

Good question. she is not a God 4sure.
anyway, i just pray Nkenna wuld b caged somwer 4d 2hours Keri wil b in d house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
lindabon:

anyway, i just pray Nkenna wuld b caged somwer 4d 2hours Keri wil b in d house.

even lions roar in a cage grin

i think she should be sent to the diary room for the 2hours keri will be there
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Whoopie:

Who is Keri Hilson?

/\
               i
               i
        abi o tongue now if it were Mariah Carey,Whitney Houston,Beyonce . . . . . no body wud ask that question. . . . . i bet some of d housemates don't kno her either tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
Keri Hilson is the rave of the moment.

Has hits like:
Energy,
knock You Down
Return the Favour etc.

Has collaborated with
Lil wayne, Timberland, Fabolous, Neyo, Kanye West.
She is a STAR

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Keri Hilson is the rave of the moment.

Has hits like:
Energy,
knock You Down
Return the Favour etc.

Has collaborated with
Lil wayne, Timberland, Fabolous, Neyo, Kanye West.
She is a STAR

100% agreed!!1

Simply to put it: SHE ROCKS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
Whoopie:

I'm sure you can  watch the BB channel with as low as N1,500 monthly subscription. Why not just go to their new office at Opebi, beside Tastee Fried Chicken outlet, to find out more.

Who is Keri Hilson?

No wonder you are asking who Keri Hilson is. I'm sure that N1500 bouquet (which, by the way is known only to you) doesn't get any music channels, how much less Big Brother. lol. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^
LMAO cheesy grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
No wonder you are asking who Keri Hilson is. I'm sure that N1500 bouquet (which, by the way is known only to you) doesn't get any music channels, how much less Big Brother. lol.

There is a newly introduced bouquet of N1,500
You can't watch BBA but you can watch:

Trace
E!
TSN
Soundcity. . .and other 'useless' stations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
Really? What has become of DSTV? When did this happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^^^^^^
Yep.
Came out recently.

They want to make it affordable to the 'masses'.
Also a way to compensate for their recent price increase
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Hey bro,

BlueDiva:

Whoopie:

I'm sure you can watch the BB channel with as low as N1,500 monthly subscription. Why not just go to their new office at Opebi, beside Tastee Fried Chicken outlet, to find out more.
lawyerchap:

No wonder you are asking who Keri Hilson is. I'm sure that N1500 bouquet (which, by the way is known only to you) doesn't get any music channels, how much less Big Brother. lol. grin grin
BlueDiva:

Trace
E!
TSN

lawyerchap:

Really? What has become of DSTV? When did this happen?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin been laffing so hard tears are still streaming down my face  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i just luv u guys, u made my evening memorable kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
is this nkenna a lunatic or something! while the housemates are working she is singing God will make a way for me on her bed. eish!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
nne m

d shic need d mula

nobody knows her father's name - so its a serious matter

wait till she realises she's not up for eviction on sunday
she'll start singing in vernacular so hard she'll lose all the money in her moneypot wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Trace
E!
TSN

Are you sure it is not the Family Bouquet you are talking about? The subscription fee for that is 2500 monthly o. Not N1500
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
idts

lawyerchap:

LOL u;re funny

BlueDiva:

Trace
E!
TSN

these multi choice guys are so not considerate, such rip offs they are! taking out the dual view code in the whole of 9ja so we are left with the option of either connecting to one decorder or get two or more of same kind to enjoy multiple view. . now it feels good to cheat on them, breaking into the code and still enjoy dual view but pay for one. .lol

Wow keri hilson in BBA. .thats really nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
omohwunmmy:

is this nkenna a lunatic or something! while the housemates are working she is singing God will make a way for me on her bed. eish!

lol . . . . r u joking wid Nkenna . . .  grin grin
and on the website, they titled the video "Sleeping on the Job". i'm sure dey tink that d girl is crazy enuf to SLEEP SING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.