Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155308 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ gtay   
Oh no u didn't , haaaaaaa haaaaaaa 'glued to d caveman ''
Dat cracked me up man!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Anonymous2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
yh yh same here but if caveman still stayz 4 one mo wk that is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
whats it with d 3 nigerians getting salon surprise? the housemate will start conspiring against them to reduce the no. good thing - gerry gets a clean hair!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
omohwunmmy:

whats it with d 3 nigerians getting salon surprise? the housemate will start conspiring against them to reduce the no. good thing - gerry gets a clean hair!

Me thinks its becos
1. They have to look good for Ms. Kerry Hilson  kiss who shows up in the house in < 3hrs
2. BB asked that four(4) HMs come into the diary room, Quinn + 3Naijas were the quickest (Kevin makin it only after almost knocking out K1 sad)
3. Eventually all HMS will get their hair done, Eliza now looks good anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
loooooool

someone (9jan) just wrote on the strap that Keri Hilson will fall for Kevin grin grin but seriously angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
^
^
miracles still happens. who knows!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^^^^
Make una dream on.

GTay:

Dont bet on that,

If she remains glued to caveman kaone(if he survives sunday), then leo wont hesitate to send her packing! angry

Leonel has a crush on Gerry.
A crush doesn't die that easily, it thrives on hope.
Hope that someday. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
GTay:

loooooool

someone (9jan) just wrote on the strap that Keri Hilson will fall for Kevin grin grin but seriously angry angry angry

LOL!!!!!! OMG! These people will just not kill me!

P.S I salute the naija hustle sha, see as even meek Gerry jumped over the ledge to get to the diary room on time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
omohwunmmy:

GTay:

2. BB asked that four(4) HMs come into the diary room, Quinn + 3Naijas were the quickest (Kevin makin it only after almost knocking out K1 sad)
ponytail:

P.S I salute the naija hustle sha, see as even meek Gerry jumped over the ledge to get to the diary room on time.

haaaa haaaa! grin grin grin grin Naija no day carry last when it comes to free things grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
spoil sport Nkenna starts shouting 'keri hilson is outside' i mean is she superstitious or sumtin angry
how does she know things?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
guys, please keep the updates coming in,and wats popping in there, wanna watch Ghana vs Brazil can't miss it. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
Mannylex:

guys, please keep the updates coming in,and wats popping in there, wanna watch Ghana vs Brazil can't miss it. lol

will u also giv us updates for ghana vs brazil match grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
the door to the palace opens slowly and the HMs enter amidst shrieks of excitement

but alas no one is there, but there is a dance stage set

but no one is on it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
9jas and Liz shout 'its dbanj.' lol

only if they knew undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
the suspense continues with keri hilson music playin in the bckground

while the HMs keep guessing
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
@Gtay, sure will tell u all wats going down there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
, BB

"ThIs is big brother will all Housemates go into the lounge"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
the house goes krazy,

as two dancers come on stage ,

followed by keri hilson looking stunning

Nkenna is the first to jump on her

elizabeth cant take it as she holds her mouth in shock
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
she performs 'turning me on' live on the dance stage, while the HMs grove to the beat

music stops as they all hug her,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
a lunatic posts on the sms strap

"NEWS FLASH: KERI HILSON HAS FALLEN IN LOV WITH SWAGALICIOUS KELVIN, KERIKEVI"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
BB

"This is big brother will all HMs go to the lounge"

Housemates

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nkenna Oooooo!!!!!!!! OMG she is so stuck on kerri!!!! Am so amused!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
They finally return to the lounge, with Keri

Kevin dusts the seat for her
While Mrs Nkenna makes sure she sits right inside beside Keri
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nkenna is even wearing Keri's shades!!! LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
kai. You guys dey enjoy
it is times like this i miss naija

is there any site that offers online streaming or something where i can watch BBA?

@gtay
thanks for the updates  smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
@GTay, nkenna can't even maintain herself for once must she jump at her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
Keri Hilson is in the house, Nkenna actually predicted she may be the one coming in. she just said now that if she leaves on sunday, she is fulfilled! Elizabeth is star struck and there is excitement all over the place. great experience for em
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
funkybaby:

kai. You guys dey enjoy
it is times like this i miss naija

is there any site that offers online streaming or something where i can watch BBA?

! we r just in d same situation  cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
Can U imagine!!!! She's got her bodyguard with her!!!!!! Am so so amused!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by funkybaby(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
lindabon:

! we r just in d same situation  cry cry cry

sad cry cry

i came across this live feed link
i watched a bit before it suddenly stopped playing

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/livefeed/

nkenna don use style obtain keri's specs.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
The HMs just keep on staring and staring (with Elizabeth completely star struck)

They take Keri to their Bed rooms

Who is the big bully following Keri around  shocked  shocked  shocked
dont tell me she brought her Body Guard into the house, angry
Poor gurl musta seen the caveman and had to get some security in grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
these guys have just made Nkenna's year, I can just imagine her re-enacting the whole experience at the  village meeting when she gets back

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.