Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,664 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155309 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
Na wa, Nkenna wants to spoil an otherwise great evening
by picking up a fight with Elizabeth undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
Kaone simply has to go on sunday,

whats with the desperation in trying to rest his head on Geraldine's b**bs

she's pushed his head away countless times already angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
/\
           i
           i
   Gerry's givin him free space that's why angry angry angry . . . that girl makes me wanna call her st*pid.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
dat kaone is really a cave man, anyways it's not his fault is geraldine's for sending the wrong signals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
was nkenna asking keri 2giv out her bracelet ??

how come elizabeth became dumb throughout keri's visit
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
i don't think Nkenna is a kind of person i wud lik 2 hav as a friend undecided she creates mountain out of d tiniest of things,she holds grudges till kingdom come n neva let go of past quarrel n hateful words . . . i do not lik people who r lik that cry cry cry cry . . . we all get mad once in a while yeah. . . but when d other party apologizes . . . let it go!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ceasyc(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
humble n down 2 earth gal - keri hilson ROCKSSSSSSSSS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

i don't think Nkenna is a kind of person i wud lik 2 hav as a friend undecided she creates mountain out of d tiniest of things,she holds grudges till kingdom come n neva let go of past quarrel n hateful words . . . i do not lik people who r lik that cry cry cry cry . . . we all get mad once in a while yeah. . . but when d other party apologizes . . . let it go!

and to tink dat her kind of person is d type dat wil pray down d whole world and quote the bible verses like no man business!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
as long as there are women in dat house, there will always be drama

both nkenna and elizabeth have some issues
i feel dat on a good day, eliza will definitely blow up and give as good as she gets but she is reigning in her emotions cos of da cameras.
our madam no send, camera or no camera she will make her feelings known to all who care(or dont) care to listen

kevin is already caught in d middle, what to do? support ur country women or ur comrade in arms?
just hope these women will not make dis boy lose out b4 time sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2009
Very mature of eliz to work out on nkenna when she kept goin on and on,
Um was kevin by her bedside again?

Why k1 kristal en co carry thier beds to the palace? The bedroom looks empty
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2009
OMG who is the guest in d house? I just tuned in
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2009
Wow,
Didnt take my eyes off Keri throughout her stay.

I'm so amazed at how humble she is.
She even ate and drank in the house.

A per Gerry/K1,
Gerry told K1 her boyfriend is doing his youth service,
And so they hardly see much of each other.

It seems, she is falling for K1.
We now know her relationship ain't so strong afterall.

As per Nkenna/Eliz,
They've been carrying around some bad blood for a while.

Nkenna is so immature and that showed last night.
I don't know how she's managed to avoid eviction all this while.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
This is what Liz said after Keri Hilson left

"the way keri hilson dresses is just like me" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
those housemates sef! And Nkenna, when Emma said something about Nkenna asking for the bracelet which was probably very expensive, Nkenna shouted back 'I dont care, [and somewhere down the line she also said] , my father must hear this! my mother must hear this! my friends and family must hear this!'

Emma really believes in herself,

And Liz with the incessant name dropping , totally hilarious! Glad they had a good time though, must have been a wonderful surprise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
Gunnergal:

This is what Liz said after Keri Hilson left

"the way keri hilson dresses is just like me" grin grin grin grin grin

^^^
let me quote her exact words cheesy

"see how keri's dressed?. . . thats me in a club!!!!"
grin grin tongue

menn its one heck of a boring day in the house. who the heck is that dude   why cant they bring in a celebrity that everybody knows. even edward is not mingling wiv him and he's suppposed to be a namibian celeb  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2009
Bba is so borin today, I've been watchin mm2

bigbroda even bribed them with a video camera and music, Stil borin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
someone tell me, does geraldine look like michelle obama?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
Nkenna
No sense of decorum.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
df2006:

someone tell me, does geraldine look like michelle obama?

NO
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
KEVIN LOOKS LIKE OSITA IHEME AND Chinedu Ikedieze(aka aki and pawpaw) on that bike. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
Well, sometimes she has a Michelle Obama look
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
thought dat dogg dude is supposed to be a musician/rapper or something? havent heard him do nothing undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2009
lindabon:

KEVIN LOOKS LIKE OSITA IHEME AND Chinedu Ikedieze(aka aki and pawpaw) on that bike. undecided undecided undecided
LWKMD!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
goodness, geraldine and kaone had a mild disagreement in d kitchen where she said she wud shove something up his ass shocked
they have aplologised and made up though, they are now hugging nonstop and k1 pecked her on d cheeks
think he wanted to kiss her but she quickly grabbed her cocktail to drink (smart move girl) wink

did anyone watch nkenna quarelling with liz? well actually she was making a lot of noise trying to defend herself while every other people in d room basically ignored her
somehow am actually beginning to feel sorry for dis girl sad, she thinks she is going tomorrow hence all dis antagonistic behaviour. another thing is no man seems interested in her in d house, she is human after all and am sure dat hurts
she however doesnt make it easy to like her though
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lysaa(f): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
lindabon:

ouch!thats wikid wikid wikid!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
And i heard her (Nkenna) calling someone a fool ("whoever did this to me, that person is a fool"wink. shocked shocked,  it is like someone offended her?
but she talks to much and is always loud,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2009
i wonder how Nkenna will react when she finds out shes wont leaving tomorrow afterall. by then she wold have picked quarrel wiv all the housemates. i dont know how she'll excape next week's nominations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
naijagal:

goodness, geraldine and kaone had a mild disagreement in d kitchen where she said she wud shove something up his ass shocked
they have aplologised and made up though, they are now hugging nonstop and k1 pecked her on d cheeks
think he wanted to kiss her but she quickly grabbed her cocktail to drink (smart move girl) wink

did anyone watch nkenna quarelling with liz? well actually she was making a lot of noise trying to defend herself while every other people in d room basically ignored her
somehow am actually beginning to feel sorry for dis girl sad, she thinks she is going tomorrow hence all dis antagonistic behaviour. another thing is no man seems interested in her in d house, she is human after all and am sure dat hurts
she however doesnt make it easy to like her though

Nkenna is too local,loud,hyper, loquacious and apparently, a gossipmonger . no guy wants a  woman wid all six characteristics in one. if person no too fyn, at list, dem suppose gt good manners(i no talk say she no fyn o)
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
she will not escape nominations but am sure dat capuera dada haired leo will save her, honestly dont see d relevance of leo and jeremy in this show undecided zero entertainment
nkenna is way more entertaining than they are (cant believe i just said that) lipsrsealed

if they put geraldine and nkenna up leo will have to save one and since he has been dismissed by geraldine he might spitefully leave her on d chopping block and put k1 up as well(dat is if he survives tomorrow)
tomorrows events will deliver another drama filled week

please can anyone tell me what geraldine was cooking in the kitchen? i cant figure it out, its like every left over foodstuff was dumped in the pot
and wat da heck is k1 mixing in dat container? i feel sorry for d housemates stomachs dis night cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
Mud stew grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2009
naijagal:

please can anyone tell me what geraldine was cooking in the kitchen? i cant figure it out, its like every left over foodstuff was dumped in the pot
and wat da heck is k1 mixing in dat container? i feel sorry for d housemates stomachs dis night cry

i've been watching her dump all sort of stuff in that pot all evening, makes me wonder how hungry housemates will have to be to eat that sh*t tongue
is that Namibian guy still there what a bore lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
dominique:

i wonder how Nkenna will react when she finds out shes wont leaving tomorrow afterall. by then she wold have picked quarrel wiv all the housemates. i dont know how she'll excape next week's nominations.
                          /\
                           i
                           i
         that lady jus makes me sad any time she does stuffs lik quarrel lik that sad

lindabon:

Nkenna is too local,loud,hyper, loquacious and apparently, a gossipmonger . no guy wants a  woman wid all six characteristics in one. if person no too fyn, at list, dem suppose gt good manners(i no talk say she no fyn o)
                   She is jus . . . jus . . . jus sooo stubborn,loud n unrepentant . . . . that is puttin it delicately cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.