Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,307 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156140 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ponytail, damn, girl u really funny. feel u.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
y'all. . . lets pray Nkenna  does not pull another of her stunts in front of keri and start running her mouth. that will be one disgrace i dont fink i can take embarassed
keri's looking real fab!!!!!  kiss kiss kiss

ponytail:

these guys have just made Nkenna's year, I can just imagine her re-enacting the whole experience at the  village meeting when she gets back
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
Kevin is rapping Oooo!!!! This is hilarious!!!! Let other Africans bash us now!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
ponytail:

these guys have just made Nkenna's year, I can just imagine her re-enacting the whole experience at the  village meeting when she gets back

grin grin grin

They all return to the pool side and the cave man sits close to keri and put an arm around her  shocked

Emma sings alicia keys "i keep on fallin",

Swagga boy kevin raps, and keri nods in admiration
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
OMG!!!! Keri is in da house, everyone is beside themselves with joy
keri is so beautiful, just like in da videos
am star struck like d housemates  cheesy

p/s:actually, it was geraldine that guessed 1st dat keri wud come but d other housemates told her it wasnt possible for her to come to d house
then nkenna later said keri was outside, which proved to be true afterall
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
OMG , now everyone wants to rap, from Kaone to Itai

Hope these guys are not looking for a recording deal lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
now Emma is singing alicia keys with her Gawd-awful voice and miss keri is trying not to cringe tongue
itai is also doing a rap number. . .Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nkenna & Kevin teach her alanta step.I WAN DIE O with laughter OOO!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
Zizi:

Nkenna & Kevin teach her alanta step.I WAN DIE O with laughter OOO!!!!

chei! i dey miss ohhh! cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
i cant believe wat am seeing shocked kevin and nkenna teaching keri da alanta dance cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
Enough of this picture taking please  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
Alas, the Bodyguard is useful wink

He's been asked to take a group photo of the HMs with Keri
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by nellaluv(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
OMG! I'm just loving this show right now. Liz is so funny rubbing her body on d seat Keri sat on. Nkenna is so hijacking Keri, anywhere she goes Nkenna is by her side, she has already taken Keri's glasses.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
they are all at d dinner table,wine poured out for all
keri just gave a nice toast

now i wish they would let her sing for them on stage undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
Kevin is gonna be helping Keri in her west african tour since he is a very good dancer grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
somebody help me! what is mzamo wearing? can't biggy loan her some clothes? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
i read from a post on big brother site dat kristal went and changed her outfit after seeing keri  grin grin   grin?? ?? na true?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
@lindabon,
its true but she wasnt d only one though, liz,kevin,eliza also changed thiers too
good thing they did cos they took a lot of pictures with keri
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
even gerry was jumping up and down cheesy, i didn't know that she is very active,
ponytail:

LWKMD!!!!!!!!

Mzamo is she wearing are usual wapper

Can HITV pull this kind of stunt

lindabon:

i read from a post on big brother site dat kristal went and changed her outfit after seeing keri  grin grin   grin?? ?? na true?  shocked shocked shocked

Yes, almost all the girls changed their outfit except gerry and village girl Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
naijagal:

@lindabon,
its true but she wasnt d only one though, liz,kevin,eliza also changed thiers too
good thing they did cos they took a lot of pictures with keri

sultan003:

even gerry was jumping up and down cheesy, i didn't know that she is very active,
LWKMD!!!!!!!!

Mzamo is she wearing are usual wapper

Can HITV pull this kind of stunt

Yes, almost all the girls changed their outfit except gerry and village girl Nkenna

oh. hmmmm, , , nahwah ooo. nkenna, nkenna! i hope she has givn d shades she took back 2d rightful owner!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
abeg, wetin emma and kevin wan fall deir hands for? dey shuld hav locked them up sumwer. wich one nah!! sad sad .
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
@lindabon, wat did they do girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
i was embarassed embarassed when emma sang off key and even more embarassed embarassed when kevin "rapped"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
They were trying so hard to impress, maybe na tension cause am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
abeg nothing do Kev. na naija confidence. The babe self like the rap
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
for the record, Keri gave her shades to Kristal a few minutes ago!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
keri performs 'knocks you down' with her two dancers

then leaves the house amidst loud cheers, hugs etc from the HMs

the HMs bask in the aftermath of the shock visit grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
keri to eddie

keri "how old are u?''
eddie "am 33"
keri "wow ur a grown ass man"

i laffed so hard haaa haaaa haaa  grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
Imagine Kristal asking Keri how much it would cost for her to play in her party? What an irony!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
Mannylex:

@lindabon, wat did they do girl.

lol,  emma's singing was jst. . . . i dont no; "pitchy" , hmmm,  and i dint watch all of kevin's rap bt i beliv he waz ova swagging as usual. . . .

Mehn, being a celeb no easy oo! imagine havin to fake a smile and laugh at everytin, relevant and irrelevance. goin like, "hmm!ohhhh! woah! oh dats beautiful! dis and dat"
pity! bt, wel dats wad dey hv 2do 2kip d cash coming
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nkenna: undecided

"Africa please vote for me in case i'm up, i'll like to stay and see next weeks celebrity"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
GTay:

Nkenna: undecided

"Africa please vote for me in case i'm up, i'll like to stay and see next weeks celebrity"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
she said dat! oh dat girl needs serious personality make over!

c next celebrity ke. . . in her dreams

in btw, thank God Smellington had gone already b4 her coming. imagine hw it wuld hv bin if he started some of his lunatic fights and swearing in her presence. GOd I thank u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.