Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,532 members, 7,968,511 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157128 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2009
that leonel wants to win it by force and i hope he doesnt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2009
@girlygal it aint possible,leonel can't win,if quinn survives he cld win but we hope he doesn't survive. not sure of kev
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2009
@Mannylex
i dont think you're watching the show at all. . . Quin was among the first people (if not the first person) to jump out of the frozen bucket. i think he's really fedup with the game

Leonel on the other hand has been like a robot since the task commenced, hardly moved a muscle. . . that guy gives me the creeps
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2009
@Mannylex; are u talking about the HOH task or winning of the prize money. well, i was referring to the task.
About bn the last man standing, if kevin survive, he has a good chance of winning. but if he doesnt then its going to be either Edward or Quinn. May the best person win which i pray and hope will be Kevin. At least Kevin shd be amongst the last 5. My bet will be Edward, Kevin, Mzamo and any other for the top3. Mzamo bn that i guess ppl feel she's real and will want her in the house if not well, i dun no. all of them aint interesting to me. Funny enough, Nkenna is a razz gal but sometimes, she just makes me laugh with the way she talks. and to some, its never a dulling moment with her cos she always have one or two things either good or annoying to say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Mannylex(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2009
@Dominique, yeah i aint watching right now as usual PHCN,i was just saying that in general terms. pls keep updating.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2009
Kevin drops out. He is out of running

They started again after the break.This time hands in the ice. Kevin gives up

I think Leonel didnt bother to join this one so he is out too
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2009
now, i can only hope Nkenna win the task but im sure if kevin doesnt leave, 2 nigerians will most likely be up next wk, so sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2009
I think Nkenna is too bent on winning the HoH, she wouldn't mind being frozen to death. Ithai has dropped out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2009
Mzamo, Jeremy and Nkenna are left,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2009
Mzamo is even chewing on some ice blocks as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by segzz5: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2009
Nice 1 Nkenna, i feel if she doesnt survive this task, then Nigerians have a very slim chance of making it to the top 5.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2009
the second round of the HOH challenge just ended with Mzamo, jemerey and Nkenna. I wonder who's going to be the head of house. Its like a do or die affair.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2009
They had better finish this stuff on time. Bn running on gen and my fuel is wasting oh,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2009
poor leonel, im sure he's praying Mzamo wins.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
If only Nkenna had not scared Mzamo, Leonel and Emma(by extension Jeremy), they wouldnt be hell bent on winning the HOH task. I recall Mzamo saying : "I must win head of house tomorrow", after Nkenna opened their eyes to the Nigerian threat
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
guys is the task not over yet!!!! PHCH has done their worst over here. . .updates plsss
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
Now, Leonel tells Mzamo after this last break , "Please dont let the Nigerians take this".

Nkenna has sealed the fate of our Naija housemates unless she wins HOH and she had better, because she put them in this mess.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
dominique:

guys is the task not over yet!!!! PHCH has done their worst over here. . .updates plsss

It was Mzamo, Jeremy and Nkenna left to go another round, still with their hands in the ICE.

After the stipulated time, still none of the three gave up.

Its time for lunch so BB called a break and said they would continue after lunch.

I hope they continue with the ICE cause thats where I see Nkenna winning.

Mzamo would have broken if they went about 12 mins more before BB stopped it,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
It's not fair. Some people realize it should be 'Nkenna', and not the 'Nigerians'!!!!!!!! Even if she wins, it will just be for a week, unless she wins again. She's just put herself in a very desperate situation and i doubt she realizes it. Being loud and crass is her biggest disadvantage!!!!!!! Leonel made a big mistake, he should have put her up when he had the chance, it would have inadvertently given the other Nigerians flying under the radar a fighting chance!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Lola4eva(f): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
Updates on HoH please,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
dis silly nkenna sealed d doom of d naija housemates yerterday nite when she threatened leo about d naija housemates never voting against each other and those who r on thier side angry
i hope mzamo wins dis hoh thing and put d naijas up jare make we finally hear word
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
lol, hoh task-- straw and water. Nkenna is a guzzler!!!!!!! this shud be good!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
wow, Nkenna is the new head of house
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
NKENNA WINNNSSSSSSS!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
now problem's going to start. strategizing and all that. i really hope kevin stays. and hopefully, 2 nigerians wont be up next wk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
lol!!!!!!! See the speed she drank that water. Poor Jeremy, he thinks Nkenna is up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
Nkennaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this development, the rest of Africa will make sure Kevin definitely leaves this Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
did you see that shocked disappointed look on Leo's face, Geraldine and Kevin are in trouble!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
That girl is a HUSTLER!!!!! It's still unfortunate, cos it means that most housemates will nominate her and probably geri. All she does is save herself and another Nigerian takes the consequence of her bad campaign!!!!! Sad indeed!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by omohwunmmy: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
nkenna wins! thank God for small mercies. i was not looking forward to saving kevin's ass next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2009
yea, u're right Eeyore. Now, Kevin is so much at risk. But i still have faith and i'll be positive and will keep on voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
Im sure Leonel would be regreting not putting Nkenna up or maybe he's thanking God but for sure, he isn't happy Nkenna won.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.