Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,635 members, 7,937,889 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (156604 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
Na wa wetin itai de tell Leo to do i heard tongue kiss sum1 shocked shocked shocked

dominique:

thought so myself, he shouldnt have exposed her secrets like that. . . on the brighter note, maybe he's FINALLY fed up with her and he's gonna ignore her for good.

gotta go vote for elizajerk

I hope he is really fed up
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
dominique:

come to think of it. i really dont blame Kevin in this. guys, imagine living in the same house with the object of your affection and she's all in your face exposing her cleavage at every slight opportunity. what you gonna do? what if he's as touchy feely as Quin or always running around in his underpants like Eddy. what will we be saying?

So because of kevin she should not wear what she feels like DOMINIQUE,but i hate the face she gave him when quin touched her boobs
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kunbee:

So because of kevin she should not wear what she feels like DOMINIQUE,but i hate the face she gave him when quin touched her boobs

lol. maybe she should also wear iron pants as well because of kevo!. abeg make kevin go nyash down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
lindabon:

lol. maybe she should also wear iron pants as well because of kevo!. abeg make kevin go nyash down.

Dont mind the midget himno get shame
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2009
Kunbee:

grin grin grin

thats not what i'm sayin. what i mean is that we should be so hard on Kev's drooling on Eliz, its hard to just ignore someone you like when you're cramped in a house. lets not be too quick to judge. ialso hope he ignores her forever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2009
dominique:

grin grin grin

. i also hope he ignores her forever.

i pray so too.

anyways, i honestly dnt beliv dat kevin rily hs feelings 4d girl. honest. i feel he is jst playing d game and wud do any tin 2stay in it as well, that is including having a relationship which will keep viewers screaming for more. d guy is jst using d babe 2gain popularity. else, why is it hard for him 2 understand d word NO(its in d dictionary 4christ sake) and keep it at jst friends. and 4heavens sake, if d babe claims to hv a bf, he shuld b sensible enuf 2respect dat. datz one though. Two, gotta VOTE KEliz. zoom.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2009
Apparently, during the HOH task,Elizabeth, supposedly encouraging Kev to win, had promised him a kiss. Kev believed her, but then, he could not endure the chilling pain. He lost out. Now, while chatting tonight, Kev had brought the issue up, and, guess what, the Tanzanian babe said she was joking! That got Kev heartbroken, that is really the cause of their quarrel tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2009
@  kunbee
I can't believe u just called kev a midget, dats not fair at all. Do u know what midget means? He is short as we can all see but certainly not a midget, HABA!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by TEEZERO(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2009
Midget
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the car, see MG Midget or Daihatsu Midget. For the band, see Midget (band).
Midget is a term used to describe an exceptionally short person. The terms "midget" and "dwarf" are often used synonymously, as both terms mean someone who has been short in stature since birth, but those terms were not originally synonyms.

Midget is a term that was originally coined in 1865, referring to an extremely short person with limbs similarly proportioned to his body as an average-size person's.[1] P.T. Barnum indirectly helped popularize "midget" when he began featuring General Tom Thumb in his circus. Dwarf was originally used to denote those with short limbs as compared to those who had proportioned limbs. Like many other older terms, "midget" has become part of popular language, although it was often used in a pejorative sense.[citation needed] When applied to a person who is very short, midget is an example of the euphemism treadmill.[2] Actor Hervé Villechaize insisted on being called a "midget" as opposed to a "little person", which irritated dwarf activists of the time.

Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary (Merriam-Webster, 1961) defines "midget" in the noun form as "a very diminutive person", and in the adjective form as "like a midget in size; very diminutive", hence its usage as a synonym for "miniature", as with cars.

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the term "midget" comes from "midge", meaning a sand fly, and the suffix "-et", meaning little or small.[3]

SO THAT YOUNG MAN IS NO
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ellab(f): 12:41am On Oct 24, 2009
@TEE ZERO,
i lik wat u jus did.i jus hope ppl will put it in deir thick skul.(i mentioned no name).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Kunbee: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2009
naijagal:

@  kunbee
I can't believe u just called kev a midget, dats not fair at all. Do u know what midget means? He is short as we can all see but certainly not a midget, HABA!

My dear i was annoyed oo dats why i said so
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:56am On Oct 24, 2009
Tee, u get time oh.
En how d hell did eliz dust quin in d polls?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 1:03am On Oct 24, 2009
i jst tink d concept of giving housemates names makes d game fun.almost everyone there has a bad nickname u no. ofcos obviously formulated by haters.its fun most times, annoying other times. i mean, if any of the housemates didn't want 2get  bad mouthed, they would'nt hv showed up 4d audition in the first place. okay here are some nicknames:

itai- snake
nkenna- jazz girl, razz girl
geraldine-ugly mute
hannington-dead rat(smellington)
yacob-lazy bones
kiz-spoilt brat
k1-caveman
mozamo-prostitute . . . .  . the list goes on . . .
i dnt call d housemates names sha, Except NKENNA sha sha, to b honest!  grin .

soki2ng:

Tee, u get time oh.
En how d hell did eliz dust quin in d polls?

i jst dey wonder ooo!

i jst cant stop laughing at leonel's near lameness during that task. see as d guy wan die because of hoh.guy wan turn cripple oo. wahala dey 4dat side.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2009
Kunbee:

What kind of look ? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2009
Kevin has strong feeelings for Eliza, how he hopes to make it work after the house is what I don't know besides they are incompatible and she hates his height. Girl is hot I know and with those boobs always over Kevin's face. It must be hard not to feel like a man.

If a girls says 'no, I have a boyfriend. I am taken'. what are you supposed to do? leave her and let her be. should a girl agree for every persisting guy? I say No. Kevin should respect Eliza's wishes and free her. im never see fine sisi b4?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2009
I still want to believe that kelvin is rehearsing an already prepared script.He is going to drop her like hot potato if he survives this one(eviction).

Sometimes when a guy pesters a girl too much.He wants one of three things.

1. He really really luvs her and feels she's gonna agree later
2. He just wants to f#uck her
3. He wants her to feel bad about the rejection thing,even though he doesnt love her.

They might have even planned it together(who knows?),kevin asking and elizabeth saying 'no'.Kevin confessed that he still has a lot to offer.It is either a kevin strategy(to get sympathy votes) or a keveliz combining strategy(because their closeness is a threat to other housemates).
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2009
Well, I don't think Kevin wants to mess her, because he would have done that already as she has been drunk on him couple of times and he refused to take advantage of her out of respect which is the right thing to do. Well he should just know that you don't always get what you desire and he should chill
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2009
I believe kevin,knowing fully well how popular he was initialy decided to play dumb.His fracas with smellignton and the threat he imposed simply made him pipe down.The one thing I like about him is his good complex,he doesnt give a damn if someone sayh he.s short that guy is cunning.He is an underdog.He will hardly be put up for eviction by other HM's because of sympathy (his constant and consistent rejection saga).The guy is too smart to decieve me.

He has one thing in his mind,the $200,000 .His diary session nowadays just proved how cunning that guy is.Even big mother or sarah couldnt help but suppress her voice in total bewilderment,because she knows that this kevin guy is deceptive.

When I was in primary school,my class mates were envious of me because I was smart and intelligent.In JSS,the same thing ,they were too jealous and never made friends.I was wiser in my SSS i made myself an underdog,made friends and made a good result.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2009
Kevin messed up yesternight.
He talked and talked all the wrong things yesternight. Imagine dissing Togo, Ghana, cameroon and the neighbouring countries.

Kevin, screwing up his face, said "All the countries that surround Nigeria are Togo, ghana and cameroon, who would want to go to those places? He then went on to diss Togo with a joke and Ghana and then made a comparison between those places and SA. On International TV? Where are the votes from rest of Africa coming from?

He continued by telling Emma (who is such a sharp girl by the way), how Nigeria doesnt have coloured people like Eliza and how Nigerians will trip for her just because of her color and am like what the f'ck?

How come it hasnt dawned on him, whom Nigerians are claiming to be sharp guy that Eliza doesnt want him as a lover? He had to get coaching lessons from a girl and Ithai(4 the second time)?
He then went on to expose the things Eliza told him in secret about her financial predicaments.

Kevin is a sissy. Like someone said, we should take our passion and patriotism and channel into something else.

Eliza has seen what all other African nations have seen about kEVIN and she has decided she cant have that as a lover.

She keeps telling him that he acts for the cameras and that he is not real.

Frankly, she doesnt care anymore whether she stays or leaves. If she wanted to act, she would have pretended that the relationship was strong so that ppl woukd keep her in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2009
hollandis:

I believe kevin,knowing fully well how popular he was initialy decided to play dumb.His fracas with smellignton and the threat he imposed simply made him pipe down.The one thing I like about him is his good complex,he doesnt give a damn if someone sayh he.s short that guy is cunning.He is an underdog.He will hardly be put up  for eviction by other HM's because of sympathy (his constant and consistent rejection saga).The guy is too smart to decieve me.

He has one thing in his mind,the $200,000 .His diary session nowadays just proved how cunning that guy is.Even big mother or sarah couldnt help but suppress her voice in total bewilderment,because she knows that this kevin guy is deceptive.

When I was in primary school,my class mates were envious of me because I was smart and intelligent.In JSS,the same thing ,they were too jealous and never made friends.I was wiser in my SSS i made myself an underdog,made friends and made a good result.  

dude, are you watching it at all? This is the second time he is up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2009
i dont think he exposed her, besides he was talking to people who already have an idea of what Elizabeth's situation is outside the house

there is nothing that's secret in a house with camera's and microphones where whispering is penalised

give kevin a break

besides what he mentioned about 'mixed races' and light skinned people is true
certain cultures here in nigeria consider lighter skinned people as better looking
its a harsh fact but its true
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2009
soloqy:

Kevin messed up yesternight.
He talked and talked all the wrong things yesternight. Imagine dissing Togo, Ghana, cameroon and the neighbouring countries.

Kevin, screwing up his face, said "All the countries that surround Nigeria are Togo, ghana and cameroon, who would want to go to those places? He then went on to diss Togo with a joke and Ghana and then made a comparison between those places and SA. On International TV? Where are the votes from rest of Africa coming from?

He continued by telling Emma (who is such a sharp girl by the way), how Nigeria doesnt have coloured people like Eliza and how Nigerians will trip for her just because of her color and am like what the f'ck?

How come it hasnt dawned on him, whom Nigerians are claiming to be sharp guy that Eliza doesnt want him as a lover? He had to get coaching lessons from a girl and Ithai(4 the second time)?
He then went on to expose the things Eliza told him in secret about her financial predicaments.

Kevin is a sissy. Like someone said, we should take our passion and patriotism and channel into something else.

Eliza has seen what all other African nations have seen about kEVIN and she has decided she cant have that as a lover.

She keeps telling him that he acts for the cameras and that he is not real.

Frankly, she doesnt care anymore whether she stays or leaves. If she wanted to act, she would have pretended that the relationship was strong so that ppl woukd keep her in.

my guy this your beef for kevin is just too much haba! he did not diss ghana, he specifically said that apart from ghana, nigerians don,t go to the countries around it and rightly so, due to language differences what the hell am i going to do in togo??  look my friend, you are not in this guys shoes so you don,t know how it feels, i can say from ur various write ups, you won,t be able to perform a quarter of what the guy has done in the house. i go to other african forums and see them dissssing the guy when he his clearly talented, and i come here, and i still have to put up with you, eishhhhh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
df2006:

my guy this your beef for kevin is just too much haba! he did not diss ghana, he specifically said that apart from ghana, nigerians don,t go to the countries around it and rightly so, due to language differences what the hell am i going to do in togo??  look my friend, you are not in this guys shoes so you don,t know how it feels, i can say from your various write ups, you won,t be able to perform a quarter of what the guy has done in the house. i go to other african forums and see them dissssing the guy when he his clearly talented, and i come here, and i still have to put up with you, eishhhhh!!!

Whatever , dude. You didnt hear or maybe chose not to hear it. He dissed Togo and ghana. He even went on to make a joke about someone requesting to have Togo's visa stamped on his hand(so he can wash it off later). He never talked about language differences he was referring to the living conditions.

This is a Forum and not a Kevin fan club site. If you have your opinion, state it and get on, If not shut d hell up. They signed up to be in the eyes of the whole world and as such, will get the criticisms, dissing and any other thing. If you , on the other hand decide to insult someone who is not in the house and not argue your opinion about the housemate, then you are one clueless individual.

I must not like or support Kevin because am Nigerian and if you cant deal with that, its your problem
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by coolkaboom(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
kevo should fashi d babe sef. with or without d moola, once he is back in naija, he would be able to catch far better chics in naija without 1% of d humiliation. If na me chase babe sotay and she giv me nasty drama b4 she eventually agree, I go make sure say she suffr wel wel for makin me beg.

which kin yeye love? focus on d game. He  should try mzamo if he has agro. She's way more willing if u can get past her drunkeness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2009
@ soloqy, northing do Kevin yesternite as per his yarns. He did not condemn Ghana and cameroon, he says those are the close places nigerians go to although he joked about Togo not being a desired venture spot though it is very close to Nigeria. I still laugh when i remember the joke it cracks my insides out but anyways it's true. What he said about Eliza was not in contempt but in context of his explanations. Some men actually leave their senses under their sneakers when they are tripping for a girl and the usual truth is when the girls jells it's like cold water has been poured on them the interest just disappears. Kevin may be one of such, he should JUST FOCUS
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
@solo something. na u sabi!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
Please! I heard Kevin is singing abi is it rapping love songs to Emma, and Eliza is frowning, Na true? Those watching should let us know how far with this probation thing, is Kevin keeping his word?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
ponytail:

Please! I heard Kevin is singing abi is it rapping love songs to Emma, and Eliza is frowning, Na true? Those watching should let us know how far with this probation thing, is Kevin keeping his word?

He was on the floor, very close to Emma and singing African queen to her. I didnt catch a glimpse of Eliza but I did see Jeremy(in fact the camera stayed focused on him). And he looked very unimpressed . The gaze he gave him was straight on and he neither turned to the left nor the right. He was not feeling it at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2009
soloqy:

He was on the floor, very close to Emma and singing African queen to her. I didnt catch a glimpse of Eliza but I did see Jeremy(in fact the camera stayed focused on him). And he looked very unimpressed . The gaze he gave him was straight on and he neither turned to the left nor the right. He was not feeling it at all.

LWKMD!!!!!!! I think Emma was just playing along with Kevin to annoy Elizabeth. What's Jeremy's problem meanwhile? Shey he said said he cant do long distance relationships? Emma probably appreciates someone who claims he can, besides Emma is a bit of a flirt anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
kevin is keeping his words so far to give her a break of course he still talks to her but not doggy like or sitting next to. The body language I get from Eliza is actually one of a relief, she is hanging out with Quinn & Kristal although most them are out in the garden chilling
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2009
The DJ was playing 2face's African Queen and Kevin was singing along, lying next to Emma, while Jeremy looked on. When the track changed to M.I, Kevin went gaga and was miming, dancing, and generally making a fool of himself while every other person looked on. People like Jeremy, Krystal, Geraldine, Ithai, Nkenna were urging him on while Elizabeth looked on as though Kevin just wasn't there.

At a point, I thought Kevin was even doing his show to annoy her. He simply ignored her too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by ponytail: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2009
drama! drama! drama! drama! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.