Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York (1397 Views)

Fulani Attacks: Okowa Quit Cowardice and Imitate Fayose- Niger Delta Voice / Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:35am On Jul 02, 2016
IN the battle for hearts and minds in the Niger Delta, Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace has been established in New York.

The radio which started transmission this( Friday) morning on 9515 KHZ 31 meter band from 6am-7am Nigerian time was received with clear signals in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Brass, Warri, Yenagoa, Sokoto, Niamey and Abidjan.

It started with Rex Lawson’s music with a male announcer calling the station ID as Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace. The one hour programme featured music, interview with Prince Collins Eselemo from Bayelsa.

The radio broadcast will include night transmission from 8pm-9pm on 11985 KHZ 25 Meyer band.

The broadcast declared total support for dialogue and extends its hand of fellowship to President Muhammadu Buhari. It also expressed its appreciation and readiness to continue working with National Security Adviser General Babagana Monguno.

follow on facebook : www.facebook.com/radionigerdelta

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by koladebrainiac(m): 1:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Una don start abi
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by SageTravels: 2:03am On Jul 02, 2016
I'm going to write a fabulous comment about this article. It will be truly great. Wait until you read it; you'll love it. I'm an excellent comment writer. People love my comments. Other commenter’s are weak and soft and stupid. Their comments are disgusting. I'm not like that-- You'll be amazed by my great comment. I'm going to make this comment board great again. I’ve written billions of comments. I’m very wealthy. I don’t know, I’ve written maybe 10 billion comments, who knows for sure? But all of my comments are winners—you will win so much from reading my comments you will get sick of all the winning and all the comments
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by Standing5(m): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Biafra is officially a cyber-nation in herbanation.
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice... make dem sha no use am preach hate like Kanu not-nwakwo o. grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by DaBullIT(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Good news

Someone will join his forefather in DSS Custody

If you love Niger Delta as much as you claim , You should be transmitting from Niger Delta , Not New York
Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Good news

Someone will join his forefather in DSS Custody

If you love Niger Delta as much as you claim , You should be transmitting from Niger Delta , Not New York

You lack any sort of critical thought. Did you even read the article? You suffer from self-alienation. Your human nature and thought process do not exist independent of specific conditioned activities.

1 Like

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by Sunnynwa: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2016
So the govt sets up a propaganda radio station in New York and names it Radio Niger Delta, voice of peace.

Interesting times ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York by Agimor(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2016
They would soon say it's Buhari initiative. Anyway anything that wound foster peace and development in the region is welcome with an open hands.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Used To Beat His Ex Wife Tokunbo, Remi Tinubu Beware / Who Is The Most Tribalistic Nigerian President? / ‘Presidency Disrespecting A Big Personality Like Tinubu’ – Lagos APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.