Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times (37106 Views)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times by damon222: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
southpole:

If you are given a man who has been killed and butchered can you easily raise him to life? that is what GEJ and past leaders did to the economy you are yelling about before they handed it over to buhari, for you to say Buhari is solely responsible for this I think you are wrong, Nigerians as a nation we are all responsible and for any body to think is only one man that can rescue the situation is also wrong. all of us irrespective of where we are coming from must do something to revive the economy. It is very unfortunate we found ourselves in this situation, those of us who are Christians know the story of Joseph in Egypt when he advised Pharaoh to start saving in the 7 years of plenty harvest. There was a time when the crude oil was selling at about $150 per barrel we did not save but squandered everything including the foreign reserve. Today Saudi Arabia an oil exporting country like Nigeria has over $850 billion from crude oil savings and other sources, is just like any employee who will not border to save but blame his employer. leaders that wouldnt mind to share money meant for the purchase of weapons to fight a voracious enemy wouldnt mind to do anything to destroy the economy.some have arqued that past Leaders should not be blame but I dont know how you can treat a disease without talking about the cause.
Etaaaaa and tufiakwa to you for say '' all of us are responsible for this hardship''. When you people rushed GEJ with full force and the strongest hate out of power thinking to manage a country was like drinking water. Your dull and incompetent apc is shuting down Nigeria. Telll me, among your minsiters who is even a normal human being? Adeosun is every elementary, Fashola, in attempts to defence the incompetent of apc, was always talking like a prematured yam. Among your apc team, ministers mention who is a human being?
Re: People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times by southpole: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
damon222:
Etaaaaa and tufiakwa to you for say '' all of us are responsible for this hardship''. When you people rushed GEJ with full force and the strongest hate out of power thinking to manage a country was like drinking water. Your dull and incompetent apc is shuting down Nigeria. Telll me, among your minsiters who is even a normal human being? Adeosun is every elementary, Fashola, in attempts to defence the incompetent of apc, was always talking like a prematured yam. Among your apc team, ministers mention who is a human being?

I thought living creatures have stopped thinking through the anus until I read your post
Re: People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times by excess4luv: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
damon222:
Imagine a senior lawyer,Fashola is made a minister for a very complex ministry like power. Imagine a prematured Adeosun is asked to minister a very complex ministry like finance of a complex society like Nigeria. Some minister are not even talking becaise they are highly incompetent.
The other day Fashola was trying very hard to defend Buhari and apc by talking like prematured yam.

incompetent hands everywhere and they keep blaming GEJ, putting round pegs in square holes, Fashola will remain confused in that ministry till he leaves, Adeosun that couldn't manage Ogun finance ministry is managing a complex Nation like ours, Amaechi is busy inspecting GEJ's rail projects and still confused with bogus portfolio, the list is endless yet they keep dishing out propaganda and more lies to Nigerians.
Nigerians may experience total blackout due to the corruption that will breed in power ministry as the minister is a complete novice the techniques, tools, materials/general input and output of a power station.
A government that wants to diversify it's economy into agriculture is removing agricultural incentives that aids inputs and outputs in agriculture.
Too many problems have been created within the last one year.

proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times by bukatyne(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
passionate88:

Mr. Otokx the birth rate is not an excuse there's hunger in the land and it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH BIRTH RATE

People even though poor would have less mouths to cater for.

Times are really really hard.

See very sad sellers and buyers in the market lately.

One has to think hard to survive.
Re: People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times by passionate88: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
bukatyne:

People even though poor would have less mouths to cater for.

Times are really really hard.

See very sad sellers and buyers in the market lately.

One has to think hard to survive.

The last time such things happened in Nigeria was during buhari's regime as a military head of state, that was in 1983/4 (if I'm right) since then people have been having up to 9 children but we've not heard such a thing until buhari's second coming
Re: People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
passionate88:

The last time such things happened in Nigeria was during buhari's regime as a military head of state, that was in 1983/4 (if I'm right) since then people have been having up to 9 children but we've not heard such a thing until buhari's second coming

I get you now.

You blame Buhari... It is get better. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.