Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,588 members, 7,895,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Let's Share Our Experiences Of The Supernatural/extraterrestrial! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Experiences Of The Supernatural/extraterrestrial! (617 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our Experiences Of The Supernatural/extraterrestrial! by anochuko01(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2016
shout outs to all those who don't believe in the supernatural or extra-terrestrial, but for those of us who have had encounters, let's come out here and narrate. I'm sure some would be frightening, funny and even sound so unreal. I am just 23, but I can tell you I've seen quite a few of em.

so let's enjoy... here are mine;

I grew up in Block six, Adekunle barraks, sabo yaba and I attended command children school then. my mum used to have this friend called ''Mama Charles''. mama Charles was kinda rich, she had a car but I didn't know what kinda work she was doing. however, we didn't know that this so called mama Charles was more of a witch or perhaps a cultist.
One day, while on my way to school, I was knocked down by a car. There was this other time we cooked vegetable at home, only for us to wake and discover that it had turned to hair! Another time like that, my mum dreamt that she saw dollars in her wardrobe, only for mama Charles to come the following morning to tell my mum ''the money you saw in your dream is for me o, don't touch it!''. After some period of prayer, mummy Charles ran to our house begging, claiming she saw an angel in oyingbo market telling her to come and confess all she had been doing or else she was gonna die!grin That was when we discovered that mama Charles na ''winchy winchy''.

My mum is one that prays, so whenever she starts like this, I was always like ''not again!'' Especially when she starts speaking in tongues!.......Many of us were/are like that!
One day, we were praying in church, Na so them lay hand on me o, before the hand even touched me, I was all over the ground, praying in tongues uncontrollably.

I've had several several experiences, but lemme share this last one. My room mate back in school ehn, he dreamt that somebody slapped him, by the time he woke up ehn, the whole cheek where them slap am for dream don turn injury. The marks were very visible, my brother couldn't step out for days!grin

So, share yours let's read. Whatever experience you've had! Good or badgrin
Re: Let's Share Our Experiences Of The Supernatural/extraterrestrial! by drugwise: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
God win
FTC by d way wink
Re: Let's Share Our Experiences Of The Supernatural/extraterrestrial! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2016
I have seen men point devices at themselves, and at the click of a button, appear to someone in another country. It's called Skype.

I have seen men walk into a container, go into the clouds, and appear miles away, safe and sound. It's called an airplane.

I have seen men communicate no matter the distance between them. It's called cellular.

Men have stepped on the moon. Space travel no be juju.

What do you need olden days Miracle for? If Moses, David, Samson and the host of others in that fiction you call the BIble/Quran met you today, they'd worship you as Gods.

Think smart. The supernatural is within. It is expressed through careful study and application of intelligence.
Re: Let's Share Our Experiences Of The Supernatural/extraterrestrial! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2016
I have seen a man fashion a cell out of nothing other than a symbolic notation.

(1) (Reply)

How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today / Things You Didn’t Know About Pastor Adeboye’s Love Life / Why Do Our Prayers In Church Go Contrary To Mathew 5:44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.