Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) (10891 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
oga i greet u.
Whats popping man? You watched italy vs germany?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
MidasTouche01:

You dey see her so
i see her o
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Whats popping man? You watched italy vs germany?
yeah bro, i wanted italy to win but anyways congrat to germany.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
papinx:
SAINTSAMURAII.... Kinginv, max112, laveda Vizkiz good evening ooooooo
So you will go to hell fire if you had spelt my moniker completely? Lwkmh

How far na my oga at the top?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Fynestboi: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin

cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
I can see my love viewing this thread. Honeypie, wont you come and sit on your baby's lap? Your baby is cold. @omonighoblessing
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by mikron(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
optional1:
Just 3 days after the nomination and verification thread was open, 22 guys have boldly come out to contest on like the Miss NL were there weren't much ladies to contest cos they were shy and can't withstand insult.

I was going through all the contestants profile was shock non of them are active in sport section.

To the 22 contestant, how do you expect the guys in the sporting section to vote for you?.

If any observation so far kindly drop it here let's talk about it.

On behalf of
My Sporting Family.
Cc.robosky02
femi4
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
shizzy7
safarigirl
pamcode
Omooba
Midehi
Mikron
Mukina2
Crutiza
Mediapace
@ optional1 what nomination and verification thread? pardon my asking i have not been online for the past 3 days, whats up? wink
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by LuveU2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
darkenkach:
So I wasted my vote on this one too. Local Nsk girl.
Funny. Your vote wont be wasted with Falconey. Just vote him for us biko grinwink

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

awwww, just the word from you alone is enough to put the crown on my head, dont you think we should call on dygease to call off the contest by declaring it a non-contest? Lol

Thanks alot man, i appreciate from my heart. I will surely have you in mind and keep you updated.
You're welcome;... kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah bro, i wanted italy to win but anyways congrat to germany.
yeah, same here, but i am indifferent when it comes to germany because they are one of the few countries whose games are worth their winnings and not portugal that win via luck. i see germany lifting the trophy though.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikron:
@ optional1 what nomination and verification thread? pardon my asking i have not been online for the past 3 days, whats up? wink
I guess she was referring to Mr Nairaland 2016 nomination thread that was recently opened. I guess you are aware of Mr Nairaland 2016 contest?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by LuveU2(f): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
mikron:
Its the on going mr nairaland nomination and verification thread dear. Cant copy the thread link now, pls pardon but you can find it on pg 0. I'm sorry for intruding!

And o well do well to check my signature. #Teamfal# has the best candidate already to represent this forum any day and we promise not to disappoint. Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Maxi112:
sure. what about your friend lovelygurl

Awww u've miseed me ryt grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by papinx(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
evening bro, wats xuping?

Nothing much bro... Thank God for the diemannschaft... After 9 meetings, they finally beat Italy..
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

yeah, same here, but i am indifferent when it comes to germany because they are one of the few countries whose games are worth their winnings and not portugal that win via luck. i see germany lifting the trophy though.
yeah very true but iceland or wales can pull a leicester city on other teams.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by papinx(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

So you will go to hell fire if you had spelt my moniker completely? Lwkmh

How far na my oga at the top?

Hahaha... Boss, na you o... I just dey enter Nl. So, I say mae I salute the monarch
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah very true but iceland or wales can pull a leicester city on other teams.
iceland are out and they were pumelled by germany whom eliminated them and i see same result if wales comes against germany. Germany arent a country that are easily beating an an average footballing country.

I think i still have a mail awaiting your response, maybe you can check it out.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2016
WHO TOLD U AM NOT ACTIVE ON SPORT... CHELSEA FAN TO THE FULLIEST wink wink wink wink wink
optional1:
Just 3 days after the nomination and verification thread was open, 22 guys have boldly come out to contest on like the Miss NL were there weren't much ladies to contest cos they were shy and can't withstand insult.

I was going through all the contestants profile was shock non of them are active in sport section.

To the 22 contestant, how do you expect the guys in the sporting section to vote for you?.

If any observation so far kindly drop it here let's talk about it.

On behalf of
My Sporting Family.
Cc.robosky02
femi4
TheSuperNerd
klexycole
blueto
shizzy7
safarigirl
pamcode
Omooba
Midehi
Mikron
Mukina2
Crutiza
Mediapace
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2016
papinx:

Hahaha... Boss, na you o... I just dey enter Nl. So, I say mae I salute the monarch
hahahahahaha @monarch. Come join na, but only if you have minimum 2 wives or plans marrying more than one wife or better still, you can come along with 3 babes if you arent married yet. Lwkmh
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by papinx(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

hahahahahaha @monarch. Come join na, but only if you have minimum 2 wives or plans marrying more than one wife or better still, you can come along with 3 babes if you arent married yet. Lwkmh

Hahaha... The criteria tho.... Lol.

*runs away*
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
papinx:

Hahaha... The criteria tho.... Lol.
*runs away*
lwkmh
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by mikron(m): 2:53am On Jul 03, 2016
LuveU2:
Its the on going mr nairaland nomination and verification thread dear. Cant copy the thread link now, pls pardon but you can find it on pg 0. I'm sorry for intruding!

And o well do well to check my signature. #Teamfal# has the best candidate already to represent this forum any day and we promise not to disappoint. Thank u!
oh no u not intruding dear, tnx for the info
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by mikron(m): 2:54am On Jul 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I guess she was referring to Mr Nairaland 2016 nomination thread that was recently opened. I guess you are aware of Mr Nairaland 2016 contest?
yup heard smtn like that
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by optional1(f): 5:17am On Jul 03, 2016
mikron:

Good morning,

is abt d Mr NL nomination and verification thread, I seems not to see an active contestant on sport section, wondering how sport lovers can vote any of them wen d tym comes.

Guess you had an awesome night?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
no mind am...na network make this msg late ooo...sorry ok?...happy sunday
okay. No p. Happy sunday.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Maxi112: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2016
lovelygurl:

Awww u've miseed me ryt grin
my love! I miss you alot. where have you been all this while? follow me back lemme drop a private message for you cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Laveda(f): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2016
makydebbie:
one oga like this...happy sunday!cheesy
Don't mind the mofo..

Good morning and happy Sunday to you too. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2016
22 guys! Jesu!....and counting most likely. Tomorrow they'll say it's girls that prefer pageants grin

Anyway, my judgment will be based on looks first of all, then brains.

@optional1, now everybody wan claim active in sports grin. We know those that are active in sports section, I don't think they contest for Mr NL though undecided so you'll need another criteria
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) by Maxi112: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2016
papinx:
SAINTSAMURAII.... Kinginv, max112, laveda Vizkiz good evening ooooooo
baba. fynestboi. I know you are behind this nick undecided I have decided to sheath my sword for you, wish you all the best bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.