Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,694 members, 7,975,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Will You Do If You Come Across This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Come Across This (1462 Views)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Hollakay1(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2016
"You are walking down the streets one hot afternoon and you come across a man seriously beating his wife. Would you interfere and try to stop him?"
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by emmysexxy(f): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2016
interfere nah
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2016
And then he turns to you and lands you a heavy blow on the eye. Your permanent black eye would teach you a life lesson.
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by CrazyG: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Baba who interfere help? Wetin Concern me? I will just mind my lane..... grin grin grin grin

After all the last person that interfere ended in Igbobi! My head is to be the president and not to be broken....... grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by MrCork: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Hollakay1:
"You are walking down the streets one hot afternoon and you
come across a man seriously beating his wife. Would you
interfere and try to stop him?"

....so u beat up women but u dont people to interfiar?...CORRRECT?...SON ..YOU SHOULD BE JAILED U WOMAN BEATER!!! ((REAL TALK)) angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

....so u beat up women but u dont people to interfiar?...CORRRECT?...SON ..YOU SHOULD BE JAILED U WOMAN BEATER!!! ((REAL TALK)) angry
you womanizer undecided ((Real Talk))) no offense grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by MrCork: 12:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
you womanizer undecided ((Real Talk))) no offense grin

...i dont beat women..i kiss french kiss them......thats wot real men r soppose to do!! angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

...i dont beat women..i kiss french kiss them......thats wot real men r soppose to do!! angry
OK!!! Oya gooan sleep

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by MrCork: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
OK!!! Oya gooan sleep

sweeery i jussss came outtter the shower right now and am sittin naaaaaked in front of the fan...but not too close....i cant sleep undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

sweeery i jussss came outtter the shower right now and am sittin naaaaaked in front of the fan...but not too close....i cant sleep undecided
go to the bed sleep will come wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
OK!!! Oya gooan sleep
oya answer madam berlyn
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2016
kamel4real2015:
oya answer madam berlyn
tomorrow dear wink sleep sleep sleep Zzzzzzzzz GOODNIGHT kiss
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by MrCork: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
go to the bed sleep will come wink

how...wot u wearin sef? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
tomorrow dear wink sleep sleep sleep Zzzzzzzzz GOODNIGHT kiss
sleep where we are not in the same place or country just give me a method to contact you dear.
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

how...wot u wearin sef? undecided
jean trouser a very tight one and a very tight shirt grin u like?
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by MrCork: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
jean trouser a very tight one and a very tight shirt grin u like?

jeans? HELL TO THA MORRRAFUKIN NO.....now i cant sleep..u dont were mini sket & thong & leggins & hot pant? angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

jeans? HELL TO THA MORRRAFUKIN NO.....now i cant sleep..u dont were mini sket & thong & leggins & hot pant? angry
noooi embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
noooi embarassed
hmmmmm
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by bitchcrafts: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2016
mrcork don tk over dis thread with his highschool gimmicks...BTW, how would u know dey are fighting and not playing op, how do u know dey are couples ? Just answer my questions sincerely...
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by MrCork: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Berlyn:
noooi embarassed

i still cant sleeep...its 1am right now an u wearin jeans?......wot kinda nigeria is that nigeria?...u people dont wear thong? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by ziego(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Hollakay1:

I will get him arrested
Make him sign undertaken

He won't lay his hands on her again tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by kasyjoe(m): 3:18am On Jul 04, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] funny indeed.
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by cindybaby22(f): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2016
kasyjoe:
[color=#550000][/color] funny indeed.
really funny
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2016
MrCork:

i still cant sleeep...its 1am right now an u wearin jeans?......wot kinda nigeria is that nigeria?...u people dont wear thong? undecided

mr cracked head hope you slept well last night?? tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by pedrilo: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2016
i resemble police officer for ur eye?
Re: What Will You Do If You Come Across This by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Hollakay1:

No, I wouldn't.

(1) (Reply)

AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! / Who Can Remember This Type Of Love Letter? / The Road To Her Kini Was Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.